Chapter Four

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We will never be together! NEVER!"

~Your P.O.V~

Lunch time came and I was super happy!!! Why because I was dying of starvation. I waited under the big tree (same one as I sat under with Kris) for Seohyun. After a few minutes passed she came running outside.

"Ya! What took you so long!!!?~" I whined like a child.

"Mian, Mr. Kang was lecturing us because some damn couple just decided to make out in the locker room." Seohyun pouted. I chuckled and nodded.

"It was the girl's wasn't it?" I asked as I linked arms with her and walk out of the school gates. She nodded.

"Damn guy just wanted to see girls change." She spat angrily. I laughed and slung an arm over her shoulders.

"Alright, alright. Let's go eat." I kept laughing at Seohyun cute angry face.

***

We walked down the street to the cafe that was just off the corner however then as we came closer to it, we can tell it was packed. Really packed that there was even a line.

So we decided to go eat at the small restaurant not so far from here. However once we arrived it was also packed. I groaned frustrated however then Seohyun dragged me inside and we sat at the only table left.

"Why is it that every place we choose to eat is pack as hell?" I groaned. Seohyun giggled and shrugged. "Well, anyways since we're here already what should we order?" I happily jumped in my seat while looking at the menu.

"Ahjumma's spicy soup and her ddubbokki." Seohyun beamed holding her palms together. I chuckled and nodded.

"Araseyo, I'll be right back." I carefully slid out of my chair placing my bag on it so no random dude goes and sit next to Seohyun while I'm gone. I'm not kidding, we may not be popular, but there are still some guys from other schools that check us out like we're fresh meat.

As I went to stand in line, I was pushed right away and collided into someone right away.

"Joesonghamnida." I quickly bowed scowling at the damn girls in front of me. However I was cut off when I heard someone's chuckle. I turned to see Luhan standing there.

"It's alright." He sweetly smiled at me. I returned the smile and stood at my spot. However we were getting squished really bad, and mostly by girls. Luhan again was crashed into me.

"Mian." He mumbled while trying to stand straight but failed. I chuckled and shook my head. "Damn, I hate being so close to other people." He muttered angrily. I chuckled and earned his attention.

"Don't worry, I do too." I proudly smiled. "Here, let me handle this." Luhan looked at me with knitted eyebrows. I cleared my throat.

"Ya! Luhan needs his ing space so move!!!~" I shouted angrily glaring at the girls. And they did. They scowled at me, but I could have cared less. Luhan chuckled at me.

"Amazing." He said winking making a faint blush appear on my cheeks. I shyly smiled and turn around to be greeted by the nice ahjumma.

"Aish, this girl really has a loud voice." She gave me a grandmotherly smile. I giggled.

"Well, duh ahjumma. Remember I used to volunteer here." I looked at her with a arched eyebrow and a amusing smile. She laughed and nodded.

"Almost went deaf." Ahjumma joked and I pretended to pout. "Aigoo, don't use your aegyo on this old halmoni." She lightly pushed however I grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"An amazing old halmoni." I winked earning a laugh from the latter.

"Aish, this girl and her sweet mouth. Tell me what you want." Ahjumma then playfully glared at me. I giggled and told her my order.

I quickly went back to my seat with a giddy smile plastered on my face.

"Ya! Why did you burst!? And did you say Luhan? Is he in here?" Seohyun looked around panicked. I laughed at her expression and nodded.

"Ne! It actually helped standing near him because then they all left." I happily smiled. Seohyun snort and looked away. "Don't be jealous, I don't have over dying love for him unlike someone." I teased Seohyun making her turn as red as a tomato. After a few minutes passed, ahjumma came out with our lunch. And it was mouth watering.

As we were eating, Seohyun and I kept telling stories and jokes.

"Let's go get some ice cream or frozen yogurt. I'm craving for them." I whined once again like a child. Seohyun chuckled and nodded happily.

"Araseyo, because your treating." Seohyun cutely said. I snort.

"Ya! Your paying tomorrow and I'll make you pay even more." I demand with a evil grin.

"Nah, then I'm not bringing my wallet." Seohyun smirked and walked out. Just as we step out, someone called us from behind. I looked over to see Seohyun frozen and secretly chuckled at her.

"Oh Luhan-shi?" I smiled at him.

"Gwaenchana?" Luhan looked at Seohyun worried. She just gulps and slowly nods her head.

"Seohyun not feeling that well today." I bitterly smiled, biting back my laugh.

"Oh, well I hope you get better." Luhan sweetly smiled at Seohyun making her blush. Hard. I quietly giggled. "So what did you want?" I then ask Luhan.

"Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to walk back with us." Luhan smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter