Chapter Sixteen

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm scared... I'm worried... But I don't want you to be hurt because of me."

~Author's P.O.V~

Slowly he opened his eyes and instantly felt a pang in his head. His body felt as if there was a heavy load laying right on top of him, weighing him down. 

He yawned tiredly as he rubbed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge. Slowly turning to lay on his side. 

He blinked at the sight in front of him as was shocked and confused to find Jessica peacefully sleeping next to him holding his large hand with her own small one. Slowly without knowing, a smile crept upon his face. 

He laid there just watching Jessica as she would - from time to time - scrunch up her nose or furrow her eyebrows. He continued to just study her face until he started to notice her slowly waking up. He grew alert and quickly closed his pretending as he's been sleeping the whole time. 

"You're still sleeping?" The awaken girl yawned as she rubbed her eyes looking like a little girl hugging her teddy bear when she just woke up. She then stood up half awake, half asleep and tried to walk to the bathroom until she notice she couldn't even leave. 

She blinked down at their interwined hands for a while until her vision slowly went up towards the sleeping boy. 

"Ya, you're not asleep." She muttered as she once tried again to pry her hands away from his hold only to recieve the same results, stuck.

"Ya!~ Let go of me!~" Jessica whined cutely while shaking both her's and  Kris's arm trying to yank her hand out. Kris quickly bit his lower lip trying his best to keep his composure.

However soon, he got tired of holding her hand so tightly and her continously shaking it. He let go of her right when she decided to pull once more. Resulting in the girl to fall right onto her .

Kris peeked open his eyes and immedaitely burst out laughing at the sight.

"Ya! Do you wanna die!?" Jessica shouted angrily as she shot up from the cold ground. "You were never asleep!!!" Jessica harshly yanked a pillow and threw it at his face to only receive him still laughing. Jessica stood there shooting daggers at him.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." He chuckled as he took a deep breathe, trying to balance his breathing. However Jessica still stood there glaring at the giant. "What do you want?" He asked chuckling as he leaned against the headboard of his bed.

He was ignored as Jessica quickly grabbed the pillow and immedaitely started hitting Kris with it. Indicating the official pillow fight started. Kris quickly jumped out of bed as he tried to dodge the blows.

Right when Kris was about to run out of his room with Jessica following after, she stepped onto the blanket and slipped. Falling, she quickly grabbed Kris along with her as they both fell onto his bed.

Her eyes were shut tight as no sound was heard throughout the room. SLowly she cracked open her eyes to only have them widen. Right before her, Kris's face was only inches away. She gulped as her heart beat acclerated.

The tip of their noses were in contact as they both stared into each other's eyes. Kris unknowingly slowly started to dip down his head just as his eyes were slowly closing.

Fireworks exploding as his lips brushed against her's. Despite being in shock from Kris kissing her, she slowly started to close her eyes and kiss him back. Feeling as if she was flying she wrapped her arms around Kris's neck, pulling her closer deepening the kiss.

***

As a few minutes has passed, their little makeout session was over when a sudden knock was heard. They both quickly pulled away from each other, shocked after they just took in what just happened. However they both started the staring contest once more until another knock was heard. 

Kris quickly shot up, clearing his throat. He quickly fixed his clothes as he walked out not even saying a single word. Quickly, he arrived at his bedroom door and opened the door to reveal a half asleep and half awake panda.

"Ge!~ Can you make us breakfast?" Tao whined cutely as rubbed his eyes.

"U-Uh sure." He cleared his throat. "Go take out the ingredients." Kris awkwardly stood there as he watched Tao nod his head and leave without another word. He slowly closed the door as his mind was still filled with the action he did a few minutes ago.

He was confused of what he was feeling deep down in his stomach as why his heart was beating so fast. When he looked up he was quickly startled to find the girl standing before him in her own little world. 

Her fingers rested upon her lips as she stared into mid-air. When she slowly glaned up and made eye contact with the giant, Immedaitely both looked away as their face heated up.

"I-I'ma go downstairs." Jessica cleared as she quickly rushed out the door in panic. 

"What's happening to me?" Kris mumbled as his hand rested upon his racing heart.

***

"Ah!" Jessica jumped when Baekhyun suddenly jumped in front of her. "Aish jinja!!!~" She harshly pushed the male away as the latter burst in laughter. 

"I thought you already left?" Suho asked blinking at her confused. 

"Huh? A-Ani. I-I... um... well... what are you guys going to eat?" The embarrassed girl quickly changed the subject. 

"We don't know. Kris ge will be cooking." Tao shrugged as he continued to eat his apple.

"Well he cooked last time and even let you guys stay over so why don't you guys cook something?" Jessica questioned to earn someone stand up. 

"I'll cook then." D.O smiled his signature smile. 

"I'll help you." The smiled as she followed the younger male into the kitchen. 

"Jeodohyo!!!~" Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted in sync as they dashed into the kitchen. 

As everyone was gathering out the ingredients, Jessica turned her head towards the stairs as she heard foots coming down and felt his presence. Immedaitely, they made eye contact earning the female to quickly divert her attention else where. 

"Gwaenchana?  You thirsty?" Baekhyun asked as he stood right next to the shorter girl. 

"Uh yeah." Jessica sweetly smiled. Baekhyun then nodded as he walked over to the fridge and poured some orange juice in a glass cup before walking back to Jessica. 

"Ahh~" Baekhyun sang as he also opened his mouth. Jessica chuckled a bit before she opened to the latter's childish act. 

As Baekhyun placed the cup at her lips and started tilting it. He accidentally tilt it a bit too much earning the orange juice to stream down all over her. 

"Ya! Baekhyun!" She shouted as her shirt was now drenched with orange juice. 

"Gwaenchana?" Kris asked as his eyes glinted with worriedness. Jessica gulped as the sudden feelings from before rose again. She nodded her head to answer him instead of actually speaking. "Here come with me." Kris grabbed the girl's wrist as he started pulling her up the stairs.

Faintly, cooes and cherring were heard from downstairs.

When they reached the bedroom where everything happened, Kris quickly let go of Jessica's wrist and went straight to his closet. Then he walked out with a set of clothing along with a newly cleaned towel in his hands.

"Here, I washed them long ago and they shrunk. I'm guessing they'll fit you." Kris awkwardly handed them over to the drenched girl. As the girl grabbed them out of his hands, her cheeks were already heating up. She looked up at him to find his lightly smile. "Go wash up." He smiled before he left the room completely.

Also leaving the girl swooning over him for a while before she grinned and went into the bathroom.

***

After washing up and changing into the new set of clothes with was just a white dress shirt with basketball shorts. She quietly made it downstairs. Gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter