Chapter Twenty

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why am I listening to these idoits?"

~Author's P.O.V~

He stood in the same position, waiting. Constantly glancing at the doors which haven't moved an inch. Already an hour passed since the incident. Constantly fishing out his phone and putting it back in his pocket. 

Finally a 'click' was heard indicating that the door is finally opening. He quickly stood up straight seeing the nurses come out. 

"Is she alright now?" He quickly spoke catching their attention. He blinked at the two as they smiled earning the taller male to smile in relief. 

"Ne, however she shouldn't be moving around a lot again. Because her injury is still fresh and moving around so much just today, it's more sensitive. So once she wakes, she shouldn't be too active." One of the nurses spoke as Kris nodded seriously. 

"Araseyo, gamsahabnida." He bowed politely as the two left. Heaving out another sigh, he opened the door once more as he walked in and closed it as quiet as he can. He stared at the injured girl peacefully sleeping for a while before his feet took him towards her, sitting down once he reached the bed. 

His hand reached over as he slipped his large hand under her's, holding her's tightly. 

"Stop moving so much and just heal Jessica. Stop worrying me so much." He softly spoke as he caress the back of her hand with his thumb.

Being able to be by her side and hold her hand, he felt as if she was all his. He was in love her.

"You're mine and mine only." He mumbled as he held her hand tightly.

"Bwoh?" His eyes shot wide open, shocked from seeing the girl to be awake.

"N-Nothing." He nervously stuttered.

"I heard you say something just didn't catch it." She blinked at the male.

"Gwaenchana, I didn't say anything weird or anything... at all." Kris bitterly smiled.

"Tell me." She commanded despite her being tired.

"Aniya, just go back to sleep." He hurriedly tucked in Jessica as he sat there and watch her heavy eyelids close.

 

***

 

She slowly opened her eyes from the bright light that shot through the big window next to her bed. Squinting her eyes open before fully opening them. 

"Awake now?" A voice spoke from the morning silence. She glanced over where the voice was heard to find Kris drinking from a water bottle. Maybe it was just her or something was wrong with her head. Why? Because once she looked over at Kris, he looked like he was glowing and shooting an advertisement for that water bottle. 

"You slept here?" She asked shrugging off the sudden weird imagination she was just having. 

"Mm, wae?" He asked as he sat back down.

"Ani, just wanted to know." She answered before she adjusted her body to only feel the pain struck. "God dammit." She mumbled as she held her injury. 

"Hurts doeesn't it? Maybe it's because you moved way too much. That's why you were in so much pain last night." He answered sternly earning the girl to pout. 

"I was just having a good time with the guys and Seohyun." She sharply answered. 

"Want me to change your bed position?" He then asked earning the girl to nod with a small pout. He chuckled as he shook his head before grabbing the remote for the bed. Making the bed into a chair like bed. 

"Gomawo." She answered with a small smile plastered on her lips. He just smiles back before his attention goes back towards the television. Changing the channel. "Stop, I want to watch that." She quickly said at a certain channel before the male switched it once again. However then she was ignored as he continued to change the channel.

"Ya! Wu Yi Fan don't ignore me!" She hit his arm lightly.

"Ah, that hurt." He joked as he chuckled.

"Tch, I didn't even hit you that hard and plus I barely have any strength to hit you full force on. So better do what I say before my energy gets back." She threaten earning the latter to act scared before chuckling at her statement.

"Araseyo~." He bluntly answers.

"Then go back to that show." She commanded as her attention was full on the TV.

"Araseyo ahjumma-nim." The girl quickly glared towards the male. "Oh, are you sulking right now?" Kris looked at the girl with an arched eyebrow.

"Bballiwa!" She rose her voice as the male just smiled and switched the channel back.

"Happy now?" He said as he tossed the remote onto the bed before crossing his arms and leaning back against the chair.

"You smell that?" Jessica spoke as she sniffed a delicious aroma.

"Yehet!" Someone hollered earning the two to glance at the door to find Sehun standing at the entrance with a box of chickens in his arm.

"Oh, Sehun-ah." She smiled.

"Noona, how come you look more pale?" He worriedly asked as he walked over to the other side of the bed.

"Gwaenchana, just tired since I just woke up." She grinned.

"Araseyo, anyways I bought chicken!!!~" He happily sang as he placed the box of chicken on her lap.

"Gomawo!~ I was seriously craving this." She happily clapped her hand together as was already watering. Sehun grins as he places himself on the edge of the bed.

Just as the injured girl was about to open the box and dig in, it was taken away before her hand can actually come in contact with it.

"You can't eat that, you're still sick." Kris stated earning the girl to pout.

"Hyung~ come on. She was craving these." Sehun said in his aegyo voice. 

"Just one piece." She also spoke in her aegyo voice lifting up her index finger. However both were ignored. Earning the girl to finally use her full aegyo. "Kris oppa, jehbal!~ Hmm? Jehbal!~" She pouted cutely as she also leaned towards him using her full on aegyo.

He glance side ways towards the girl before heaving a sigh as the girl quickly sat up straight and dance in vistory - despite being handicap at the moment.

"Asa!!!~" She shouted happily as her eyes watched Kris place the box of chickens back on her lap. Opening the box happily, she picked up a drumsitck and grinned even wider.

About to take a bite of the delicious food, she was immedaitely stopped. Earning the girl to look up to find a glaring Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah." She bitterly smiled.

"Ya! You know you can't stuff like this!" She snapped as she was about to take the chicken out of Jessica's grasp before Sehun stopped her.

"Just let her eat one piece, it's not like she's going to die the very second she bites it." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"She needs to be healthy so she can discharge sooner. Plus she can eat all she wants when she's out of the hospital." Seohyun crossed her arms. Taking that advantage of not being held down, she quickly took a bite of the drumstick.

"Ya!" Seohyun shouted as Jessica chew happily as her eyes formed cresent moons.

"Told you she wasn't going to die. Just like Kris hyung." Sehun suddenly called out the elder earning everyone's attention onto him.

"Chicken isn't my style." He shook his head.

"Bwoh? Never knew chicken could be a style." Jessica snort earning the other two to hold in their laughter. Eating another chicken piece, Jessica notice Sehun looking at her weirdly unless he was trying to tell her something.

"Bwoh?" She mouthed.

"Feed it to him." Sehun mouth back also using his hands as a visual.

"Mm-mm." She shook her head.

"Bballi!" Sehun suddenly shouted earning the quiet two to give him a weird look. Sehun just bitterly smiled before he glares at the hospitalized girl. She just smirked and sticked her tongue out at him before she continued to eat her chicken happily. 

"I pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter