Chapter One

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why me? Just why?"

~Author's P.O.V~

"Sooyoun-ah!!!~ Ileona!!!~ Your going to be late!~" *BOOM* The tired girl fell over smacking the ground hard.

"Ugh~" She groaned rubbing her sore forehead.

"Soo-" Her mpther's voice stopped mid-sentence. "Ya, Sooyoun-ah why are you sleeping on the floor? Did you not feel like sleeping on your bed last night?" Her mother asked confused.

"Ani my alarm clock decided to shout me out of bed." The girl pouted while sitting up rubbing her head.

"Well, anyways get ready. Fast because your late." Her mother sang while closing the door after her. The girl groaned and forced herself up, getting ready for school.

***

Once she was downstairs, her mother was rushing the poor girl to eat all her food quickly. Even earning the girl to choke serveral times. Asking if she finished, not even waiting for a response. She took it and threw it away.

"Annyeong omma, appa!!!" She shouted as she walked out after putting on her shoes. However once I stepped out of the house, my eyes darkened. My one and only enemy was just walking down the street towards my house. He stopped and blinked at me. Then smirked. SMIRKED! Seriously, I was wanting to slap that smirk off his face right now.

"This is why you rushed me?" I whisper yelled, clenching my fists. As I finally started walking down, him walking in front of me. That very memory then flashed back into my mind. How I wished I never met him.

~13 years ago~

Omma and appa decided to go visit a friend today that just moved from China, and I decided to tag along because omma wanted me to meet their son. I mean if your trying to match make us then she's doing a bad job because why? I'm only 5 years old.

Once we arrived at the house, their front yard already had a growing garden. As we walked along the small path towards the bit tall door. A small head popped out from behind the door.

"Yi Fan!~" Appa yelled out happily.

"Yi Fan?" I mumbled his name. I watched as the little boy smiled and quickly ran into appa's embrace. I then tugged on omma's hand making her look down at me. "Omma, who's that boy?" I curiously asked.

"Omma's chingu's son." She sweetly smiled down at me. I nodded my head and smiled walking closer to them. I watched as his parents and my parents interacted with each other. I looked around to find the boy staring at me with a judging look. I blinked at him a few times before I saw him make a disgusted face and looked away.

"This is my daughter Jung Sooyoun." My omma then introduced me to a nice looking lady that looks the same age as omma.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Sooyoun imnida." I politely bowed, showing my adorable smile.

"Omo! Neomu kyeopta!~" She squealed and lightly pinched my cheeks. "Well this is my son. Introduce yourself." She lightly pushed the boy towards me. I notice how he quickly took small baby steps away from me.

"Wu Yi Fan inmnida." He blankly said. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, anyways why don't we show you around? Yi Fan, go and take Sooyoun to play." Yi Fan's mother said pushing him towards me. I watched as our parents walked inside and we stood outside together in total silence.

"So Yi Fan oppa. What do you want to do?" I beamed however he turned to me and looked at me as if I was from another planet.

"First, don't call me oppa. We're not close. Second, don't even get near me. You smell. Bad. And third, your ugly and annoying." He blankly said. I looked at him with my jaw dropped.

"Well you know what! You ugly and annoying yourself! No one would ever want to become your friend!!!" I shouted angrily making the parents come out worriedly.

"What's going on out here?" Appa asked worriedly.

"Yi Fan said that I was annoying." I pouted and ran over to appa.

"Well, she called me ugly." Yi Fan protested. They all looked at me with arched eyebrows. I quickly extended out both my arms shaking my hands furiously.

"Sooyoun!" Omma yelled at me. "I apologize for my daughter's bad manners." Omma then apolgized to that -head's omma. I looked at him to see him smirking at me. And right there, I wanted to so bad smack that smirk off his face.

"Aniya! I son has bad manners himself." His omma quickly explained. "Yi Fan go to your room and unpack." His mother commanded. He obediently did so and was out of sight. As for us, we left too. Omma scolded me all the way back home. And I sulked all the way back home.

~Back to now~

'BAM!' I ran into something and fell right on my . I groaned and looked up to see Yi Fan towering over me.

"Watch where your going kid. Don't people to think I'm bullying you for your stupid lunch money." Yi Fan spat and continued walking away. I was dropped speechless at what he said. I shot up right away.

"Ya! Wu Yi Fan! You wanna die!!!? Why don't you walk faster you damn snail!" I shouted back at him furiously however he ignored it and continue walking. I stomped my feet angrily on the ground and stomped my way to school.

***

Finally when I reached school, I was still fuming.

"Kid? Seriously! That mother f-" I stop mid-sentence when I heard my name being called. My head shot up and I saw Seohyun waving at me happily. I quickly ran towards her, pushing Yi Fan out of my way, making him give me an annoyed face. I then leaped at her throwing my arms around her tightly.

"Seohyun-ah!!!~" I beamed.

"Ya, why are you sulking so much?" She then asked me right away when I pulled away. "You guys fought again?" Seohyun gave me a arched eyebrow. I smiled innocently knowing that she always knows the answer to why I always sulk in the morning. "Aish jinja." She pinched her nose bridge and we began walking to class.

When we were about to step inside the classroom, girls just started screaming and shouting. We both turned to see what was all of the promotion about, however then it was just the kingkas, Exo. I heaved a sigh and was going to go inside when someonewasn't moving.

I turned towards Seohyun to notice that she was so deeply staring at something. So I followed her gaze to one of the kingkas. However this one was different. He had a cute baby face and a angelic smile. He was kind and caring, other then the damn giant walking in front of him.

"Ya, why don't you go say hi to him?" I whispered to Seohyun making her come back to reality and stare at me with wide eyes.

"Mechaso! What has gotten into you!?' She whisper yelled at me, earning a chuckle from me.

"If you two are done talking then move." A stern deep voice said behind us. Slowly we both turned towards the voice and there stood the tall and almighty (retard of the year) Yi Fan. Seohyun was about to say something however I beat her to it.

"No. If we don't want to move then we don't have too." I spat. He looked at me with a arched eyebrow.

"Fine, guess I'll move you myself." Yi Fan then came closer to me and pushed me with his shoulder. After brushing it as if there was dust on it. I scoffed and was about to trip him, however being the angel she was. Seohyun stopped me. And it was good that she did or else his fans will pull out all my hair.

"Aish, I swear world war 3 will soon break." I muttered angrily, blowing away my bangs that was in my face. However I quickly snapped out of it when I heard someone chuckle beside Seohyun. We both looked and Seohyun's eyes shot wide open.

"Well, can't wait to see it happen." Luhan smiled while wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter