Chapter 9

Broken Promises

The next day, when Hyuna and Jiyoon got to work, she sees Gayoon in front of their workplace.

Gayoon:”Hey …”

Jiyoon ignored her and walked but Gayoon stood in front of her.

Jiyoon try to walk the other way but Gayoon block her again.

Jiyoon:”What do you want?!”

Gayoon:”You….” She hold her wrist

Jiyoon:”We broke up, let go of me she tries to push her wrist aside but wasn’t successful.

Gayoon:”Come on…let’s talk…”

Then Hyuna step in:”Excuse me Gayoon, we have to go up if not we will be late can you please let go?”

Gayoon glare at her:”I’m talking to my girlfriend, leave us alone!”

Hyuna clear :”From what I know, she isn’t your girlfriend anymore, she broke up with you, so leave or I’m going to call the security guard”

With that Gayoon left.

Jiyoon wanted to cry but Hyuna hold her close to comfort her. During work, Gayoon kept texting her and call her but Jiyoon ignored all her call.

After work, Gayoon was standing there once again but Jiyoon kept ignoring her and followed into Hyuna car.

Gayoon grab her wrist:”No! You are not going into her car!”

Jiyoon glare at her:”Why can’t I?!”

Gayoon:”You are my girlfriend!!”

Hyuna push her away:”Heo Gayoon, let me remind you, you are Doojoon girlfriend! Stop bothering Jiyoon!”

Gayoon look at her :”So that you can take my place huh? So that you can ask her out huh?!”
Jiyoon glare at her:”HEO GAYOON! Stop saying nonsense!”

Gayoon looked at Hyuna:”What ? Am I wrong? AM I wrong Hyuna?! Don’t you have a crush on MY Jiyoon?!”

Jiyoon was going to shout at her but to be stop by Hyuna.

Hyuna:”SO what if I do? I can treat her so much better than you! At least I would never cheat on her or anything!!” which stun Jiyoon.

Then she holds Jiyoon hand and take her inside the car and drove away.

During the car ride, Hyuna can feel that Jiyoon was uncomfortable.

Hyuna:”Jiyoon, don’t mind what I said back there, it was just to get out of there..”

Jiyoon:”oh..that’s what I thought..why would you fell for me anyways haha..” which broke hyuna heart.

 

 

The next few days, Gayoon kept going to see Jiyoon but there were no improvement, then afterward she haven’t come which surprised Jiyoon and make her feel insecure. So she decided to go check on her, when she got into the house, it was pitch black. She slowly and carefully walk into the living room trying to open the light but then suddenly in the center of the living room some light was light up, it was a heart shape flower and Gayoon was there holding her flower on one knee.

Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar…please forgive me…I really love you…”

Jiyoon was touch by the move but she wanted to turn away but Gayoon quickly hold her wrist:”Please…I know you still care about me…if not you wouldn’t have come…”

Jiyoon was teary:”I just came to get some clothes…”

Gayoon back hug her:”Jiyoon…I can’t live without you…”

Jiyoon slowly unwrap her arm from her waist and start to walk away then she hear Gayoon says:

“Jeon Jiyoon,

I promise you, I will forever be yours

I promise you, I will love you forever

I promise you, I will never make you cry

I promise you, my heart only beat for you

I promise you, I won’t ever lie to you again

I promise you, I won’t hide anything from you

I promise you, wherever you go, I will follow you

I promise you, no matter what happen, I will be by your side

I promise you, this would be the only mistake that I will make,

Please forgive this stupid girlfriend of yours?

I love you…”

Jiyoon turned around and listened to her while tears was flowing out of her eyes, Gayoon slowly walk behind her and put a necklace around her neck. Then turn Jiyoon to her side, and slowly press their lips together.

Gayoon:”So…will you forgive me…?”

Jiyoon:”…I…”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon…I promise you…I will break up with him…just give me some time…1 month just give me 1 month…I beg you, I love you so much…I know you love me too…”

Jiyoon looked at her and slowly nod her head

Gayoon smile and hold Jiyoon tightly and start kissing her with all her love.

Downstair, Hyuna was still sitting in her car, waiting, as time pass by she smile bitterly at herself and became teary.

 

 

Flash back

Gayoon:”Please Hyuna, help me….I really love her…”

Hyuna:”No, you freaking hurt her so much!!”

Gayoon:”I’m the only one who can make her happy, I promise I won’t ever hurt her again…I need your help…”

Hyuna:”…You know I have feeling for her, why are u asking me for help?”

Gayoon:”Because I know you love her enough to know that I can make her happy…”

Hyuna hit the wall:”Fine, tell me what I have to do, but I swear if you hurt her again, I’ll take her away!”

Gayoon smile at her:”Thank you!! Just drive her to my house after a few days that I haven’t show up, I know her, she will be worry…”

Hyuna just nod.

 

 

The next day, Doojoon called Gayoon to hang out and she agrees to go.

Jiyoon:”…..” then she turned around

Gayoon:”Babe, give me this month ok? I’ll spend some time with him and I’ll break up with him…I promise…”

Jiyoon looked at her:”…No……ok??”

Gayoon look at her and nod:”Yes, no with him, only with you”

Jiyoon:”Promise…?”

Gayoon nod:”Promise!” then she pecks her lips and dress up to go out.

Jiyoon sighed, it’s a Saturday and she’s left alone at home, at that moment Hyuna texted her if she was home in which she said yes. After 20 minutes, she arrives to her house with breakfast. They ate together. Then hyuna ask her what’s happening with Gayoon.

Jiyoon look down:”I…forgave her…”

Hyuna pretend to be shock:” WHAT?!”

Jiyoon:”She said she was drunk…So…”

Hyuna:”…Jiyoon…”

Jiyoon:”She said she will break up with Doojoon this month…so ..”

Hyuna:”Jiyoon…why are you doing this to yourself…”

Jiyoon:”She promised me…”

Hyuna:”…sigh..” then she hold her hand and looked at her:”Jiyoon, no matter what happen, I’ll be here by your side ok?”

Jiyoon nod and lean on her shoulder and whispered “Thank you…”. Hyuna press her lips on her forehead:” Anything for you…my princess…”

------------------------------------------------------------

For you lil Sarah <3

Hope to hear from you guys soon!