Chapter 1

Broken Promises

Hey everyone! Thank you for subscribing before I wrote the first chapter out! :)

Most of you will probably be asking what will be the pairing, I'm sorry I don't know yet =P

So Look forward! And i hope you will enjoy this little short story that I have in mind for a few months but were too lazy to write it out!

Here's the first chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Gayoonie!!! Wake up!! You are going to be late for work!!!”

“ *Groan* Just...5..more..min..Zzz”

“You already said that 20 minutes ago!!!! Come on!! Hurry up!!”

“Jiyooniee…please…5 more minute pleaseeeeeeee”

“Aigo…Sigh…I’ll go prepare breakfast first ok?”

“Mhm…zZzz”

Jiyoon stare at her roommate and smiled < So adorable..haha god.. What am I going to do with this cutie> . She walked happily to the kitchen, preparing her roommate favorite dishes.

After a good 10 minutes, she heard a screamed “AHHHHH!! JIYOON WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP!!! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!! AHHHH!!! IT’S MY TURN TO COOK BREAKFAST TODAY!!!”  as Gayoon dashed out of the room with messy hair to see that her best friend have already prepare the meal.

Jiyoon:”Haha, don’t worries silly, the breakfast is ready, hurry up and eat, you still have time” she smiled and sat down.

Gayoon smiled all happily and walk to the table and gave a back hug to her roommate:” Thank youuuuuuuu Jiyoonieeeee!!” which made Jiyoon smiled like an idiot.

Jiyoon:”You welcome silly, now hurry up and eat! Or we are really going to be late!”

Gayoon nod quickly like a kid and chomp down her favorite breakfast and grin happily.

Jiyoon couldn’t take her eyes off this dorky smile of her best friend, it always made her day to see Gayoon happy.

As they finished breakfast, they quickly change into their working clothes and walked out of their apartment. Gayoon sat on the passenger side while Jiyoon sat on the driver side. She drops off her friend first. As Gayoon walked away, she heard Jiyoon called out her name. She turned around to see that her friend was waving at her and screamed:”Yah! You forgot something!” Gayoon look at herself then at her office bag but still look clueless, then she sees that Jiyoon was approaching her with her lunch bag.

Jiyoon:”Sigh…what are you going to do one day when I’m not around huh?”

Gayoon smiled at her:” That day would never happen! Remember we will always be together! Forever!” she screamed like a kid and quickly gave a peck on Jiyoon cheek and ran into her workplace. Jiyoon smiled widely from her friend reaction but as Gayoon shadow disappear, her smiled became a bitterly smile. > she walked slowly to the car, driving herself to work.

Jiyoon kept looking at the clock, hoping the time will fly to 5:00PM, so she can drive off to meet her friend. As the clock hit 5, she stood up and went to get her car. She arrived at Gayoon company within 10 minutes and was ready to texted her:”Hey, I’m here waiting for you. Hurry up!!” but before she could click the send button, she received a text from no other than Gayoon saying:”Hey Jiyoon, I have something important to do last minute, so go home without me, I’ll see you later!”

As Jiyoon read the text, she erased her text and replied her with “Ah, alright! Hope it’s nothing serious! See you later!”

Then within one minute, another reply came back :”Nothing serious J Don’t worry!”

Jiyoon then think what should she do then since Gayoon won’t be spending time with her today, as she was getting ready to drive off, she see Gayoon walk out of the building and a man immediately approach her with a bouquet of flowers. She happily accepts the flower and walked into the man car.

Jiyoon left out a laugh ? Aish...> she hits the side of the window and drove off. As she gets home, she’s been just sitting on the sofa staring at the TV screen that was off and went deep into thought.

 

“Jiyooooonieeeee!!!“ as Gayoon walked into the room

“Hm?”

“What are you doing in the room in dark?!” *Open light*

“Oh…just woke up from my nap haha… so where did you go?”

“Oh actually, a cute guy asked me out so yeah!”

“Oh I see… So how was it? Anything happened?”

“Nothing special, just went to a restaurant and he gave me a good bye kiss on the cheek”

“Hm I see… “

“Yah! Can’t you pretend you are at least interest! Pft! And you say u are my best friend…”

“Aw, come on, you never date more than 5 times with them~ talk to me once you pass that limit haha”

“Hey! At least I’m better than you! You haven’t date anyone for age Jiyoonie!!!!”

*Roll eyes* “Unlike you, I would only date someone I truly love and not just accept anyone ok? And for the record, it’s *I haven’t date anyone!* Anyways, go shower you dirty pig!”

“I am not a dirty pig!!” Gayoon smack Jiyoon and went into the washroom

 

 

The next few days, everything’s just the same; same routine. Jiyoon notices that Gayoon’s being out almost every single day, but will always come back to sleep.

th dates…>

As Gayoon walk into the room, she suddenly went behind Jiyoon and hugs her.

Jiyoon:”Huh? Gayoonie, are you ok?”

Gayoon:”Jiyoonie!!!!! I am so happy!!!”

Jiyoon:”? What happened?”

Gayoon:”I think…I found the right person….”

Jiyoon was shock:”What…do you mean?”

Gayoon:”Remember the guy… I went out with last week… we’ve been seeing each other every day…and I think I’m...starting to fall for him for real…I never felt like this before…”

Jiyoon:”Oh….I see….” She faked a smiled “I’m happy for you then…”

Gayoon:”Hehe, will you support me?”

Jiyoon:”Of course! We are best friend remember?”

Gayoon:”Yes! Forever and ever!”

Jiyoon:” So…how far…did you get with him?”

Gayoon:”huh...well you know me…I never got farther than…a kiss on the cheek or head….”

Jiyoon:” What?!”

Gayoon:”Huh? Why are you shock?! You know I tell you everything!!”

Jiyoon:”Uh no I mean… I thought you would have at least gave your first kiss away or something…”

Gayoon blushed:” No… Actually…that’s one thing I’m worry about…”

Jiyoon:”Huh? What is there to worry about?” as Jiyoon walked toward her room, she doesn’t want to hear anything more, she just want to be left alone.

Gayoon followed behind her:”Yah, stop walking away and listen to me!!!” she pushes Jiyoon down on the bed and went on top of her

Jiyoon:”Yah, what are you doing!” their faces was so close to each other

Gayoon:”Jiyoonie ar… Can I ask you something?”

Jiyoon:”Yeah… but get off me first!!” she tries to push Gayoon but couldn’t

Gayoon:”You never kissed anyone right?”

Jiyoon blushes and shake her head:"No...why...?"

Gayoon smirk at her and slowly approaches her