Chapter 38

Broken Promises

It was near lunch time, both Jiyoon and Gayoon was still in dreamland. Suddenly, the phone was ringing which woke Jiyoon up. Slowly she was patting the table next to her table to find her phone. As she unlock her phone, she sees 2 misses video call from Hyuna, 5 message from Hyuna and 6 call from Hyuna. Then suddenly, she jump up from her position and look around, to see her beautiful best friend next to her. She sweared inward remember what happened yesterday night. Slowly, she push the hair aside from Gayoon face and stare at her. Even though it was a mistake that she made yesterday, she felt happy. She misses her first love, she misses the time they spend together. Even sadly to be said, she cheated on Hyuna, she somehow felt happy with Gayoon.

Then the phone was ringing again, she gulped, not sure how to react. She opened the phone:

‘’ Hello’’

‘’Baby”!!! Where were you? I tried calling you so many time but there was no answer”

“Yeah..sorry, I didn’t feel good so I went to bed very early..”

“Oh no, are you ok? Do you still not feel good? Should I come back??? I will go buy a ticket”

“What? Nono, I will be fine! Don’t worry!”

“Hmm..okay, let me know if you want me to come back ok?”

“Yeah, how’s the project over there?”

“It’s going ok…babe, let’s video call..I miss you..so much”

Guilt goes to Jiyoon

“Ah..okay, wait a minute”

She quickly get off the bed and went to the kitchen then open the video call

When Hyuna sees Jiyoon, she was all smily: “Baby! Omg, god I miss you..I want to see you, I want to hold you…I really miss you babe…”

Jiyoon felt worst and worst..

“Me too baby, poor you, working all by yourself..is there anything I can do to help?”

Hyuna was hesitating, not sure if she should mentioned about Yoseob

“Nono, it’s okay, don’t worry, I just can`t wait to come back to see you”

Then suddenly, Jiyoon heard someone knock at Hyuna door “You ready?”

Jiyoon:”You going out with someone?”

Hyuna stutter:”oh euh, yeah one of the business partner…I got to go babe, I miss you”

Jiyoon smile:” okay! Take care ok? I miss you too”

Hyuna stare at Jiyon:”Baby..I really miss you and I love you..”

Jiyoon smile again: “I miss you and I love you too..” then Hyuna heard in the background “Jiyoon” then the line was cut.

Was it my imagination? There was someone in the house…

Jiyoon quickly goes into the bed room to see her ex sitting on the bed.

“Jiyoon? Where are you..? Did..you leave me?” she started to get teary

Jiyoon quickly goes to her side:”Nono, I’m right here..Sorry I was on the phone”

Gayoon sigh:”I got scare that you left me…”

Jiyoon smile bitterly:”Nono, I told you I will stay beside you until your eyes are heal”

Gayoon smile bitterly:”Then..I wish my eyes will never be heal..”

Jiyoon stare at Gayoon:”Gayoon…”

Gayoon:”Was it Hyuna who called you?”

Jiyoon:”Yeah…”

Gayoon:”Ah..I see…Do you miss her?”

Jiyoon hesitated a bit:”Yeah…”

-silent-

Jiyoon:”Are you hungry? I will cook you something to eat” Gayoon just nods her head and Jiyoon went out.

Gayoon sigh and slowly her put her head in between her legs and sobs a bit

Jiyoon sigh, she knews Gayoon was crying but she doesn’t know what to do. She is at loss on how to proceed.

During lunch, it was still kinda silent, both of them was unsure on what to say. Then finally Gayoon break the silent.

“Do you regret?”

Jiyoon was confuse:”About..?”

“Us”

-silent-

“Jiyoon ar, I just wanted to let you know, I never regret meeting you, never regret being friend, close friend, best friend & even lover. The only thing that I regret is hurting you, betrayed you.” Tears was slowly dropping out. “The past few years..since the day you left me, I only have you in my mind…nothing more, I didn’t care about anything. I was searching for you, waiting for you. Hoping that I will hear from you or a at least have some sign of you….Please believe me, I really changed…”

Jiyoon:”Sigh..Gayoon, it’s not about if you change or not..it’s just that…”

“You have Hyuna now..”

Jiyoon:”Yeah..she had always been beside me, always treated me so well, never hurt me…I can’t hurt her or betray her”

Gayoon:”But you already did”

Jiyoon was stun..she was mad and shock on how Gayoon can just point it out like that.

Gayoon:”I am not directing to what happened yesterday. I am implying on how your heart have always have me. There wasn’t a single day that you didn’t think of me or missing me. You never gave your full heart to her even after you two have been together for so long”

-silent-

Gayoon:”Jiyoon please come over..”

Jiyoon walk closer, and Gayoon manage to find her hand and slowly held Jiyoon hand:”I wont push you…but…please don’t ever leave me again. If you don’t want to hurt Hyuna, then we can keep it a secret from her…we will become secret lover”

At that moment, Jiyoon didn’t know what to say nor what to do. It was a very tempted idea…that way she could have Gayoon and Hyuna. But she knows its wrong. Before she could say anything, she felt a soft kiss on hers, a very sweet slow kiss. Slowly, she responded back.

She carried Gayoon back into the bed room and slowly undress both of them and trace kisses all over Gayoon body. The whole afternoon, all they heard was each other .

-------------------------------------

>___< are you guys mad at how I'm turning Jiyoon into this ? :( 

Let me know!