Chapter 24

Broken Promises

Gayoon side

She has been locking herself in the room for a long time. She didn’t want to see anyone, she didn’t pick up anyone call. She was just lying in bed like a dead corpse staring at Jiyoon picture.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

Gayoon growl for getting bother, she slowly walk out of her bed and opened the door to see her fiancé.

Doojoon:”Baby! Why didn’t you pick up my phone? Its been days that Im trying to find you!!”

Gayoon just stare at him:”I don’t want to talk to you, leave” then she was shutting the door but Doojoon resist it.

Doojoon:”Why baby? What’s wrong? Did I do something that upset you??”

Gayoon sigh:”Let’s break up”

Doojoon was shock:”What…? But…we just got engaged…”

Gayoon:”I’m sorry” then she shut the door

Doojoon kept ringing the door bell but it was useless, Gayoon wasn’t goin to open the door.

He sigh and slowly walk back to his car. Everyday he went to see Gayoon hoping that she would talk to him but it was futile. One night, he went to a bar and drank.

“Give me 1 more bottle” screamed the drunk Doojoon.

“But Mr.Doojoon, you have already drank a lot..you should stop.”

Doojoon grab the bartender:”I tell you to give me more, just give it to me or I’ll get you fire!” he screamed.

Then he felt someone tap his shoulder, he brush the person off violently:”Who the hell are ..” then he saw that it was Yoseob.

Yoseob:”Yo, what’s wrong?”

Doojoon stare at him:”What’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong, just my fiancé suddenly decide to break up with me after we just got engaged!” he continue to drink.

Yoseob:”Did you ask why?”

Doojoon:”Of course I did, she doesn’t want to tell me.”

Yoseob sigh:”Stop drinking”

Doojoon push him away:”If you are my best friend, just shut up and drink with me!”

Yoseob just sigh and watch him drink. As he got too drunk, Yoseob pay the bartender and took Doojoon with him. As they were walking down the street, Doojoon kept screaming:”WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME!!!!IS IT BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE?!”

Yoseob:”Shhh, you are goin to wake up the people”

Doojoon:”WHYY!!! HEO GAYOON!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!”

Then Yoseob put him into the car and drove away, but what he doesn’t know is, there was a photographer who took pictures of them.

The next morning as Doojoon woke up he saw the headling of the newspaper:” “Heo Gayoon and Yoon Doojoon are rumor to be breaking up because of a 3rd person!

Doojoon hold his head from the headache:”Who the hell!!!” then he threw the paper on the ground.

That day, he received lots of people call asking if it was true. He was worry about Gayoon, he droves to her apartment and notice lots of reporter standing down there. That day, Gayoon can hear all the commotion down there, she peek at the window and was surprise by the number of people outside. She checked her phone and noticed the news. Then she heard Doojoon ringing the door again, she went and open it. Doojoon went in.

Doojoon:”Baby!! Are you okay?”

Gayoon just stared at him.

Doojoon hold her tight:”Baby…can you please tell me what’s wrong…I’m worry sick about you…Did I do something wrong?”

Gayoon tears was falling down, she slowly push Doojoon aside:”I’m sorry…I…”

Doojoon:”Shhhh” then hold her tight:”Don’t worry about it okay? You don’t have to tell me…just please don’t leave me…”

Gayoon cry and cry.

Doojoon just hold her tight while she cry in his arm. Finally, after a while she calm down.

Doojoon:”Where’s Jiyoon?”

Gayoon just stare at him:”I don’t know…”

Doojoon:”Isn’t she your best friend?”

Gayoon didn’t answer.

Doojoon:”Hm..I see, you two fight didn’t you?”

No answer , but tears was forming in her eyes

Doojoon hug her tight:”It’s okay, you have me okay? I love you…”

 

 

Back to Jiyoon

Months has pass, they started to work in the company. Everything at the beginning was hard to pick up. There were lots of problem within the company to deal with. They barely had much time for each other. At work, they were separate into two department at the beginning because they were lacking of staff and Jiyoon find that Hyuna has the leadership to take care of a team herself so she sent her to the other team.

During lunch time, Hyuna wanted to go see Jiyoon but she was so busy, of course Jiyoon was taking care of the biggest problem of the company so she had more work to do.

Hyuna would sneak into her office to look at Jiyoon. Jiyoon would look at her and smiled:”Hey baby, what are you doing here?”

Hyuna giggled, slowly goes in and close the door and went to sit on Jiyoon laps:”I miss you ar…We barely have much time for ourself..” she frowned

Jiyoon wrap her arm around her waist:”I know baby…I know, just a bit more until we settle this then we will have more time for ourself okay? She peck her backhead”

Hyuna smiled:” Ne, what time you finish tonight?”

Jiyoon :”Hm…Not sure..there’s still a lot to do…”

Hyuna frowned again:” okay, I’ll go home first tonight and prepare supper for you ok? So be home at 8”

Jiyoon nod:”Alright, my wifie going to cook for me”

Hyuna stick her tongue out:”Who’s your wifie!? Pft!”

Jiyoon point at her:”This pabo here that’s sticking her tongue out of me”

Hyuna giggled and walk toward the door, before closing it, she said:”Love you too, yeobo” then closed the door which bring a big smile to Jiyoon.

Jiyoon take a deep breath and stare into the ceiling, she’s happy with Hyuna now, more than what she imagine. She thought she wouldn’t be able to love Hyuna properly but she was wrong, this girl had make her fall in love with her. Then she stare out the window, thinking how Gayoon is doing but then she hit her head and focus back to work.

Hyuna happily go grocery shopping, buying ingredient for Jiyoon favorite food. As she get food, she saw a couple that’s very sweet with each other. Hyuna smiled and stare at them < I hope one day me and Jiyoon can be this sweet..> then she went to pay.

As Jiyoon get home,  it was already pass 8pm, she was too focus in her work and Hyuna didn’t want to rush her. She step inside the house and notice a dim light in the kitchen and saw lots of food on the table which was covered so it will stil be warm. She turned around and saw Hyuna lying on the sofa. She smiled, slowly bend down and caress her cheek. She slowly shake Hyuna:”Baby, baby, im home.”

Hyuna murmured:” 5..more minute..” which bring a big smile to Jiyoon

Jiyoon continue to shake her lightly:”If we wait 5 more minute, the food will be too cold”

Hyuna didn’t make a sound

Jiyoon murmure in her ears:”Then I guess, I’ll just have to eat you up then, as she slowly kiss her neck” which made Hyuna jump up the bed.

Hyuna:”IM UP! Let’s eat!”

Jiyoon giggled:”Mhm, come on” then they went to eat.

As the end eating, Hyuna came out of shower all happily while Jiyoon was washing the dishes.

Hyuna wrap her arm around Jiyoon:”Baby, go shower and sleep ne?”

Jiyoon turn around and peck her cheek:”Ne, you go sleep ok? I’ll shower then do some work before bed”

Hyuna frown:”What??? But it’s already 11pm!!!”

Jiyoon:”I know I know but, I still have a lot to do..”

Hyuna stare at her:”Fine…I’ll go sleep” then she walk to the room.

Jiyoon sigh and went to shower, as she came out she saw Hyuna still pouting in bed. She went to sit in bed with her. “Baby, don’t be like this…”

Hyuna turn her back to her.

Jiyoon hug her:”Come on…”

Hyuna turn around and kiss Jiyoon roughly.

Slowly Hyuna take off Jiyoon pyjama and start kissing her down. Jiyoon couldn’t resist anymore, it’s been a while since they made love with each other. She start kissing Hyuna back and take off her clothing. She missed her touch, her warm and their breathing together.

After their love session, Hyuna fell asleep in bed. Jiyoon slowly caress her cheek and went to the kitchen to continue her work.

The next day, when Hyuna woke up, she noticed that Jiyoon was beside her. She walk out of bed and saw her sleeping on the table. She shakes her head and slowly shake Jiyoon up:”Baby, we have work, up up!”

Jiyoon murmured:”Hm…10 more minute…”

Hyuna giggled:”Then she start tickling Jiyoon which made her jump up.”
Jiyoon:”YAH!!! That’s not how I woke u up!!! You so mean!!”

Hyuna laughed:”Who told you to pretend to still be sleeping!”

Jiyoon giggled and pull her on her laps:”I love you”

Hyuna smiled:”I love you too” 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii Readers!! :)

Here's an update ! Sorry it took a while! Hope you enjoyed!

Let me know what you think okay? :)