Chapter 37

Broken Promises

Few days later, Jiyoon have brought Gayoon back to her house. They went to Gayoon house to get some of her clothing. She decided to take care of Gayoon until she heal up since she felt guilty. Everytime she try to mention doojoon, Gayoon will just shut her up or say that he’s too busy with work.

After, Jiyoon decided to contact Doojoon as she still thinkins Gayoon and Doojoon are together.

“Hello” says Doojoon

“Doojoon, it’s Jiyoon”

“Jiyoon! How are you?!”

“How am i? What kind of fiancé are you?!”

“Huh?What are you talking about?”

“Gayoon got into this accident and you didn’t even call or anything?!”

“What are you talking about…What accident?”

Jiyoon was shock, so he wasn’t even aware?! Then she went to meet up with Doojoon and told him everything. Doojoon thinking that Jiyoon telling him all these thing, is assuming that Gayoon haven’t told Jiyoon that they are not together anymore. So he decide to take this chance, he haven’t seen Gayoon for so long , he was sad that Gayoon ignored him for so many weeks, but it was because she got into accident. So he told Jiyoon that they got into a fight and she don’t want to talk to him and beg Jiyoon to let them meet up.

The next day, Jiyoon told Gayoon that shes bringing her out to somewhere so Gayoon just followed Jiyoon. Once they stop, Jiyoon bring her inside somewhere and ask her to sit down then told her she will be right back to wait her there. Gayoon nods and sat there, it felt familiar there for her.

Then suddenly, she hears footstep, a familiar footsteps and then a hand was on her hands and she quickly threw it away: WHO ARE YOU!

Doojoon:”it’s me Doojoon, Gayoon”

Gayoon:”Doojoon?! What are you doing here?”

Doojoon:”You are in my house…Jiyoon brought you to me”

Gayoon:”What?! “ she quickly stand up and want to walk away but she can’t see so she trip and was going to fall. Doojoon grab her up and hold her.

Gayoon was hitting him:”Let me know!! Get your hand off me”

It hurt Doojoon, he misses her so much. He holds her tighter. Gayoon keep trying to push him away:”STOP IT!! Don’t take advantage of me when I’m blind!!!!” as tears fell of her eyes

Doojoon couldn’t stop himself anymore, especially seeing this weak part of Gayoon, she has always been so strong in front of him. He got closer to her and was kissing down her neck and was slowly putting his hand inside her shirt. Gayoon was screaming for help and was crying.

Then suddenly the door was swing open, Jiyoon went in and see this and quickly ran to them and punch Doojoon in the face: What the Heck !!! Didn’t you hear her say no!! Even though you are his fiancé doesn’t mean you can do anything you want you Jerk!!! Then she punches her one more and grab Gayoon and left the house.

During the ride home, the drive was completely silent. All they could hear is Gayoon little sobs. Jiyoon felt so bad, she doesn’t know what to say nor do, she feel even more guilty now.

As they reach home, Jiyoon quickly goes to the other side and help Gayoon into the house. The moment they step in, Gayoon slowly walk to the sofa and sat there.  Jiyoon went to sit beside her:

“Mianhe Gayoon…”

-silent-

“I’m really sorry…I didn’t know..”

“Didn’t know what? I told you to leave it, not to bring Doojoon or anything! You lie to me! You brought me to his house and left me there!!”

“I didn’t leave you there!!! I was outside waiting!!”

“YOU LIE TO ME! WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO DOOJOON” she turned around and screamed at Jiyoon

“I….I…I don’t know…I thought maybe he can take better care of you..he’s your fiancé..”

Gayoon was so angry:”HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU JEON JIYOON, ME AND DOOJOON ARE NOT ENGAGED!!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!! WE ARE NOT EVEN DATING ANYMORE!!”

Jiyoon was stun, slowly processing what Gayoon just said:”What..do you mean? Not engaged ?”

Gayoon ignored her

Jiyoon:”Gayoon ar, talk to me”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar…do..you remember our promise?”

Jiyoon was staring at Gayoon, not sure what to say..she don’t want to think back of all those painful memories.

Gayoon:”Jiyoon? Remember?”

  • We promise we will always be there for each other.
  • We promise to never lie to each other,
  • We promise to tell each other everything,

Jiyoon slowly nod, even though Gayoon can’t see it, she can feel that Jiyoon nod.

Gayoon:”Then… you lied to me…you didn’t tell me that…and you were going to push me away..Is it because of my eyesight? I’m such a burden to you now right? Normal that you don’t want to be by my side anymore..it’s okay, I understand” she smile weakly, I will go back to my house.

She stand up and was ready to walk but Jiyoon pull her back down holding her arm tight:”Gayoon…What are you talking about…I…remember every single promise that we made to each other..You were the one that broke it… You lie to me…you cheated on me…you disappointed me and again and again…The number of time that you break the promises…”

Gayoon didn’t say a word

Jiyoon tears was falling out:”Even after all these times, I know that my heart still beat for you. It’s unfair Gayoon..it’s really unfair!!”

Gayoon heart was racing Did I hear right? Her heart still beat for me?! That mean she still loves me the same!!

-silent-

Gayoon slowly reach her hand to jiyoon, slowly tracing up since she can’t see, and slowly pull Jiyoon closer and press her lips to Jiyoon. Slowly, they start kissing, slowly goes deeper, remembering how their first kiss was, how their imitidate moment was. Slowly Gayoon pull Jiyoon closer and her hand was lifting Jiyoon shirt up.

Then Jiyoon stop her.

Jiyoon:”We can’t…I’m with Hyuna..sorry, I’m not in my right mind”

Gayoon was disappointed:”Ah..yes..I’m sorry…”

Then it was awkward, but both of them know that they wanted each other, they missed each other so much, they want to get close to each other.

At the same time, Jiyoon and Gayoon both:”Jiy” “Gay”

Without any more word, Jiyoon slowly lift Gayoon up the sofa and bring her into her bedroom. She slowly lay her down and climb on top of her. Slowly they start kissing each other again, lying down, feeling each other warmth. It’s been so long. Slowly they remove each other clothing and start kissing each other slowly. For a very long while, all they do is just caressing each other, feeling each other part and kissing. They missed this feeling so much. It’s been year since they felt each other again.

That night was a very long night for these two ex-lover to rediscover each other body warmth.

------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?? :O