Chapter 15

Broken Promises

The next morning, Hyuna wake up, feeling her whole body sore, she turned around to see Yoseob lying on bed. She looked at herself and wanted to cry, she quickly goes up, dress up and ran out of the house. She droves home, as she get home she sees Jiyoon on her bed sleeping, she slowly approached her and Jiyoon hair aside and notice the trace of tears. Hyuna noticed that Jiyoon cried to sleep once again. She slowly Jiyoon face and whisper:”You will be able to sleep peacefully very soon…” then Jiyoon woke up and rub her eyes.

Jiyoon:”You are back, where did you go yesterday?”

Hyuna looked at her:”Oh, I had lots of work to do so I came home late…”

Jiyoon:”Lots of work? I don’t remember given you that much…”

Hyuna shrug:”Oh, it’s the boss, she gaves me some extra work to do…”

Jiyoon:”Oh I see, tell me if you need help ok?”

Hyuna nod and slowly wrap her arm around Jiyoon tight

Jiyoon was surprise by the sudden contact, but she slowly wrap her arm around Hyuna too. Hyuna lay her head on Jiyoon shoulder and close her eyes.

Jiyoon:”Are you okay?”

Hyuna nod:”Just…tired…”

Jiyoon slowly unwrap her arm:”Then take a nap”

Hyuna looked at her and nod:”Can you hug me to sleep?”

Jiyoon smiled and nod, they slowly wrap their arm around each other and cuddle to sleep. As Hyuna fell asleep, Jiyoon slowly her hair then to suddenly see that there was bite mark on Hyuna neck. She was confused Jiyoon smiled at her and close her eyes, falling asleep with Hyuna.

The next few days, everything was just going normal, Jiyoon and Hyuna goes to work and Gayoon is in her own world with Doojoon. But she miss Jiyoon a lot, she’s still unsure of what to do.

After work that day, as Gayoon was heading home, she bump into Yoseob. He smiled at her and told her to come forward to him.

Gayoon:”What do you want?”

Yoseob smiled at her:”Aw come on, what’s with this attitude?”

Gayoon:”Shut up, what do you want?”

Yoseob shake his head:”Girls are so hard to please huh, I just wanted to tell you, do what you want, I won’t tell people about your orientation if you were to break up with Doojoon, but believe me, Doojoon is a great guy, you will regret it if you chose Jiyoon” then he walked into his car and drove away.

Gayoon was confused in what just happen, she wasn’t sure if she should believe what Yoseob said, but a part of her she felt happy and another part she’s scare. >

After that, Gayoon continued walking toward Doojoon house, but then she sees Jiyoon across the street buying grocery. Without thinking, she quickly walked to Jiyoon.

Gayoon:”Baby…”

Jiyoon froze at the familiar voice, she turned around and looked at Gayoon:”Gayoon…”

Gayoon:”Baby…Please come home…” she slowly approach Jiyoon

Jiyoon:”What home?

Gayoon:”Our home…”

Jiyoon:”Haha…There’s no such thing as our home the moment you chose your reputation and pride over me Gayoon!” she quickly walk out of the grocery shop.

Without hesitation, Gayoon ran after her and grab her wrist:”Jiyoon ar, please, listen to me…I love you…”

Jiyoon was teary, she looked at her:”You love me…don’t…make me laugh..ok, maybe you love me but you love your reputation and pride more. You can’t survive without them, Heo Gayoon! Just promise me one thing, next time we see each other, let’s pretend we never known each other…Good bye”

Gayoon grab her wrist tighter:”Jiyoon…we…known each other since we were a kid…we…were always together…how could you…” she became teary “Says to pretend that we never known each other….”  

Jiyoon stop her track and turn around:”okay, then let me ask you this… Him..or Me…”

Gayoon stare at her blankly:”I…I…” she looked down

Jiyoon:”See…Don’t…even try…” as she start to walk away again, Gayoon hug her from behind

Gayoon:”Please…one week…just … give me one week…”

Jiyoon sigh:”I..don’t believe in you…”

Gayoon:”just wait me for one week…” then she ran away

 

 

*Ring Ring*

Yoseob:”Hello?”

Gayoon:”Come to the park, we need to talk”

Yoseob:”Hm..sure, be there in few minutes”

  • At the park-

Yoseob:”So, what can I help you with beautiful girl?”

Gayoon:”Is it true what you said last time?”

Yoseob grin:”What?”

Gayoon:”You know what…that you won’t tell people about my relation with Jiyoon”

Yoseob look at her and nod:”Yes, but in one condition, stop double dating, chose one. “

Gayoon:”I will…”

Yoseob:”I guess, you will chose Jiyoon huh?”

Gayoon:”None of ur business” then she walked away

 

Jiyoon got back to hyuna house, went straight to sit at the sofa, thinking about what just happened. Hyuna came out of the bedroom, notice that something was bothering Jiyoon.

Hyuna:”Hey, I thought u went for grocery, where’s the food?”

Jiyoon smack her head:”Oups, sorry…I’ll go back …”

Hyuna grab her wirst:”Hey…did something happened?”

Jiyoon look down: “Yeah…I..bump into Gayoon..”

Hyuna nod:”Okay..and?”

Jiyoon:”She ask me to give her one week…”

Hyuna:”For?”

Jiyoon:”For her to decide whether…she chose me or Doojoon…”

Hyuna looked at Jiyoon:”Do you believe her? Do you think she will chose you?”

Jiyoon shake her head:”I don’t know Hyuna…I don’t know what to believe…one side of me hope that she would chose me, but then another part of me is telling me it’s impossible…”

Hyuna pull her into a tight hug:”Sh…it’s okay…just..give her one more week okay? Maybe she will come back to you…Don’t lose hope…” she press her lips on Jiyoon forehead

Jiyoon felt happy and comfortable in Hyuna arm:”Hyuna…Would you ..”

*Ring Ring*

Hyuna pick up the call:”Hello? What? Now? No, I’m busy. Fine, I’ll come.” Then she hung up.

Hyuna:”Sorry, let’s talk about it later, I need to meet someone first.” Then she rush out

Jiyoon felt weird,it was the first time that Hyuna left her like that, and lately, it felt like Hyuna bee hiding something from her...And she doesn't like it...