Chapter 10

Broken Promises

Doojoon brought Gayoon to the cinema, while watching the movie he wrap his arm around Gayoon. From time to time he would peck her cheek. During a kissing scene it was turning Doojoon on, she kept kissing Gayoon and they engaged into a passionate kiss, but Doojoon wanted more, he whisper to Gayoon:”Babe, let’s go to my house…”

Gayoon gulped, she doesn’t want to hurt Jiyoon anymore and she promised her so she just told him to focus on the show. After the show, Doojoon kept being very touchy to her but Gayoon politely rejected his offer to go to his house by saying that she’s tired and she has lots of stuff to do for work tomorrow. Doojoon sigh and decided to send her home, when they arrived to their apartment, he went to open the door for Gayoon.

Jiyoon just went out to throw out the garbage and saw them, she hide behind the tree with both of her hand on her heart, hoping that Gayoon won’t kiss him. Doojoon gave her a hug and was getting his face closer to Gayoon to kiss her but Gayoon turned her face away:”Bye Doojoon, see you later!” then she walked away. Jiyoon felt relieved to see that Gayoon is keeping her distance with him. Doojoon drove away. While Gayoon is opening the door, Jiyoon backhug her:”Welcome home Baby!”which brought a smile to Gayoon.

Gayoon:”What are you doing here?”

Jiyoon:”Went to throw the garbage out”

Gayoon smirk at her:”Ah…so you were stalking us huh?”

Jiyoon:”What?! No!!”

Gayoon trace her jawline:”Reallyyyyy? You didn’t look at us?”

Jiyoon:”What? You two were there?”

Gayoon laughed:”Oh…true, if u were there u would have been upset right now…”

Jiyoon:” Why would I?”

Gayoon:”Because he kiss me?”

Jiyoon:”WHAT?! NO! HE ONLY GAVE YOU A HUG!” then Gayoon started to laugh which made Jiyoon realize she dug her own hole.

Jiyoon:”YAH!!!!! You trick me!”

Gayoon giggled:”No I didn’t!” then she ran into the house

Then Jiyoon ran in and  catch her:”I love you Baby”

Gayoon smiled at her:”I love you too” then they engaged into a passionate kiss.

 

The next few days, arriving at work Hyuna can see how happy Jiyoon is, she’s happy for her.

Hyuna:”How’s everything?”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Great! She spend most of her time with me but from time to time she would hang out with him…” then she frown

Hyuna:”Why u frowning?”

Jiyoon:”Do you…believe that when she’s with him…she isn’t cheating on me?”

Hyuna gulped:”Jiyoon ar…you can’t doubt her…or else… this relationship will be..”

Jiyoon:”I know…I know. When I’m with her, I feel so happy, everything’s just perfect but whenever she goes out or even when we are at work, I would think if she’s with him, what is she doing with him, are they sleeping together….” She stare at Hyuna

Hyuna:”Jiyoon…stop thinking like this…”

Jiyoon:”You know…she said he want to go on a date with her next week at the amusement park…and she agree..”

Hyuna:”ok…and?”

Jiyoon:”she will be gone for a whole day…and…I don’t know … I don’t feel secure…”

Hyuna:”Sigh…and you want to follow them?”

Jiyoon nod

Hyuna:”And you want me to come with you?”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”mhm”

Hyuna:”Sigh…if that’s your wish, princess…”

Jiyoon jumped on Hyuna:”Thank you!! You are the best!”

Hyuna giggled, she was happy of the hug, she wishes this could last forever.

 

The next few days, Jiyoon and Gayoon was together all the time, spending their time cuddling together, watching tv, go out on date, and everything. They were all for each other, Gayoon was happy that Jiyoon forgive her, she’s thanksful to have her as a girlfriend but every time she’s with Doojoon, she feel happy too. She doesn’t know how to break up with Doojoon, he treat her like a queen, put her as priority. She sighs, she loves both of them, but if she were to chose, she still isn’t sure…

The day of the amusement arrived, Gayoon was dressing in a very cute outfit, showing her beautiful leg which made Jiyoon jealous and pouty.

Gayoon:”Babe, why are you all pouty…? I promise I’ll be home before you know it!”

Jiyoon:”I ain’t pouty!” she turned around

Gayoon chuckled and gave her a back hug:”Awww come on” she peck the back of her head:”Don’t worry ok? It’s just an amusement park date…”

Jiyoon sigh:”Mhm…I’ll be waiting you home ok? ”

Gayoon:”Nod, don’t start inviting girls over alright? Especially that Hyuna!”

Then at that moment, Gayoon phone rang, Doojoon called her.

Gayoon:”Hello?”

Doojoon:”Hey babe, I’m downstairs,  you wanna come down or you want me to come up to fetch you?”

Gayoon giggled:”Haha, I’m old enough to walk down by myself, meet you there soon!”

Doojoon:”Hehe, alright, love you babe!”

Gayoon smiled:”love you too” that made Jiyoon heart hurt a bit

Then she hung up and stare at Jiyoon, then gave her another hug:”I love you Jiyoon ar…Remember that.."

Jiyoon fake a smile:”mhm…bye have fun..”

Gayoon sigh, she knew Jiyoon wasn’t happy, she peck her forehead:”I’ll be home soon ne, love you!” then she went out. As she step out of the house and walk down to the car, Jiyoon went to the window to look at them, as she predicted when she got down Doojoon hug her tight and peck her cheek then they went into the car. As they drove off, Jiyoon dress herself in a cute short short and a t-shirt then gave a call to Hyuna.

Hyuna:”Hello princess”

Jiyoon:”Hey, I’m ready… where are you?”

Hyuna:”I’m downstairs already, come down princess”

Jiyoon smiled:”Yes yes, I’m on my way!”

As they get into the car, they drove to the amusement park, as they park their car they see that Doojoon and Gayoon just bought their tickets in.

Jiyoon:”Hurry up!! They are getting in, we will lose them!”

Hyuna:”No need to panic, I already bought the tickets before hand, so we can just walk in…”

Jiyoon:”oh! You so smart!” then she went to wrap her arm around Hyuna arm and walk into the amusement park. They followed Doojoon and Gayoon on almost every single slide without them noticing. During the whole time Jiyoon was so jealous seeing how Doojoon hold Gayoon hand, give her kiss from time to time. But she can see that Doojoon treat Gayoon very well, when the sun is too hot he will stand in front of her to block the sunlight, when he sees that Gayoon is thirsty he would buy her drink.  Somewhere in Jiyoon heart hurt, she can see how caring he is toward Gayoon. Hyuna noticed that she was lost in her thinking so she nudge her.

Hyuna:”Jiyoon…you okay?”

Jiyoon:”…”

Hyuna shake her:”Jiyoon ??”

Jiyoon:”Huh? Yes ?”

Hyuna sigh:”You sure you want to continue? If you want we can just go home…”

Jiyoon shake her head:”no…”

Jiyoon decided to take out her phone and text Gayoon to verify something: [Hey Baby, how’s your date? Having lots of fun? I miss you…]

Then she stare at Gayoon. She felt the vibration and right away look at the cell phone and see that it was from Jiyoon, she opened it and reply her [Hey baby, it’s not bad, I’m having fun in the slides! I wish you were here with me though…I miss you too]

Then Jiyoon look at her reply and just gave a nod.

Hyuna was confuse:”Euh…?”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Let’s go on some ride just the two of us…”

Hyuna:”Huh? We are not stalking them anymore?”

Jiyoon:”It’s ok, she’s telling me the truth and not hiding anything…I should trust her..so let’s just have fun..” which made Hyuna smile, finally she can have some real fun with Jiyoon. Hyuna hold Jiyoon hand and went on some slides that she wanted to go on. They had lots of fun, Hyuna was glad to see that Jiyoon was smiling happily.