Chapter 5

Broken Promises

Doojoon and Gayoon walked toward them, Doojoon had his hand around Gayoon waist while Hyuna was holding Jiyoon by her waist and looked at them.

Doojoon:”Well, congratz! Jiyoon, I didn’t know you swing that way!”

Jiyoon:”  Haha…” she didn’t know how to answer her

Gayoon:” So…you two are…”

Before she could finish, Hyuna cut in:”Jiyoon, let’s go, I’ll drop you home…"

Gayoon shrug:” We can drop her off, since we are heading back soon.. right Doojoon?”

Doojoon nod:”Of course babe” he, once again wrap his arm around Gayoon waist.

Jiyoon didn’t like the view:”Hm it’s ok, Hyuna will give me a lift home…”

Gayoon:”Ah then, do you mind giving me a lift home too?”

Hyuna shrug:”Euh..sure I guess..”

Doojoon:”But babe, I wanna drop you off…”

Gayoon look down:”Alright…”

Then they each go to their cars and go back to their apartment.

 

Hyuna and Jiyoon reached home first, as Jiyoon was going to leave.

Jiyoon:”Hm so the ring? I’ll give it to you? So you can make some profit or something?”

Hyuna:”Hm, can I give the ring to someone I like?”

Jiyoon:”Oh! You have someone you like?! Sure go ahead!”

Hyuna:”Hehe, actually we are not dating but I’m quite sure I love that person”

Jiyoon:”Oh! You are such a sweet and beautiful girl, I’m sure if you confess, that person will accept you right away”

Hyuna smiled:”Really?”

Jiyoon:”Yeah, I’ll see you at work tomorrow!” then she got off the car and closed the door, as she walked toward the door, Hyuna slam her door and walk behind her.

Jiyoon:”Huh?”

Hyuna:”I want to give it to my lover…”

Jiyoon:”Euh…ok? Go ahead, I’m fine with that”

Then Hyuna:”But the thing is... I use to date lots of people, but none of them was serious, actually all of the guys just wanted to sleep with me, I’m sick of that so for a long while I haven’t even being seeing anyone, but there’s one person who make my heart beat fast. This person make my heart fluster, I always like to hang out with this person, being with this person always make me happy”

Jiyoon:”Awww! Who is it?”

Then Hyuna was about to kneel down but

“Jiyoonieeee!” someone was calling her, it was Gayoon

Jiyoon turned around:”Hey Gayoon…” then Hyuna stood up :”Hey”

Gayoon:”What you doing outside the door? Let’s go in Jiyoon ar”

Jiyoon then turn around to Hyuna:”Euh..I’ll see you tomorrow…?”

Hyuna nod:”Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Then she went into the car and drove away while Jiyoon and Gayoon walked to their apartment.

Gayoon talked to Jiyoon normally, hoping that Jiyoon would tell her what happened.

Jiyoon doesn’t know if she should tell Gayoon about what happened, she doesn’t know what to do.

Gayoon:”So what were you two doing in front of the door?”

Jiyoon:”Oh…euh nothing, she was just talking to me, I’m a go shower first” then she quickly walked into the washroom

Gayoon <…You ain’t planning to tell me? Since when have u been dating…but Hyuna does love Jiyoon…Ain’t I your best friend Jiyoonie, why aren’t you telling me anything..>

The next morning, Gayoon woke up earlier than Jiyoon and cooked breakfast for her.

Jiyoon came out of the room, ready to go out to be stop by her roommate.

Gayoon:”Jiyoonie, I cooked breakfast, let’s eat together! We haven’t eaten together for a while”

Jiyoon:”Ah…alright…”then she sat down and ate with her, during the breakfast it was kinda silent, none of them know how to break the ice. Then as Jiyoon was leaving the house, Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar, today come home right after work araso?”

Jiyoon:”Huh…why?”

Gayoon:”I want to hang out with you, we haven’t hanging out…”

Jiyoon smiled:”Ah, sure, I’ll come pick u up after work then?”

Gayoon nod:”Yep, see you later!”

Then Jiyoon left happily

As she reached work and see a coffee on her desk, she smiled at how nice Hyuna is.

Then hyuna knock the door and entered:”Good morning, here’s the report of the project”

Jiyoon looked at the project and they start talking about the project.

The clock hit 5:00 PM, Jiyoon stood up and was ready to leave.

Hyuna:”Hey Jiyoon, wanna grab a coffee?”

Jiyoon shrug:”Euh…no sorry, I have plan with Gayoon tonight, I’ll see you tomorrow…”

Hyuna faked a smile:”ah…sure..I’ll see you tomorrow…” but before letting Jiyoon go, Hyuna went to peck Jiyoon cheek which made Jiyoon blushes from her bold move.

As she went to pick Gayoon up, she sees Doojoon there.

Doojoon:”Hey, what you doing here?”

Jiyoon looked at him:”Euh, I’m picking Gayoon up today.”

Doojoon:”Huh?  What? She didn’t tell me anything”

Jiyoon shrugged:”Euh…”

Then Gayoon walked out of the building and see them there then smack her forehead.

“Mianhe Baby, I have plan with Jiyoon tonight…” say Gayoon

“It’s okay, I still get to see you” he peck Gayoon cheek and wave good bye “Call me tonight babe” says Doojoon

On their way home, Gayoon suggested to go eat at a restaurant, so Jiyoon drove there. As they eat, they talk about work. Then Gayoon brought up the subject of Hyuna.

Gayoon:”So…Since when have you dated Hyuna?” which made Jiyoon choked on her food.

Jiyoon:”Cough, Cough, What?”

Gayoon:”You know..the couple game…”

Jiyoon:”Oh..that…euh…we aren’t dating…”

Gayoon:”Huh? Really?” she faked a surprise face

Jiyoon nod:”Yeah, she liked the ring and wanted to get it…”

Gayoon:”Oh…I see…But you sure she doesn’t like you?”

Jiyoon:”Huh? No no im sure she doesn’t”

Gayoon:”How can you be so sure?”

Jiyoon:”Oh because yesterday she told me there was someone she love and ask if she could give the ring to that person”

Gayoon rewind her memory to yesterday recalling that Hyuna was about to kneel down, she was sure that the person hyuna love is Jiyoon.

Gayoon:”… I see… “

Then they went home and sat on the couch and watch television. Gayoon comfortably lay her head on Jiyoon while watching TV.

Gayoon:”I miss this moment…”

Jiyoon:”Me too…”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar, let’s spend more time together! Pick me up tomorrow after work to okay?”

Jiyoon smiled:”Yeah sure!”

The next few days, Jiyoon and Gayoon have been spending lots of time together. Jiyoon was happy once again, she miss the times she spend with her dear little sister but on the other hand, Hyuna tried to ask her out for supper every day but to be rejected because Jiyoon has plan with Gayoon.

The next day, Jiyoon went to pick Gayoon up as usual but Doojoon is there again.

Doojoon:”Hey Jiyoon! You coming to pick Gayoon up again?”
Jiyoon:”Yeah…she didn’t tell you?”

Doojoon:”Actually, today is our anniversary, so I wanted to ask you to go home on ur own, I would like to bring her out for a date since we haven’t hang out for a while”

Jiyoon:”Oh…Euh…” her heart was hurting… then she nod and was going to drove off but to her
“Jiyoonieee! I’m ready” Gayoon came out

“Baby, what you doing here?” asked Gayoon

“It’s our anniversary babe, come on, can’t you spend tonight with me?” asked Doojoon

Gayoon looked at Jiyoon, but Jiyoon right away gave her a nod:”It’s ok, go have fun, I’ll go home first…” 

That night, Gayoon only came home very late at night. Jiyoon was still up waiting for her, she misses her.

As Gayoon rushes home, she quickly rushes to Jiyoon and hug her.

Jiyoon:”Welcome home! Why are you all red? Are you okay?”

Gayoon:”Jiyoonie…Doojoon wanted to kiss me…but…I …didn’t…I rejected him saying I wasn’t ready..”

Jiyoon gulped, her heart hurt but at the same time she was happy that Gayoon rejected him:”How come…”

Gayoon:”What if…I’m not good at it…it’s my first kiss…I don’t’ want him to turn off from my kiss…people say first kiss is very important…”

Jiyoon:”Ah….” Then she frowned, that mean Gayoon wanted to kiss him, just she never kissed so she was afraid. Then she pat her head:”Take your time…I’m going to bed…” then she went into her room but to be followed by Gayoon.

Jiyoon sat down on her bed and went under the blanket then suddenly she feel Gayoon sitting next to her:”Jiyoon ar…”

Jiyoon:”…what?”

Gayoon:”Remember..I asked if you had your first kiss?”

Jiyoon:”Mhm…”

Gayoon:”Let’s kiss”

Jiyoon:”WHAT?!”

Without warning, Jiyoon felt a warm lips on top of hers, her eyes was wide open, feeling this amazing feeling. At first, her lips were just on top of her, but slowly Jiyoon enter her tongue inside Gayoon, feeling each other. While doing that, Jiyoon felt Gayoon moan out very softly, making her heart skip a bit. After a while of exchanging saliva, they finally broke the kiss, both still shock at what they just did...