Chapter 14

Broken Promises

She reaches to Hyuna house and ring the door bell. Without a min, Hyuna came to open the door, in shock seeing Jiyoon crying.

Jiyoon hug her immediately and kept crying on her.  

Hyuna:”What’s wrong…?”

Then Jiyoon told her what Gayoon said which made Hyuna mad.

Hyuna:”Seriously?! Her pride and reputation is everything?! Does she even love you Jiyoon?!”

She knew that word just stab Jiyoon heart, she gulped and look down:”I’m..sorry…I..didn’t mean to..”

Jiyoon:”It’s okay…you are ..right…sadly..”

Hyuna slowly pull her close to her and press her lips on her forehead:”I’m here…”

Jiyoon just nod, and slowly put her head on Hyuna shoulder.

Hyuna was mad, she wasn’t sure if she should be mad at Gayoon or Yoseob, she wasn’t surprise that this would happen consider how Yoseob is. She cringe her teeth and just hold Jiyoon tight.

Hyuna:”You really love Gayoon don’t you…?”

Jiyoon smile bitterly to her:”Yeah….I … wish she wouldn’t care about those reputation and stuff….”

Hyuna:”Sigh…You wanna stay over tonight?”

Jiyoon nod, that night Jiyoon felt asleep in Hyuna arm.

 

The next day, Gayoon woke up by hearing the door bell. As she opened the door, to her surprised, it was Hyuna.

Hyuna step inside.

Gayoon:”She’s not here…”

Hyuna:”I know, she’s at my house”

Gayoon:”What the…What are you doing here then?!”

Hyuna push Gayoon to the wall:”You! Remember what you told me? You would not hurt Jiyoon again! What are you doing right now?! What’s with your pride and reputation?!”

Gayoon felt anger:”So she told you everything already! Why are you here then!!!”

Hyuna glare at Gayoon:”Is your pride and reputation more important than Jiyoon?!”

Gayoon just stare at her

Hyuna:”I am asking you a question. IS YOUR PRIDE AND REPUTATION MORE IMPORTANT OR IS JIYOON MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU?!”

Gayoon look at her:”…I don’t know…”

Hyuna was fuming:”How can you not know?! She loves you with all her heart! You betrayed her so many time, she’s still here with you!! What the hell is wrong with you woman!!”

Gayoon laughed:”Hyuna, you are not me. You don’t have reputation!! I am a designer!! If people find out about this scandal, my career will be ruin!”

Hyuna:”So, your reputation and job IS more important that your childhood and your so called lover Jiyoon. I see, then I shall tell you now, I will officially chase after Jiyoon.”

Gayoon:”WHAT?!”

Hyuna:”You heard me, I told you before, if you hurt her one more time, I would not let you go. Jiyoon deserve someone who love her truly, I don’t know if I fit her perfectly, but at least I will do my best to protect her, to love her and to give her all I can give.” Then she started to walk away.

Gayoon:”You…are lucky…”

Hyuna:”What?”

Gayoon:”You know…I…was going to go break up with Doojoon this morning but…Yoseob appear…so I got scare…I lost myself…I was determine to break up with Doojoon, I love Jiyoon…but…Yoseob is going to ruin me…”

Hyuna:”Yoseob…” then she turned and look at Gayoon:”If…Yoseob didn’t show up, you would have break up with Doojoon?”

Gayoon nod

Hyuna:”…You..are pathetic…” then she walked away.

Hyuna was mad and piss, she took out her cell phone and dial a number:”We need to talk”

“I’m surprise you called, sure, come to my place”

-end of conversation-

 

*ding dong*

Guy:”Hyuna, I’m very surprise to see you here, come in” he smiled.

Hyuna walked in:”Yang Yoseob, why are you ruining my friend life?!”

Yoseob laugh:”What do you mean?”

Hyuna:”Don’t play dumb!!! You are ruining Jiyoon life!!”

Yoseob look at her:”I don’t care, as long as Doojoon is happy”

Hyuna:”Why do you have to ruin the people around me!!! Why do you have to reappear in my life! Haven’t you ruin enough my life?!”

Yoseob smirk and approach her:”How did I ruin your life, honey”

Hyuna push him away:”Don’t touch me you dirty jerk!! You freaking approach me and all you wanted was to sleep with me!!! People told me to be careful of you but I thought you really loved me!! That’s why I…gave you my first time!!!!”

Yoseob smirk once again:”Well, is it my fault that you didn’t listen to your friends?” then he look her from top to the bottom:”You know…I kinda miss your body a lot, that soft skin and soft voice whenever I touch you” as he wrap his arm around her waist

Hyuna was getting frustrated, she once again push him aside, making him fall on the sofa:”YOU! STOP TOUCHING ME! Can you just please leave my friends alone!! I don’t want to see Jiyoon cry!!”

Yoseob looked at her:”Shouldn’t you be happy? You like that Jiyoon girl no? If Gayoon stay with Doojoon, you can have her. You should be thanking me instead”

Hyuna glared at him:”I am not you, I don’t want someone whose heart isn’t true to me. I rather the person I love to be happy than to be with me. I don’t want to have her physically but her heart belong to somewhere else. I rather her being happy. But…you…you wouldn’t understand this.”

Yoseob looked at her:”You really love her don’t you?”

Hyuna was teary and nod

Yoseob:”What if, I tell you, I’ll make your wish come true? I won’t be stand in between anymore, I’ll let Gayoon decide what she want to do.”

Hyuna looked at him right away:”Really?! Yes please!”

Yoseob smirk:”You really think I would do it for free?” as he approached Hyuna

Hyuna start to back away:”What…do you want…”

Yoseob smirk widely:”I’m sure you are smart enough” he wraps his arm around Hyuna and slowly start her neck:”I miss this smell of you”, he slowly trace Hyuna jawline:” You know, the y moan that you give me everytime we make love, is addicting”

Hyuna wanted to push him away but Yoseob hold her firm:”If you want me to not stand in between them, then you better listen to me!” then he lift Hyuna up and bring her into the bed room, goes on top of her, and untie her necktie. “You better be prepare for this, it will be a long night for you, hahaha” as he start touching Hyuna and her.

Hyuna wanted to push him away but, she want Jiyoon to be happy, so she slowly close her teary eyes and let Yoseob do as he please, hoping that after tonight, Jiyoon can find her real happiness...