Chapter 34

Broken Promises

 Few days pass, they have decided to work for Doojoon until the project is over since they both knows that their boss can really force them out of their domain and it will be hard for them to find a new job.

Gayoon still doesn’t know about this, she was very upset that Jiyoon being ignoring her all the time, but she keep rewinding the night when they were at the hotel. The moment that their lips touch, she knows that Jiyoon still love her base on the way she responded to her. She regret making the move so fast, she should have waited a bit more. But base on that, she knows that she still have a chance to get her back, if only she has the chance to see her again. She sigh in defeat because she heard that Jiyoon and Hyuna will be moving away again.

*ring ring*

She groaned, she was still in bed thinking about all those things. She look at the caller ID and sigh:”Hello?”

“Hey Gayoon, we will have a meeting at 2pm today” says Doojoon

“Do I have to attend? I don’t want to leave my house…”

“You have to come, I promise you, you will not regret it!!”

“Sigh…okay, if it’s as boring as usual, I’ll murder you..” then she hung up

As Gayoon made her way into the meeting, she sat down beside Doojoon. She sigh:”Who are we waiting for?”

Doojoon:”Our representative that will take care of our projects”

Gayoon sigh:”Right..since they are leaving…” she frowned

Before Doojoon could say anything, the door was open.

Doojoon:”Gayoon, let me introduce you formally, they will be taking care of the whole project. They will be working under us until the project is over.”

Gayoon then look up and was stun. They hold out their hand:”Hi, Mrs. Gayoon, take care of us, we will once again be under your care.” Says Hyuna

Gayoon just stare at Jiyoon:”Yes..Welcome to our company, let’s work hard together” she smiled and hold Jiyoon hand.

Once the meeting was over, Jiyoon and Hyuna walked away to their office to continue their work. Gayoon just sat on the chair, still thinking if she was dreaming. Suddenly, she feel 2 hand on her shoulder; it was Doojons’.

Doojoon:”Happy, princess?”

Gayoon look at him and smile:”Yes…Thank you Doo…Thank you so much…” her eyes was getting teary.

Doojoon kneel down and turn her chair to her:”It’s my pleasure…Finally you have a smile in your face…do you know how much it hurt me to see you sad? I don’t know what’s going on with you and Jiyoon but, she’s your best friend. I want you to be happy so go fix your friendship with her okay? This is all I can do; having her to work with you…” he slowly wipe Gayoon tears. But at that moment, Jiyoon went inside the door.

“Sorry” she said with no emotion “I forgot my cell phone” then she got her phone and left.

Jiyoon was piss and angry She walked into her office and closes the door.

When they finish work, Hyuna and Jiyoon decide to go to the grocery store to buy ingredient to cook. Tonight was Hyuna turn to cook; as they walk she notices that Jiyoon wasn’t paying attention to anything.

“Jiyoon ar, what do you want to eat tonight?”

“Anything is fine”

“What about this?”

“okay”

“This?”

“okay”

“….” Hyuna took a toilet paper “this?”

“okay”

“…………..Fine, you eat toilet paper tonight then”

“okay”

“Jeon Jiyoon!” make Jiyoon stop daydreaming

“Yes babe?” she smiles sweetly

“You are not paying attention! Don’t smile at me like that!”

“All my attention is to you Babe..”

“Right, you say okay when I show u toilet paper as supper”

Jiyoon look down:”I’m sorry…”

Hyuna sigh:”You are thinking about her aren’t you?”

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna and nod

Hyuna:”Sigh…okay, let’s go home” they paid and went home.

During the supper, it was silent, Jiyoon felt bad, she knows that Hyuna is mad but she don’t want to lie to her so she had to tell her the truth.

“Baby…”

Hyuna:”Hm?”

“I’m sorry ar…I don’t want to lie to you when you ask me if I was thinking about her”

Hyuna look straight to her:”No, don’t worry about it, I’m glad you told me”

Jiyoon look down, then took the dishes to go wash.

While washing the dishes, she felt a pair of arm around her waist:”Baby, don’t look down okay? It’s okay seriously, I rather you tell me the truth than lie to me. We both know that you still love her…”

Jiyoon murmured very lowly:”But still..she’s still with him…” but Hyuna heard it and it hurt.

Hyuna turn Jiyoon around:”Baby…all these times, am I not good enough for you?” she slowly caress Jiyoon face.

Jiyoon shake her head:”No…no you are perfect, you are a perfect girlfriend…”

Hyuna look at her:”Then…why? Why can’t you let go of her?”

-silent-

Hyuna sigh:”It’s okay Jiyoon, like I said, I’ll always be here with you no matter what” then she turn around and was walking toward the bed.

Jiyoon backhug her:”Hyuna…why are you so nice to me? What did I do to deserve you?”

Hyuna turn around and caress Jiyoon face:”Jiyoon ar, you are you, that’s why I love you. I love the way you treat people, I love the way you smile, the way you think, the feeling you give me, I love them all..I love everything about you..” she slowly kiss Jiyoon softly in which Jiyoon respond. Slowly their kiss become more passionate and their clothes start to be removed by each other and made their way to the bed.

 

Few weeks has pass,  their projects has some problem, they had to send someone over but Jiyoon was sick so they decided to send Hyuna over there. Jiyoon was pouting to Hyuna at home.

Hyuna:”Don’t pout babe” she kiss her pouty lips.

Jiyoon started to whine:”But you said you wouldn’t leave me alone!!!”

Hyuna caress her cheek:”But baby, you are sick, and the project need someone there to fix it, I will be back as soon as it’s done okay?”

Jiyoon pouted more:”Promise?”

Hyuna smile:”Yes, I promise, and you, you have to promise me something too”

Jiyoon blink her eyes at her

Hyuna giggle:”You have to behave, eat properly and…don’t let her take you away from me okay?”

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna:”Yes baby, I belong to you” she kissed Jiyoon lips then leave the house.

As Hyuna arrive to the airport, check-in and was getting to her seat, she saw Doojoon sitting there already.

“Hey Doojoon, I didn’t know you were coming with me”

Doojoon stood up and let her in:”Oh yeah, I’ll be going with you at the beginning to have thing settle then I’ll come back, but don’t worry you will have someone with you.”

Hyuna smile:”Really?! Great, I didn’t want to be alone there!” and she started to walk in to sit in the middle seat. As she sat down.

“Hey Hyuna” a familiar but annoying voice came to her ear from the other side of her seat.

She turned around and looked at this person:”What the f are you doing here Yang Yoseob?!”

Doojoon:”Wow, calm down Hyuna, he will be your partner during your stay over there. Don’t worry he will take good care of you”

Hyuna:”You…must be kidding me…”

 

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the late update!!

I want to wish all of you a belated Xmas and belated Happy New Year 2016!! Wish all of you the best!!

I would like to thanks everyone who's still following my story! I know it's hard to always wait for a chapter to come out. It's frustrating, therefore I would like to thanks each of you who's still supporting me up to now!

Let me know your thought about this chapter like always :)

Silent reader, i hope I will hear from you soon :) Make it as my wish for 2016 ;) To hear comments from all of you! :D