Chapter 4

Broken Promises

Jiyoon and Hyuna were quarrelling like little kids until Jiyoon heard a familiar voice.

 

“Here baby, sit down” says a man

“Thank you!! It’s so beautiful here!!” says a familiar voice

As they sat down, Jiyoon recognize that familiar voice right away. It was Gayoon and her boyfriend. Gayoon still haven’t realize that Jiyoon was beside her. Hyuna notice it so she poke Jiyoon and whisper to her asking if she wanna change spot. Jiyoon kindly nod, they ask the waiter to change spot and slowly move backward, luckily Gayoon and her boyfriend didn’t notice the movement around them.

As Jiyoon and Hyuna sat down at a new table, Jiyoon quickly said thank you to Hyuna.

Hyuna:” No problem…is everything ok?”

Jiyoon:” Yeah… how…did you know I wanted to changed place?”

Hyuna:”You looked weird seeing them…so yeah…”

Jiyoon:”Ah…I see…”

Hyuna:”Hm..if you don’t mind me asking… is she just your roommate?”

Jiyoon:”Ah..she’s like my dear sister, we grow up together hehe…” she slightly show a bitter smile making Hyuna feel weird.

Hyuna:”I see…you…love her don’t you?”

Jiyoon was shock by the bold question coming from her:”Euh…I…of course…she’s my sister” once again she showed a bitter smile. Hyuna feel that it wasn’t just a sisterly love, but she decide to stop asking seeing how Jiyoon was showing a bitter smile. She also notices that Jiyoon always give a glance to the couple table but then quickly look back to her.

They continued eating and talk about work and other stuff. They had a great time, then suddenly the restaurant turn pitch black.

 

“HELLO EVERYONE!!! WELCOME TO OUR RESTAURANT! TODAY IS OUR 5th YEARS ANNIVERSARY! WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE SOME COUPLES IN AND PLAY SOME GAMES! THE WINNER WILL GET TO WIN A COUPLE RING!”

 

Jiyoon got scared because of the dark and quickly grab Hyuna hand who were on the desk. Hyuna find her cute. Hyuna notice that Jiyoon kept staring at the ring, indeed it was a very cute ring. So Hyuna raise her hand and drag Jiyoon out.  Jiyoon was surprise and was just staring at Hyuna, not knowing what to say. Hyuna whisper in her ears:”Let’s play!! I wanna have some fun, and the ring look very nice! Maybe we can win it and sell it out to get some money hehe!”

Jiyoon giggled at Hyuna idea:”Sure , I guess!” so they hold hand pretending to be a couple.

The Mc was staring at them, probably surprise that two girls came out, but whatever he continue his speech.

“So there’s 5 couples here! Please introduce yourselves!”

“My name is Doojoon, and this is my girlfriend Gayoon” after hearing that, Jiyoon got stun, she forgot that they were in the same restaurant. Then Hyuna bow:”Hi everyone! My name is Hyuna, and this is Jiyoon!” Then three other couples introduces themselves.

Gayoon was shock to hear Jiyoon name, so she quickly turn around and notice it was the Jiyoon that she knows. She was staring at Jiyoon and Jiyoon was staring at her back. Gayoon wasn’t feeling happy at all, she wanted to ask Jiyoon what was this about.

Doojoon:”Wait, how can two girls participate together?!”

Hyuna got piss at his statement:” Why can’t two girls participate together?”

Doojoon:”Hello, are you deaf? Didn’t you hear the MC say that it’s for couple?!”

Hyuna:” Well, did anyone ever taught you that a couple can’t be two girls?!”

Doojoon:”What?! So you saying you are dating her?!”

Hyuna:” Why can’t I say that?!” then she hold Jiyoon waist “Right baby?” she gave a wink to Jiyoon.

Gayoon, hearing their argument is feeling more and more mad as she stare at Jiyoon hoping that Jiyoon would deny it, but to her surprise, Jiyoon nod and wink back to Hyuna.

Doojoon was surprise too, she thought Jiyoon was single like what Gayoon told him, then he says:”Prove to us that you two are a couple then!” that made not only Hyuna feel uncomfortable, but Jiyoon and Gayoon too.

Hyuna was getting piss:”Why do I have to show it?! These are only for privacy right babe?” once again, she hold Jiyoon close to her making Jiyoon blushes.

But before they could argue some more, the MC cut in:”Ok ok, we never forbid any girl girl couple, so let’s begin the game!”

The first game is you will be having a sticky post-it between you two. You two will have to kiss the post it on a body part of your partner and walk all the way to the end without falling it.

MC: “So couple H&J (Hyuna& Jiyoon), where would you kiss? “

Hyuna put the post it on Jiyoon cheek and peck the paper: “Right here!” she winked, it made Jiyoon blushes from the sudden contact, even though there was a post-it there, but it’s so slim that she could feel Hyuna warm lips.

Gayoon felt jealous deep inside her, she don’t like the closeness that they are having, and she’s confuse whether they are dating or not, but she can’t believe it, Jiyoon would have told her if she’s dating her.

MC: Alright! What about you? D&G (Doojoon & Gayoon)

Doojoon: “I’ll put it at the same spot” he put his lips on the post-it that’s on Gayoon cheek.”

Jiyoon felt like her heart breaking, she wanted to shed a tears, but she held herself in,

They start to walked, Hyuna had no trouble walking with Jiyoon, but at one point Hyuna almost slip, Jiyoon quickly grab her waist to prevent her from falling, it was a very intimidate position, the spectators claps and whistle to them making both of them blush. As for Gayoon, she saw what happened, and once again, she doesn’t like it. As for D&G couple, they reach the end with no trouble. One of the other couple fail, their post-it came out, so they got kick out of the game.

The second game consists of the partner stands apart facing each other. The MC will ask a question, they will write the answer down and see if both partner got the same answer.

Jiyoon shrug at that, she and Hyuna wasn’t dating! How could they answer the question, she was staring at Hyuna in panick, wondering what they should do, but to her surprise Hyuna just look at her and gave her a warm smile and nod at her. Basically saying, don’t worry, everything will be alright!

First question:  Where did you first met each other?

Jiyoon smiled at the question,

They wrote their answers. 3..2..1.. they all turn their card:

Jiyoon and Hyuna both wrote: At work

Gayoon and Doojoon: At a work meeting

The other couple also got it right.

2nd question:

When and where was your first Kiss?

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna, not knowing what to write, then she just stare at her card, and start writing on it.

Gayoon was getting anxious, she want to know what’s Jiyoon answer, did they kiss yet? Where did they kiss?

3..2..1.., they all turn their card again

H&J: Not Yet

It makes everyone whistle, then the MC giggled: “Ohhh, so new couple? Didn’t kiss yet huh? “

Gayoon felt happy for the answer

Then Hyuna smiled at the MC:” Hehe, not yet..”

MC: “Awww.. why don’t you two kiss right now then?” making everyone whistle again, but Jiyoon was blushing.

Gayoon heart, once again flinch

Hyuna was so tempted to do it but, she see how Jiyoon reacted so she giggled and said:”Hehe, come on, don’t tease us, let us go with the flow.” She winked at everyone, seducing everyone.

Both Gayoon and Jiyoon had a sigh of relieve.

Then D&G revealed:”Not yet” too which made Jiyoon eyes go wide.

MC: “Wow, what’s with our participants? All so innocent huh?”

Jiyoon felt happy that Gayoon haven’t kiss yet, but she was really surprise.

MC:”Alright then, there’s only 2 couple left, as the other couples couldn’t get each other right so they got kick out of the game. The two couples are H&J and D&G, come on everyone give them some applause!”

MC:”Here’s the last game! Show us your lovely side! The spectators will votes who will be the winner base on their applause! You have a minute to prepare!”

Jiyoon was freaking out when Hyuna walked to her:”Hyuna…what do we do ar?! How can we be lovely?”

Hyuna couldn’t help herself to giggled at Jiyoon, being all worried:”Don’t worry la! It will be fine, just leave it to me ok?”

Jiyoon:”What? “ but before Hyuna could answer, Hyuna walked to the MC and whisper something to his ear and walk but to Jiyoon. Then the MC:”Okay, times up, let’s start with D&G!”

Doojoon lift Gayoon up like a bride and gave her a forehead kiss, making people go “Awwww”.

MC:”Haha, that’s very cute! So everyone, isn’t this a cute couple?! Now, next H&J”

The light suddenly goes all dark, but Hyuna and Jiyoon had light on them. Hyuna slowly walked toward Jiyoon and bend down, then with one knee on the floor, she took out a flower:”Jiyoon, I love you. I know that, not everyday we can be happy, there will be up and down in our relationship, but I just want you to know, I will try my best to make you happy, at least once a day. You know, since young, nothing nor anyone has caught my attention, I have never confess to anyone and I have never been obsess about something nor someone, but Jeon Jiyoon, I have a confession to you…You are my obsession…I love you, please be mine forever and ever.”

Everyone started to shout:”WOOOOOOOOO!!! ACCEPT HER!!!!”

Jiyoon couldn’t help herself to feel her heart getting warm

 

Gayoon seeing the scene, made her heart hurt she was frozen, she didn’t know what to do, but to feel her heart getting stab bit by bit.

Hyuna whisper to Jiyoon:” Jiyoon…answer me…”

Jiyoon smiled brightly and held the flower:” Yes…!” She jumped onto Hyuna which surprise both of them.

Then the MC commented:”Well.. I guess I don’t even need to ask people to vote, the obvious winner is H&J!! CONGRATZ TO THE COUPLE TO WIN THIS COUPLE RING!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter! Hope you guys like it and hope to hear from you soon :)