Chapter 16

Broken Promises

*Ding Dong*

“What do you want?!” screamed Hyuna as she walked into the house

“Come on, you know exactly what I want” Yoseob went behind her and give her a back hug, slowly smelling her scent.

“Get your filthy hand off me!!” she pushed Yoseob away

He grab her wrist and pull her toward him into a hug:”Aw come on, you know how much I miss you?” he slowly whisper into her ears:”I miss your soft skin, and our body banging together”

Hyuna was about to slap him but Yoseob glare at her and said:”Come on, slap me! Slap me and I’ll expose Gayoon out and your Jiyoon will be miserable once again!”

After hearing that Hyuna slowly back down her hand:”What the hell…I already…slept with you last time! You promised me that!!”

“Did I ever said that it was a one time thing?” he smirks making Hyuna speechless

“I…knew it…you wouldn’t have let it off so easily…” she was getting mad and teary

“Aw come on, so many people dream of sleeping with me, you should feel honor to be able to feel me this close!” he winks at Hyuna

“Shut up…I hate you…Why are you doing this to me!!!!”

“You shut up and just let me do you!!” he lift her up and brought her to his bedroom and started to strip her off. Slowly on her neck, taking her clothing off piece by piece.

“Stop…Wait….Stop!!!”

“What?” Yoseob said with an annoyance voice

“At least…Tell me… Is this the last time?...”

“You can keep dreaming, from now on, whenever I call you, you come over here so I can fk you, are we clear? When I’m , you’ll come and satisfy me, you b!tch! If you want your so call crush to be happy, then you will just have to be my slave!” without waiting he started to on her and taking his clothing off.

That day, in Yoseob house, the only sound that could be hear was Hyuna sobbing, crying and screaming “Nooooo” and “Help”.

 

 

As Hyuna leave the house, Yoseob backhug her once again and said:”This was awesome, let’s do it again soon babe” then she sent Hyuna out.

Hyuna body was all sore, they’ve been doing it the whole day, she was so exhausted and felt so dirty. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream. As she reach home, she sees that Jiyoon wasn’t there, probably with Gayoon. Hyuna went to take a shower, trying to wipe off all the dirtiness of last night. She was under the shower for hours, cleaning herself and crying inside the shower. After some time, when Jiyoon came home, she could hear Hyuna sobbing in the washroom, she was worried, she knock the door to ask if she was okay but there was no answers.

She opened the door to see that Hyuna was under the shower. She was shock with what she sees, Hyuna whole body was cover of hickey and bruise. Jiyoon quickly close the water and took her out and wipe her off with a towel, as she wipe, she sees there was bruise on her wrist and everywhere. Lots of thing was going through her mind.

“Hyuna…what happened? Did…something happened? Are you okay?!?!” asked Jiyoon in a worried tone.

Hyuna couldn’t alter any words but just stare at Jiyoon into the eyes, she only wishes that Jiyoon heart belong to her, how she wishes that Jiyoon would forget about Gayoon and belong to her. She hugged Jiyoon in her body and sob.

Jiyoon wasn’t sure what to do, she sees that Hyuna needed comfort, and it will be hard to make her change into her clothing, so she slowly wipe her with the towel while Hyuna was hugging her tight, and they slowly goes to the bed. Jiyoon cover themselves in the blanket and cuddle Hyuna to sleep, decided to ask Hyuna tomorrow.

As Hyuna wake up the next morning, she was shock to see that Jiyoon wrap her arm around her body. As she closes her eyes to remember what happened, she was shock. Then she slowly got up without waking Jiyoon up and starts dressing up.

 “Hyuna? Your up already?”

“Oh…Yes…morning…” says Hyuna

“Good morning, are you hungry? Let’s grab breakfast..”

“Nono, I have stuff to do…I’ll see you at work…” then she quickly changes and left the house

Jiyoon was wondering how should she ask her, or maybe Hyuna doesn’t want to tell her, so she decided to wait until the time comes.

Jiyoon got to work and see that Hyuna was already at her desk, starting to do her work. She asked her to goes into her office and have a meeting, during the meeting Hyuna looked perfectly fine as if nothing happened which made Jiyoon confused.

After work, Jiyoon ask Hyuna to eat supper together in which she agree to, but during their way there, Hyuna got a phone call, and then she left again.

Days by days goes by, everyday Jiyoon notice that Hyuna would run off to somewhere whenever she receive a phone call. Jiyoon sigh, she misses spending time with her, every night Hyuna goes home late or she doesn’t come home at all. She wanted to ask her but she has no right to do so.

During those days, Gayoon manage to spend time with Jiyoon, Gayoon would take her out for supper then take her to take a walk at the river. That night, as they are sitting there, Gayoon asked Jiyoon to close her eyes, wanting to give her a surprise.

Jiyoon listened to Gayoon and close her eyes. Few minutes has pass, then she hear Gayoon scream “OPEN YOUR EYES”. Immediately, she open her eyes to see that on the river there were beautiful candle flower flowing on the water. In the middle it form a heart written “I’m sorry, please forgive me! Happy anniversary!”

It was so beautiful, Jiyoon heart felt touch, just by the look at it, she knows that Gayoon has spent so much time on doing this.

Gayoon quickly went to Jiyoon and hug her tight. They both hug each other for a while, then Gayoon pull out of the hug and lift Jiyoon chin:”Jiyoon, would you please forgive me? I am serious this time, I chose you, I’ll break up with Doojoon in 2 days”

Jiyoon looked at her:”Why in 2 days?”

Gayoon:”Because, he’s on a business trip, he’ll be back in 2 days. I have decided, you are the one that I love, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.”

Jiyoon was teary, her heart felt warm and hurt at the same time. < is it true this time? Will she hold onto her words? I don’t know, but I know is that now… her words are very sincere>

Jiyoon nod and stare into Gayoon eyes. Gayoon slowly pull Jiyoon closer and kiss her tenderly and slowly. That night, they decided to go home, enjoying their intimate moment together.