Chapter 20

Broken Promises

Once arrived to their destination, Jiyoon and Hyuna was being pick up by their company car. They were brought to a small condo that the company provided for their stay. During the whole ride, Jiyoon was still staring at the sky, rewinding everything that has happened. Hyuna can see that Jiyoon is lost in the cloud. She slowly tightening their hand together which brought Jiyoon back to reality. Jiyoon stared at her so call best friend, honestly she don’t know what they are right now and she don’t want to think of it.

Hyuna smiled at her:”Hey, we have arrived, let’s check out the condo” in which Jiyoon nod and they both went into the condo which they were stun.

Hyuna:”You are not serious…” the condo was empty. Then Jiyoon phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Welcome Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim, I guess you have reach the condo, as you can see the condo is empty. You two will have to purchase your own furniture, do not worry too much about the expense, we have put some money into your bank account, so feel free to decorate your condo as you like. We will be seeing you in a month once you start working.”

Hyuna was staring at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon looked at Hyuna:”Euh..the company called and said we have to make our own purchase..”

Hyuna:”oh! Okay let’s go! But we have to be careful with our spending though!”

Jiyoon:”Seem like they have deposit quite an amount of money for us so yeah.”

Hyuna was jumping of happiness:”REALLY!? OMG!!! YAY!! THEN I CAN GO BUY EVERYTHING I DREAM OF HAVING IN MY HOUSE!!”

Jiyoon giggled at Hyuna childish act:”Hey hey, still be careful with the spending!”

Hyuna just nod and drag Jiyoon out to shopping.

They went to lots of furniture store and have decided to purchase their purchased. During the whole shopping trip, Jiyoon was just following Hyuna, letting Hyuna decide everything. The only thing that she wanted was to have a piano at her house.

They were walking hand in hand, Hyuna was very excited about this shopping trip, and was curious about all those different kind of food. She kept shopping while eating. While Jiyoon was eating, there were still some sauce left in the corner of , Hyuna giggled and went to clean it.

Hyuna:”You know…we look like a newly wed couple that’s shoppinging for our new house” she giggled which made Jiyoon blush from the comment, not knowing how to react.

Jiyoon smiled awkwardly to her:”haha..really?”

Hyuna smile bitterly seeing Jiyoon reaction:”Yeah, let’s go honey!”

After a long day of shopping, they manage to buy all the appliance and necessary items, but the items can only be deliver in a 3 weeks cuz they were out of stock.

Jiyoon looked at Hyuna:”So…are we suppose to sleep on the floor these coming weeks?”

Hyuna giggled:”Nope, I have it all plan! Come let’s go!” then Hyuna drag her into the taxi.

On the way Jiyoon was confused as to where Hyuna was going to bring her, once they reached she didn’t know what to say. Hyuna brought her to a 5 star hotel.

As they were stepping in, Jiyoon hold Hyuna hand:”Hey…this is 5 star hotel, it’s going to be way too expensive here!”

Hyuna smiled at her:”Don’t worry about it, I’ve already paid for it, let’s go in” then they went in.

They were greet very  warmly and was serve very nicely just as what to expected in a 5 star hotel. The worker brought them in front of their room with their luggage:”Here is your room Miss, please enjoy your stay here, if there’s any problems, please feel free to contact us” then he left.

Hyuna gave Jiyoon the card to go into the room, as Jiyoon open the door and the light she was amazed at the beauty.

Jiyoon was speechless, not knowing what to say, of course she have seen such a beauty hotel room but she never expected herself to be able to spend the night there, no not even a day, a week there. She smiled and went to jump into the bed like a little kid. Hyuna smiled at the scene, finally she manage to see Jiyoon smiling. She closed the door and was staring at Jiyoon.

Then Jiyoon jump off the bed and went to drag Hyuna up to jump together, they were jumping like some little kids, laughing together then fell down together. They were both very close to each other, staring at each others. Their lips was slowly getting close to each other then Jiyoon snap out of it and turn away.

Jiyoon:”Euh…so…it’s just..one bed?”

That broke Hyuna heart, even though she was expecting it.

Hyuna:”Yeah.. I couldn’t afford two room sorry… but don’t worry I’ll sleep in the sofa there” she smiled then was getting up from the bed but Jiyoon tug her shirt.

Jiyoon:”No..no..I didn’t mean it that way…we can share the bed..I’ll go take a shower first” then she walked to the washroom.

Hyuna smile at Jiyoon offer but at the same time she sigh.

As they were getting ready for bed, Hyuna was staring at Jiyoon:”Good night…”

Jiyoon nod:”Good night..” and they closed the light.

During the night, both of them just slept right away, tired from the flight and their long shopping day.

The next few days, they just went to explored places, trying need food. But one day,when they were passing by a shop, they saw a newspaper headling “Heo Gayoon and Yoon Doojoon are rumor to be breaking up because of a 3rd person!

Jiyoon couldn’t stand it and bought the newspaper and hide it in her purse. During the whole day she was preoccupied by it, she wanted to read it but she know if she does it in front of Hyuna it will hurt the latter. Once Hyuna went into the shower, she quickly took out the newspaper and start reading it. It was saying that there was a 3rd person involve in their relationship and people are criticizing Gayoon saying that she was a horrible person.

Jiyoon was sad to see the news, as she heard Hyuna was getting out of the shower she quickly hide the newspaper. When Hyuna came out, Jiyoon was stun once again by her beauty. Hyuna came out with a towel only, walking toward their luggage to get the clothes, as she bed down to pick up her clothes, Jiyoon couldn’t resist to take a look at her. Hyuna caught her peeking at her so she smirk at Jiyoon:”Hmm you wanna see what’s under?” she grin which made Jiyoon blushes from embarrassment, she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom which made Hyuna giggled.

Once Jiyoon was inside the washroom, Hyuna sat down on the bed still smiling at Jiyoon cute reaction then she noticed a newspaper on the floor, she went to pick it up and read it. She sigh, that’s what Jiyoon been hiding all day. Hyuna had already noticed Jiyoon not focusing much today.

Once Jiyoon came out, Hyuna looked at her:”Are you okay?”

Jiyoon:”Huh? Yeah why?”

Hyuna point at the newspaper

Jiyoon shrug:”oh..yeah I’m..okay..”

Hyuna:”Worry about Gayoon?”

Jiyoon shake her head

Hyuna:”do you wanna give her a call?”

Jiyoon just stare at Hyuna and shake her head then she head to bed and close her eyes. Hyuna knew that Jiyoon didn’t want to talk about it so she just let it go.

 

Days has gone by again and this time the headline has said that Doojoon and Gayoon got back together and everything seem to be perfect for both of them. Jiyoon bought the newspaper back to the hotel and was holding the newspaper and just smiled at it.

Hyuna was scare of Jiyoon reaction, she approaches her and again ask if she was okay but Jiyoon just nod. Then they just went to bed. In the middle of the night, Hyuna hear some sobbing, she turned around and saw that Jiyoon was crying in her sleep. Hyuna heart was shattered, she slowly pull Jiyoon closer to her and hug her while slowly peck her head:”Sh…hey….Sh…” then Jiyoon woke up , staring at her.

Hyuna:”Whats’ wrong?”

Jiyoon:”Nothing…” then she turn her back against Hyuna

Hyuna turn her back around:”Come on, you are crying in ur sleep, tell me what’s wrong”

Jiyoon remained silent

Hyuna:”Jiyoonie…please tell me..”

Jiyoon:” everything’s wrong, I can’t stop thinking of her Hyuna!! I can’t stop thinking of her!! She’s all I have in mind…you know when I saw the newspaper that there was a 3rd person involve between them, some part of me I was happy!! I was happy that this might make them not getting marry…it make me think that maybe she will come search for me…” tears was flowing down

Hyuna, hearing those words was killing her inside then Jiyoon continue

“Then when..I saw this newspaper…I can’t take it anymore ar Hyuna…It..killed me… They are really getting back together, they are going to get marry….She..forgot about me…” then she was crying and crying.

Hyuna, slowly pull her close:”Hey…Sh…everything will be fine…don’t..cry…it will be fine…” then Jiyoon push her away and screamed at her:”EVERYTHING’S GOING TO BE FINE?! HOW IS IT GOING TO BE FINE?! I LOST HER!! SHE’S GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE!!! TELL ME!! HOW IS IT GOING TO BE FINE HYUNA!! SHE FORGOT ME!!! SHE’S MY EVERYTHING!!” those words just shattered Hyuna.

After screaming those out, Jiyoon regret what she just said because she saw Hyuna tears flowing down.

Jiyoon:”I’m…sorr..y’”

Hyuna:” Jiyoon… Am I really that bad..? Am I really not good enough? These weeks that we’ve been together, am I really not able to make you happy? Have I really not make you forget about her at all..? Jiyoon why can’t you give me a chance to love you…give yourself a chance to be love…Please..let me..in your heart…” then hyuna was crying

Jiyoon didn’t know what to do, she slowly approach Hyuna but was stop by Hyuna.

Hyuna:”Don’t…come near me if..you don’t mean what you are doing… Don’t be gentle to me if all you are going to do is to tore me apart…Don’t..act like you care if…you don’t care…” then Hyuna just lay back down to bed and turn her back against Jiyoon leaving Jiyoon speechless. “

----------------------------------

Sorry for the late chapter...been so busy!!!

Hope you enjoy this even though it's not good ><