Chapter 29

Broken Promises

Jiyoon and Hyuna arrived to the restaurant first. They sat with their back face to the door.

Hyuna sat beside Jiyoon, getting a bit nervous.

Jiyoon:”Hmm how come you are nervous! Not your type!”

Hyuna pout:”What?! It’s an important client! We can’t screw it up!!”

Jiyoon:”It’s just a client like other la, no need to worry too much, just be ourself, it will be fine”

Hyuna:”Oh come on!! Must be important if we have to fly all the way back here to meet this client!!”

Jiyoon:”Hm…” she hold Hyuna hand “It will be fine, believe in ourself” she smiled at her

Hyuna smile, feeling reassure once Jiyoon hold her hand, they stare at each other for  a bit and gave each other a quick peck on the lips then they both giggled.

At that moment, Doojoon and Gayoon step into the restaurant and was lead to them.

“Cough, Good evening, we are the representative of “Only for you”” as he said it, both Jiyoon and Hyuna turn around and step up to greet their client.

“My name is Doojoon and this is my fiancé Gay..” as he extend his hand he sees Hyuna and Jiyoon face.

Doojoon:”Jiyoon…?”

Gayoon wasn’t paying attention to them at all but the moment she hear Doojoon mention her long lost lover name she quickly look to the other parties and was shock:”JIYOON?!” she almost jump on Jiyoon.

Hyuna was staring at them not knowing how Jiyoon will react.

Jiyoon stare at both of them and smiled at them.

She extends her hand to Doojoon and shake his hand:”Good Evening, nice to meet you, my name is Jeon Jiyoon and she’s Kim Hyuna”

Doojoon smiled:”oh my god! How long has it been Jiyoon!! No need the formalities! Where have you gone?”

Jiyoon smiled:”Oh we move to another city for our work, we just came back for this project”

Doojoon:”Oh!! Let’s not stand and sit down! Great, this will be a good opportunity for both of our side then.”

Doojoon pull the chair for Gayoon to sit down. Gayoon couldn’t take her eyes off Jiyoon.

 

Waitress:”Good evening, are you ready to order?”

Doojoon:”Ah, yes, we will have the steak cook at medium rare please”

As the waitress was going toward Jiyoon

Gayoon:”She will have the salmon TarTare”  which made Jiyoon surprise

The waitress stare at Jiyoon, she nod:”Yeah I’ll have that..”

Hyuna:”Me too, I’ll have the Salmon tartare”

Waitress:”Perfect, thank you” then she takes her leave.

Doojoon smile at Gayoon:”You still remember what your best friend like to eat”

Gayoon smiled and stare at Jiyoon:”Of course I do…I remember everything”

Jiyoon just stare at Gayoon and smile at her:”Thank you”

Then she stares at Doojoon:”So about the project…”

Doojoon:”Oh come on, since its you girls we don’t need much discussion, we’ll go as plan, no need to discuss.”

Jiyoon:”Nono, we still have to do it in case, so here..” then she start explaining the project in which Doojoon just nod all the way down and both of them sign their sheets before the supper even get there.

Hyuna was amaze and glad at how Jiyoon can act so calmly but she know that Jiyoon is stress and not feeling well, because when Gayoon order the menu for Jiyoon, she felt Jiyoon hand held hers very tightly.

Jiyoon:”Excuse me, I’ll go to the washroom” then she walk away.

Right away, Gayoon excuse her self, Hyuna was going to follow but Doojoon started to talk to her.

Gayoon quickly went into the washroom and waited for Jiyoon. As she steps out of the washroom she was shock to see Gayoon standing there.

Gayoon:”Hey…”

Jiyoon:”Hello”

Gayoon slowly walk toward her:”How come you didn’t contact me when you are back?”

Jiyoon:”Hm..was I suppose to?”

Gayoon:”…”

Jiyoon sigh:”I just came back, so I didn’t have the time…” she lied

Gayoon hold Jiyoon wrist:”You came to my house!! You came to see me!! Why are you lying to me?! Don’t even try, the landlord told me you pass by!”

Jiyoon stare at Gayoon who was already teary and sigh:”What do you want me to say” then she walk toward to the fountain to wash her hands.

Suddenly Gayoon back hug her:”Why..are you acting so cold to me…I..miss you…”

Jiyoon heart was beating crazily, she shrugged away…:”Are you drunk”

Gayoon:”What…?”

Jiyoon:”Your fiancé is right there…he’s so lovely, he change his company name just for you..You must be so happy.”

Gayoon:”…Listen…Jiyoon…He’s not..my…”

Jiyoon:”He’s a good guy, he came to cook for you and clean your house for you” she smile at Gayoon, “When will you marry him?”

Gayoon:”Listen...I..m saying that  he’s not..”

Jiyoon:”I’m a go now, it’s weird for us to stay in the washroom for so long” then she walk out leaving Gayoon alone there.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry again for taking so long!!!

>___< I hope this chapter is okay ..Let me know what you think! <3 Cheers~