Chapter 26

Broken Promises

Been months that Gayoon has been working there, things has been going well. Her design has been recognize by more and more people. But in the office everyone treat her as the boss fiancé. No one know about their separation because Doojoon didn’t want to tell them.  He would still treat Gayoon like his princess, bringing her out for supper, picking her up. Gayoon kept refusing him but from time to time she will accept his offer.

*knock knock*

Doojoon:”Come in”

Gayoon:” Hi..”

Doojoon smile:”Hey Gayoon, sit down sit down” he walked toward to pull the chair for her.

Gayoon stood there:”Can we talk?”

Doojoon:”Of course!”

Gayoon sigh:”When are you going to tell the people that we …are no longer engage?”

Doojoon look down:”Ah..that..soon..”

Gayoon:”You’ve been saying that for a long while…”

Doojoon:”Yeah..but I need to do it on the right time…”

Gayoon:”What do you mean?”

Doojoon:”Well you see..if I announce that we are no longer engage, it will affect my company a lot. For sure the stock of my company will go down and the job that you get will get cut too…”

Gayoon:”Oh…I see…but then when will be the good time?”

Doojoon:”Not sure…but we shall see..”

Gayoon sigh:”okay…” then she excuses herself

As she get out of the office, she bump into Yoseob.

Yoseob smile:”Hi Gayoon”

Gayoon glare at him and walk away

Yoseob giggled and walk into Doojoon office

Doojoon:”What did you do now?”

Yoseob:”What??? I did nothing”

Doojoon roll his eyes:”Yeah right, look at that ugly smile of yours. Whenever you smile like that, you have an evil plan”

Yoseob start laughing:” Yeah yeah yeah, think whatever you want! How’s everything?”

Doojoon sigh:”Not too good..”

Yoseob:”Why? Your company stock has been risen like a skyrocket!!”

Doojoon look at him:”Sigh, what’s important to me is Gayoon…She want me to tell everyone that we are not engage anymore..”

Yoseob:”Ah.. if you do that, your company might fall apart”

Doojoon:”You know that’s not what I really care”

Yoseob shake his head:”Of course, you don’t want people to know that Gayoon is single and will start chasing after her. You still want to keep her close to you and hoping one day she will love you back again”

Doojoon smile bitterly and stare out of the window:”Or..maybe I just want her to find her true happiness..but I don’t want to let her go until I know that person will treat her well…”

Jiyoon side

Jiyoon and Hyuna has been working super hard in the company, things has been going better. At least the company in this place is back on track and not on bankrupty.

“Hello?” says Jiyoon

“Hi Jiyoon” says the person on the phone

“Oh, Yes manager”

“Is Hyuna with you?”

Jiyoon put the phone on speaker

“Hi manager!!” screamed Hyuna

“ Haha, hi Hyuna!I heard things are going well in that place”

“Yes, we were able to bring it back on track”

“So I have a proposal for you, since things are good down there, would you like to come back here? We know, we sent you and Hyuna there on a very short notice..so if you want, we are welcoming you back on board over here”

 

“Euh…I think it’s okay that we..” says Jiyoon but got cut by Hyuna

“Can we think about it and get back to you?” says Hyuna

“Yeah sure, but you girls still need to come back at least once”

“Why?” ask Jiyoon

“Remember the project that you start when you were here? We will need you to finish the contract with them”

“But, you guys can take care of it no? We have tons of projects over here..”

“They said that they only trust you..But if you really don’t want to..then I’ll figure something out”

“It’s okay, we will come back for that meeting” says Hyuna

“Really? Alright, we will send you the flight ticket in the next 24 hours. I’ll see you girls next week!”

Then they hung up

Jiyoon look at Hyuna with a confuse face…”Why…?”

Hyuna wrap her arm around Jiyoon head:”They need us for that contract honey..”

“But…baby…”

“Jiyoon ar, you sure you don’t want to go back? I mean…all our friends and family is over there..”

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna:”But…”

Hyuna:”Is it because of her?”

Jiyoon didn’t make a sound

“Are you scared that I’ll be jealous? Or you are scare that you will get hurt again?”

J:”What are you talking about? I’m perfectly fine! I’m just worry that you will become a jealous freak!”

Hyuna smile at her and hug her:”It’s okay, times has pass.I know that…” she point at Jiyoon heart:”I’m more important in here right?”

Jiyoon giggle:”You are the only one in here” she point at her own heart

Hyuna smile happily:”Really?”

Jiyoon nod:”Really, you take so much space that there’s no other place for anyone else”

Hyuna peck her lips:”Then we have nothing to worry about, let’s go back and take a short break from here then decide whether we want to stay there or come back okay?”

Jiyoon nod:”Your wishes is at my command”

Hyuna smack Jiyoon:”Don’t copy me!!! I was the one who said that!!”

Jiyoon act innocent:”What are you talking about?”

Hyuna pout:”Remember!! I was the one who said, “You are my princess, your wishes is at my command!!”

Jiyoon stare innocently at Hyuna:”I have no memory of that…”

Hyuna pout more and stood up:”Whatever!” as she was walking out toward the door, she felt Jiyoon backhug her

Jiyoon whisper softly in Hyuna ears:”How could I forget that, you were the one that was there for me when I was at my lowest point of life…You were the one that gave me security when I lost trust on people…You were there..whenever I need someone to rely on”

Hyuna smiled and felt her heart beating very fast.

Jiyoon slowly turn Hyuna around and hold her chin:”And…now…you are my …everything” then she presses her lips on Hyuna’s.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!!!

So Jiyoon and Hyuna is heading back. What do you think will happen?

Comments and let me know :)