Chapter 12

Broken Promises

After that, everytime Gayoon goes on date with Doojoon, Jiyoon would just hang out with Hyuna as friend. From time to time, Jiyoon can feel that Hyuna is trying to be more touchy with her but Hyuna can sense that Jiyoon isn’t too comfortable with it so she would keep her distant which made Jiyoon glad that she’s respecting her.

As time pass by, Jiyoon does feel more and more comfortable around Hyuna. For sure, she can’t just forget about Hyuna sudden confession, so she did think of Hyuna word.

Again, Hyuna noticed that Jiyoon was lost in her own thought, Hyuna could only sigh

Then they just watch TV and enjoy each other company. As Jiyoon get home, Gayoon wasn’t home yet, then after a while she hear an engine sound, so she looked out the window to see that Gayoon was home from her date. She sees that Doojoon gave her a kiss then she came up, again it hurt her to see that they kiss. As Gayoon step in, she quickly jump to Jiyoon to hug her tight:”Baby! I miss you!”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”I miss you too baby”

Gayoon:”What did you do today?”

Jiyoon:”Nothing much, just hanging out with Hyuna..”

Gayoon glared at her:”Her again?”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Yeah..you know I’m kinda a loner, I don’t have much friends ..”

Gayoon giggled:”It’s ok, you don’t need any because you have me!”

Jiyoon giggled:”Mhm, you belong to me right?”

Gayoon nod:”Yep! I’m all yours! And you are mine too!”

Jiyoon smiled:”I love you, pabo…”

Then they engaged into a passionate kiss and an amazing night together.

The next day, Jiyoon and Gayoon decided to hang out at the mall. They went to shop for new clothes, as they were walking, a little kid bump into them and started to cry. Jiyoon quickly lift the kids up and try to cheer him up by giving him a lollipop. As the kid thanks them, he gave a quick peck to Gayoon cheek.

Kid:”Miss, you look so beautiful, I want to marry you!!” he grined which made Jiyoon and Gayoon giggled, he was so adorable. Then he left to join his mother.

Jiyoon looked at Gayoon:”Hmph, so beautiful that even kid want to marry you huh?!”

Gayoon giggled:”Aww come on, are you jealous of a kid now?”

Jiyoon chuckle:”Hm what if I am?” she slowly wrap her arm around Gayoon waist.

Gayoon:”Hey…we are in public!!!”

Jiyoon frowned:”Ah…okay…” then she let go of her arm which made Gayoon sad, she knew her words hurt Jiyoon.

Gayoon quickly gave a peck on Jiyoon lips and interlock their hand together and started to continue shopping.

They went to a ice cream shop and shared an ice cream, they felt bliss. But everytime when they bump into  a coworker or someone that they know, Gayoon would immediately throw away Jiyoon hand, it hurt her a lot, but she pretend to smile and greet the others.

Guy:” Hey Gayoon! What are you doing here today? Thought you would be with Doojoon!”

Gayoon smiled at him:”Haha, no, today I’m spending time with my best friend, this is Jeon Jiyoon” she looked at Jiyoon “And this is Yang Yoseob, he’s Doojoon best friend”

Yoseob shake hand with Jiyoon:”Nice to meet you”

Jiyoon was obviously hurt by Gayoon words, saying that she’s her best friend, but there’s nothing that she can do. She just keep pretending to smile and talk with the guy. They decided to have supper together. Yoseob invited Doojoon to join. As he reaches here, the first thing he did was obviously to walk to Gayoon and give her a peck on the lips.

Jiyoon wanted to scream, it felt like everyone’s torturing her. She wanted to go home but she has no excuse to do so. During supper, they would talk about work, their past-time and other normal conversation. As the night reaches the end, Doojoon wanted to bring Gayoon out for a movie so Yoseob offer to drive Jiyoon home.

As he drop Jiyoon off, Hyuna came out of her car and went to her.

Jiyoon:”Hyuna? What you doing here?”

Hyuna:”I was just passing by and wanted to drop by hehe, can’t I do that?” she gave a smile to Jiyoon.

Jiyoon smiled:”Of course you can…Oh, I’ll let you meet a new friend” as Yoseob got out of the car, Hyuna smily face turn into a stun face.

Yoseob:”Hi Hyuna”

Hyuna:”….Yoseob…”

Jiyoon was feeling weird:”Euh…you two know each other?”

Yoseob grin:”Of course we do, we used to date” he slowly walk toward Hyuna

Hyuna grab tight on Jiyoon hand

Jiyoon:”… I think you are making my friend uncomfortable…please leave”

Yoseob grin:”Ain’t I your friend too Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon glare at him:”Not if you make Hyuna feel uncomfortable”

Yoseob laugh:”Ah…so, you are not only into Gayoon but your into Hyuna too now?” that made both Jiyoon and Hyun stun on the spot.

Jiyoon:”What?!”

Yoseob:”Come on, I saw you and Gayoon in the mall for a while, interlocking your finger, sharing ice cream and the peck on the lips? It was fun to see how you two pretend that you were just best friend, or should I say, it was fun to see how hurt you were when Gayoon keep pretending that you are her best friend”

Hyuna:”Stop it Yoseob!! Leave her alone!”

Yoseob laughed:”So what? After me, you are into girls now? You sure she can satisfy you like how I use to?” he slowly trace her jawline

Jiyoon push him on the floor:”LEAVE US ALONE!”

Yoseob:”Hm…I guess I should, maybe I should talk to Doojoon about this too right? Then maybe to Gayoon company too, that would be awesome wouldn’t it. Seeing how she always throw your hand away while she sees people, she can’t deal with people looking at her differently” he laugh and turn his back, walking toward his car.

Jiyoon:”No…don’t…”

Yoseob:”Why not? I think it would do you a good favor wouldn’t it?”

Jiyoon:”………….” She looked down, not knowing what to do

Hyuna:”Mind your own business Yang Yoseob”

Yoseob:”Kim Hyuna, mind how you talk to me? You wouldn’t want me to sabotage you like how I use to right? Or would you want me to punish you like how I use to in our room” he winked

Hyuna:” STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FREAKING SADIST!! LEAVE!!”

Yoseob then drove away

Hyuna was breaking down on the floor, having those old memories of him and Yoseob flashing through her mind. Jiyoon went next to her and hug her, then bring her into their dorm.

Hyuna was sobbing on the sofa.

Jiyoon:”Sh…what..happen between you and him?”

Hyuna sobs:”we..used to date…I…loved him…and…he…just…play me …”

Jiyoon hug her tight:”Sh…it’s ok…don’t say anything”

Hyuna shake head:”He… treated me very well…then that day when…I gave my first time to him…everything changed, he became a player…he was just playing with me…he had a bet with his friends saying he’ll be able to have me…and…yeah…I gave..my heart to him…and…he…” she broke down in tears.

Jiyoon hug her tighter and gave a peck on her forehead:”Shhhh….that bastard….don’t cry…shhh”

Hyuna hug her tight:”Jiyoon ar…I’m worry for you…what if Yoseob screw you up by telling Doojoon?”

Jiyoon peck her head:”It’s okay…It will be okay…don’t say anything okay?”

Hyuna fell asleep in Jiyoon arm for the night

The next morning, when Gayoon came home, she sees that Hyuna was sleeping on Jiyoon laps, she was boiling in anger. She went straight to Jiyoon:”YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”