Chapter 7

Broken Promises

Jiyoon woke up in the morning, feeling all happy, as she start stretching she feel a warm arm around her waist. She turned around to see a Gayoon, she quickly looked under the cover to see that she was then she smack her own self She didn’t know what to do, she’s so confuse then she started to cry which woke Gayoon up. She opened her eyes to see that Jiyoon was crying.

Gayoon get closer to her:”Jiyoon…why are u crying?”

Jiyoon stare at her:”…what do you mean why am I crying..I…you…we….had …”

Gayoon looked at her:”..I know..”

Jiyoon:”What’s going to happen to us….?”

Gayoon gulped:”I…don’t know…”

Jiyoon started to cry:”It’s okay… Just..pretend nothing happened ok?” she was getting ready to get up but Gayoon pulled her back down.

Gayoon:”Hey…How…can I pretend nothing happened…I…we gave each other our first time…”

Jiyoon stared at her:”Mhm..so…what… you are going to go back to Doojoon right away anyways…”

Gayoon shake her head:”Jiyoon…give me some time ok…”

Jiyoon:”For…?”

Gayoon:”I’m confuse….”

Jiyoon:”About?”

Gayoon:”About us…”

Jiyoon:”What do you mean…”

Gayoon blushes:”Honestly…since young I’ve always been attract to you…”

Jiyoon:”Me too…”

Gayoon:”I..don’t know if it’s just a sisterly love or…”

Jiyoon fake a smile:”Yeah … It’s ok…It’s wrong for us to be like this…Just go back to Doojoon, he’s the one you love…” she though

Gayoon:”No…Jiyoon ar…I…love you…” that made Jiyoon heart skip a beat

Jiyoon:”As a sister…”

Gayoon:”I’m..not certain but I’m still pretty sure I love you more than a sister…more than a best friend…please just give me some time to figure out my feeling..”

Jiyoon gave her a nod:”But…still…” she fakes a smile:”You are going to go back to him and kiss him and everything right…?”

Gayoon:”I…Jiyoon…I..”

Jiyoon eyes became teary:”It’s ok, what am I to you anyways.. go back to your boyfriend” then she stood up the bed and walked away.

Gayoon back hug her:”Jiyoonie…please…Don’t walk away on me like this…”

Jiyoon move her arm away:”Then what am I suppose to do Gayoonie…!?”

Gayoon hold her chin and press her lips on her:”Give me some time okay?” then Jiyoon just nod

Doojoon came to pick Gayoon up and send her to work as usual while Jiyoon drove to hers by herself. The day pass by quite fast as Jiyoon kept thinking about their night together.

Hyuna sensed something happened:”Jiyoon, something happen yesterday?”

Jiyoon looked at her:”Euh..nono..nothing happened” she smiled at her

Hyuna:”Ah ..I see…”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”So, when are you going to confess?”

Hyuna:”I don’t think I will…”

Jiyoon:”Why?”

Hyuna smile bitterly:”I know that person love someone else…so there’s no point…I will just be there for the person if anything happened”

Jiyoon gave her a tight hug:”It will be fine, you will find someone better”

Hyuna smiled at her:”It will be hard…but let’s hope so…”

That day, they had to do over time due to a sudden case, as she reach home, she see them sitting at the sofa engaging in a deep kiss. Jiyoon heart was getting stab again, it hurt like crap. When they saw Jiyoon home,  they pull out of the kiss.

Doojoon:”Hey Jiyoon!”

Gayoon just stare at Jiyoon, not knowing what to say while Jiyoon just stare at them.

Jiyoon:”Hey…Didn’t know you were here..”

Doojoon:”Haha, aww you ruin our moment, I guess is time for me to go, bye baby” then he press his lips on Gayoon again then left.

Jiyoon quickly walked inside the room.

Gayoon:”Jiyoonie…I..can explain..” she hold Jiyoon wrist.

Jiyoon swing her hand away:”What is there to explain?!”

Gayoon:”I…he just suddenly start kissing me…and…”

Jiyoon:”Yeah and you can’t push him away right?! Of course! He’s ur boyfriend!”

Gayoon:”I…Jiyoonie please…let me explain..”

Jiyoon:”There’s nothing to explain Gayoon!” she went to the closet and take out a bag and start putting clothes in it.

Gayoon:”What are you doing?!”

Jiyoon was ignoring her

Gayoon took her bag and throw it on the floor:”JEON JIYOON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Jiyoon:”Are you blind? I’m packing!”

Gayoon:”WHY?!”

Jiyoon:”I’m moving out!”

Gayoon was stun:”what…?? Why…?”

Jiyoon:”I don’t want to come home and see you two in bed or something!!I’m leaving”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar…don’t do this to me…”

Jiyoon:”You said you need time to think right? Well I’ll let you decide, chose him and I’m out of your life!” she continue packing her bag.

Then Gayoon turn her around and push her into bed and went on top of her:”YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!”

Jiyoon try to push her away but she was too strong.

Gayoon press her lips on her, Jiyoon kept struggling trying to resist to her but after a bit of struggling she gaves in, once again, and started to kiss her back.  Gayoon start to strip Jiyoon clothes and whisper in her ears:”I want you Jiyoon…” then her hand slowly trace down to Jiyoon pant and take it off. As their body make contact, Gayoon can hear Jiyoon moan, she slowly start on her neck and start kissing her down. Jiyoon moan was music to her ears, she couldn’t stop feeling her until both of them are exhausted.

After a nap, Gayoon was hugging Jiyoon waist. Jiyoon was slowly Gayoon hair:”Gayoon ar…what are we…”

Gayoon:”You are my girlfriend”

Jiyoon:”Huh? What?”

Gayoon giggled:”You, Jeon Jiyoon are my girlfriend.”

Jiyoon:”What..about Doojoon..?”

Gayoon:”Give me a bit of time ok..? I’ll break up with him…”

Jiyoon:”Really?”

Gayoon:”Mhm…but he treats me really well…so give me some time so  I can tell him…”

Jiyoon nod, then her phone vibrate, she received a text from Hyuna:”Hey Jiyoon, let’s go eat supper tomorrow ok?”

Gayoon saw the text and started to pout:”Hmph, so you going to go?”

Jiyoon giggled:”Can I?”

Gayoon:”Who am I to decide right?”

Jiyoon peck her forehead:”You are my girlfriend, of course you can decide”

Gayoon:”Ok, no you are not allow to go! Remember, you are not allow to sleep over at her house araso?!”

Jiyoon:”Huh…what’s with your jealously? She’s just a close friend and coworker”

Gayoon:”She has a thing for you! I don’t want to lose you!”

Jiyoon started to laugh:”Okay babe, I know she loves someone and that person can’t be me ok?”

Gayoon:”I bet is you!”

Jiyoon:”Come on babe” she kisses Gayoon again making her shut up.

After a moment of kissing, Gayoon told Jiyoon to come home right after work which she agrees to, so she replied Hyuna saying she’s busy.

The next week, they’ve been spending time with each other right after work. It was an amazing time for both of them; they know they loved each other so much. Of course from time to time, Gayoon will receive phone call from Doojoon which made Jiyoon all pouty and jealous but Gayoon will quickly end the phone call and go back to her girlfriend.

Hyuna notice a change in Jiyoon, she looked so much happier than before, she wonder how things is going with Gayoon. When they ate together during lunch break, Hyuna asked her.

Hyuna:”How’s everything? You looked so happy!”

Jiyoon smile at her:”Really? Things are going great!”

Hyuna:”Haha you look like you are dating…”

Jiyoon blushed:”actually…” she whispered:”I am! But don’t tell anyone, im only telling you” that stab right into Hyuna.

Hyuna:”Oh…with who? Do I know that person?”

Jiyoon quickly gulped:”Euh…no you don’t…”

Hyuna:”Ah, introduce me when you can ok? I want to meet this person..”

Jiyoon smile at her:”Yeah…one day..”

Hyuna

Afterward, she went to a coffee shop to order coffee before heading home and bump into Doojoon with Gayoon holding hand.

Hyuna she smiled and walked out of the coffee shop.