Chapter 18

Broken Promises

As they ran to the car, Jiyoon drove the car back to Hyuna. During the car ride, they were both silent, Hyuna wasn’t sure how much did Jiyoon heard and wasn’t sure what to say in this circumstance. She couldn’t believe that Gayoon accepted Doojoon proposal. She hated Gayoon, she wanted to kill her for hurting Jiyoon once again. As they reach to Hyuna house, they went up. As Jiyoon lock the door, she called out to Hyuna:”Hyuna”

Hyuna freaked out from Jiyoon serious voice:”Yes…?”

“What did Yoseob mean…when he said because of you he didn’t stand in between me and Gayoon…?”

“Euh…I don’t know, you must have misheard something hehe…” as she tries to move away, Jiyoon grab her wrist.

“Hyuna…What did he mean…your body belong to him…what did he mean you’re his..”

“Nothing! You must have been dreaming! I’m tired…I’ll go take a shower first…”

Jiyoon hold both her arm:”Hyuna…please…don’t…lie to me…What did he mean…You are his… slave…………………”

As Jiyoon mentioned those words, Hyuna eyes started to fill with tears. She went to hug Jiyoon tight and started to cry.

Jiyoon:”What…did he mean by that…Hyuna…tell me…please…” as Jiyoon pat her head

Hyuna sob while telling Jiyoon:”He…told Gayoon if she break up with ..Doojoon, he will ruin her career by telling everyone that she’s lesbian…as…you know… fashioner…their reputation is…very important…”

Jiyoon:”Ah…that’s why…she suddenly broke down talking about her reputation…”

Hyuna nod

Jiyoon:”And….You….told him to not do that…”

Hyuna nod once again:”Then…he said…if…I…let him…do…anything he want…he won’t… bother Gayoon anymore…”

Jiyoon didn’t know what to say, everything’s making sense to her

Hyuna:”Then…I thought…just by..sacrificing…my body…it can exchange your happiness…so…I..decided to…” then she broke down once again

Jiyoon hold her tight:”Sh….Pabo…You…stupid…Why are you…so stupid…” as Jiyoon started to cry too “Why would you do this to urself…” then she slowly lift Hyuna hair up and slowly touch the hickey Hyuna had “These…hickey…those hickeys from past weeks…are all Yoseob right…”

Hyuna nod, Jiyoon slowly peck her sidehead:”I’m sorry…because of me…”

Hyuna shake her head:”No…Not your fault…”

Jiyoon:”It’s..because of me that…you…” then Hyuna put her finger on :”Shhhh” then stare into Jiyoon eyes “Would you let me…kiss you…?”

Jiyoon nod as Hyuna come close to her and press her lips on hers.

Then after Hyuna her cheek:”Jiyoon…Let’s go…”

Jiyoon stare at her:”What?”

Hyuna:”Let’s leave here…Remember the offer the company gave us to work oversea…? Let’s do it…Let’s leave here…”

Jiyoon went silent

Hyuna:” I promise you, I would never hurt you, I promise you I can hold my words with you, I would not let anyone hurt you ever again. I know you can’t accept me right away, I will wait, but this time, I won’t hesitate” she holds both of Jiyoon hand and stare into her eyes:”Please give me a chance to love you, Jeon Jiyoon”

--------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!! 

What do you think will happen?~ =P

The next chapter is in progress~