Chapter 21

Broken Promises

The next morning, Jiyoon woke up to see that there’s food on the table, she went to get it and saw a paper on the table:”I want some time alone, see you later”

Kim Hyuna

Jiyoon sigh, she regret what she said yesterday night, she knew she hurt Hyuna too much, she always knew Hyuna do everything for her, she would risk everythin for her, sacrifice everything for her. Jiyoon close her eyes and think of the words hyuna told her. Do I really have no feeling for her? She just sigh, she don’t know the answer of it.  As she was walking around the city, she pass by a park, she sat down and stare at the river, it remind her of a certain memory, the place where Gayoon and her had a big fight and also the place where Hyuna was there to comfort her and confess to her. Her heart was hurting from the memory of Gayoon but also feel warm when thinking of the time Hyuna confessed to her.

Is it time for me to start over? But it feel like im just using Hyuna…I can’t do this to her unless I’m sure I have feeling for her…Sigh…Jeon Jiyoon why are you so complicated!!! Jiyoon scold herself. After a while, she noticed that it was getting dark already and she was getting hungry, so she decide to go into a restaurant, but every restaurant she went into was full. She gave another sigh, thinking she will eat at the hotel. As she walk by, she notices a very small restaurant, she decided to go in to eat. She ordered her food and was waiting. She saw a couple in front of her arguing at each other but then giggling at each other and feeding each other. It made her felt sad, she never really had the chance to do any of those with Gayoon because they were both girls, on top of that Gayoon being a fashion designer, she can’t risk her reputation.  Then she sigh again. Her food arrived and she started eating, then after when she was almost done she saw a familiar figure; it was Hyuna walking by the restaurant. Jiyoon quickly pay the bill and rush after her. But Hyuna was walking very fast, Jiyoon had trouble keeping up. Then as Hyuna make a turn in the corner, Jiyoon lost track of her.

What’s bothering Jiyoon is that why is Hyuna wearing a very y clothing. She wonder if she mistaked someone but at the same time she’s pretty sure it was Hyuna. She looked around the corner to see if Hyuna went in, the only thing that was open was a very loud disco club. She was hesitating if hyuna would be in there but looking everywhere, it’s the only open thing in the street.

She decided to go in. As she goes in, it was crowed, so many people drinking, dancing. Jiyoon has been looking in the club for a good 10 minutes, when she was about to give up, she heard some people screaming about something happening over there. Jiyoon turn around to take a look and saw that there was a very hot girl dancing on the dance floor. Everyone was surrounding her seeing how hot she was dancing. Then on the other side there was guys that goes into the dancefloor and dance with that girl. The girl was grining down with him. After a while, Jiyoon finally saw the girl face and was shock; it was Hyuna. Jiyoon eyes went wide open “WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?! OMG WHY IS SHE GRINNING WITH THAT GUY! OMG WHAT!! I thought she said she loved me?! What the hell?!”

Jiyoon was not feeling good, she was pissed and mad at the same time and she doesn’t know why. Before she goes back to her sense, Hyuna was gone. She quickly grab one of the people in the crowd: “WHERE DID SHE GO?”

The person was so scare of her:”Euh…the guy drag her out to the back door…” then Jiyoon quickly dash out there and see that the guy was about to kiss Hyuna. She grab the guy collar and punch him in the face. He was screaming in pain:”You !” he slap Jiyoon and she fell on the floor. Then he went back to hyuna and was about to kiss her again, Jiyoon went behind him and kick him in the middle making in scream in agony. Then Jiyoon quickly grab Hyuna and ran away. After a while of running, Hyuna threw Jiyoon hand away.

Hyuna;” WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Jiyoon:”WHAt do u mean what am I doing?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Hyuna:”What I do is none of ur business”

Jiyoon:”How is it not my business? You are my friend!!! You were about to get !!”

Hyuna smiled bitterly at her:”It’s not the first time anyways right?” then she walked away which made Jiyoon speechless once again.

Then Jiyoon just walk behind Hyuna. When they were at the intersection of the street near the hotel, Hyuna didn’t notice that the light was red and was walking out, Jiyoon quickly hold her back and hug her tight.

Jiyoon:”HYUNA, BE CAREFUL!!”

Hyuna stare at her, without saying anything. Then they just went back to the hotel. Once Jiyoon close the door she walk toward Hyuna.

Jiyoon:”Hyuna…”

-silence-

“Hyuna….”

-silence-

“Hyuna, talk to me”

H:”What do you want me to say?”

J:”Anything…Just don’t ignore me…”

H:”Can I ask you for a favor?”

J:”What is it?”

H:”Please, don’t pretend to be nice to me…Don’t pretend that you care for me…Don’t pretend that I’m important to you…”

J:”What are you talking about…What pretending? I do care for you Hyuna…and you are important to me…” she slowly approaches Hyuna and wrap her arm around her waist

Hyuna push her hand away and turned around to looked at Jiyoon with tears flowing down:” PLEASE STOP THIS! PLEASE STOP EVERYTHING…STOP BRINGING MY HOPE UP THAT YOU WOULD ONE DAY LOVE ME… STOP GIVING ME A FEELING THAT SOMEWHERE INYOUR HEART...YOU MIGHT... HAVE A PLACE FOR ME… STOP GIVING ME HOPE THAT …one day…you will forget her and be with me…and that...you will belong to me...."

Jiyoon heart felt hurt, she doesn’t know what to say, as Hyuna scream all those words out, memories of all the moment that she’s sad because of Gayoon was back and all the moment that Hyuna was there for her, comforting her was there. The flashback of Hyuna confessing to her, the moment of Hyuna crying, sacrificing herself for her all went through her mind once more.

Jiyoon slowly walk toward Hyuna once again.

Hyuna: "PLEASE DON’T COME CLOSER!!! …. If …you are not planning to love me back.. if you don’t ever plan to be with me…Please…just keep your distant with me…Don't give me hope...I'm...begging you...." As Hyuna broke down on the floor

Jiyoon:”Hyuna…Listen to me…I..”

Without letting Jiyoon finish her sentence, Hyuna scream: “STOP GIVING ME HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER…!”

Jiyoon couldn’t hold it anymore, she went to hug Hyuna tight. Hyuna was trying to push Jiyoon away but Jiyoon didn’t let go, in contrary she hug her tighter. Hyuna kept hitting Jiyoon, kept pushing her but Jiyoon didn’t budge at all, she was just holding her tight and whispering “Shhhhh, it’s ok…shhhh…” until Hyuna feel tired and stopped moving. Hyuna couldn’t deny that she felt very comfortable in Jiyoon arm, she felt very secure in her arm despite that Jiyoon doesn’t love her that way.

Finally, Jiyoon slowly let go of her but still holding both of Hyuna arm so she won’t turn away.

Jiyoon:”Hyuna…”

Hyuna look down toward the floor

Jiyoon:”Hyuna…look at me”

Hyuna still face downward

Jiyoon:”Please? Look at me, Hyuna”

Finally Hyuna looked up to Jiyoon

Jiyoon smile:”Look in my eyes”

Hyuna shake her head

Jiyoon: ”Please?”

Hyuna slowly looked into Jiyoon eyes

Jiyoon:” Hyuna, I can’t promise you that I love you with all my heart, but I know I do love you. My love for you is not as strong nor as big as your love for me. But, could you give me a chance to love you back? Could you give me time to fall deeper for you?”

Hyuna, shock, not knowing what just happened:”What…do..you mean…?”

Jiyoon giggled at Hyuna reaction:” Would you like to be my girlfriend?”

-----------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Let me know what you think! :) Thank you for your supports <3 

Hope to hear from you soon!!