School starts !

Beyond Perfection.

School starts again. Even they were married. Sehun and Hayoung still going to school like other student. They left home together and they chose to walk to school rather than using the car since the school were just few kilometres from their house.

Hayoung smiled at Sehun after he done locking the gate. He held out his hand. 

" What ? " Hayoung blinked and asked.

" Your hand. Come here." Sehun said while gesturing Hayoung's hand to put it on his. Then he pulled her slightly and they walked to school. Hayoung who were still confused looked at their hands and blushed.

" Yaa. Do we have to do this ? " Hayoung asked while following him. Sehun looked at her and tighten his hand on hers.

" Why not ? There's nothing wrong I guess. " He smiled. Hayoung gave in and grip his hand tight. She smiled and continued walking to school with him. 


Once they reached at the school gate, Hayoung pulled her hand away. Sehun who felt the sudden lost blinked and looked at Hayoung in confusion.

" We're at school. People are watching. Mehrong. " Hayoung stucked her tongue out and walked fastly inside. Sehun chuckled and trailed her from behind. He agreed with Hayoung to not show so much affection in school. Other students could start to make a new issue. 


"Hayoungiee ! I miss you ! " Namjoo who met Hayoung at their locker and directly hugged her. Hayoung smiled and patted her bestfriend's back. 

" I miss you too, Namjooyaa." Namjoo chuckled. She then saw Sehun came from behind Hayoung and slowly released their hug. He rested his back beside Hayoung's locker to wait for Hayoung. 

" Yaa.. What is this ? Did you guys come together to school ? So sweet this two lovely bird." Namjoo teased. Hayoung turned her head to look at Sehun and he was just smiling. Hayoung cupped her bestfriend face due to embarrassment. 

" Yaa. Yaa. Don't tease like this." Hayoung blushed. Namjoo just giggled. Hayoung started to take some books from the locker and after she done, Namjoo clung her hand around Hayoung's. She turned to Sehun before they walked to the class.

" I'm sorry Sehun. At home she is yours, but in school, she is mine." Namjoo told him. They laughed at Namjoo's joke.

" It's okay. I'm leaving her to you. Just don't bully her so much." Sehun answered.

" Ouuu.. What is this ? Sehun is being overprotective ? " Namjoo teased. Sehun just chuckled and they walked to the class together with Sehun trailing behind the girls.

" So, did something happen ? " Namjoo asked Hayoung with her famous naughty grin once they reached their place in the class. Namjoo peeked at Sehun who were talking to Jongin before turn her attention to Hayoung. Hayoung looked at her for a while. 

" Yeah. Kinda. At least we'd made up. No more fights, and we're good now." Hayoung answered and smiled. Namjoo smirked.

" How did it happened ? Through something intimate ? " Namjoo asked. Hayoung blinked for seconds tried to proccess her words. 

" Wha--what do you mean ? " Hayoung asked. Namjoo rolled her eyes in frustration.

" Ouh come on, Hayoung. We're almost an adult now. You should understand what I mean. " Namjoo said. Hayoung stay silent. Namjoo finally gave in. She leaned closer to Hayoung and whispered.

" I mean, did you do 'that' thing during your honeymoon ? You know.... that thing called... .." Hayoung widen her eyes at what Namjoo said. She slightly pushed Namjoo away. 

"Yaa-- yaa there's nothing like that happened." She blushed. She continued her words in a whisper. " We're still schooling. Are you crazy ? What if I get pregnant ?" 

Namjoo chuckled at her bestfriend before saying it slowly.

" Silly. There is a thing called . " She rolled her eyes. For the nth time Hayoung widen her eyes again. She can't believe that her bestfriend has this little ertic mind. Hayoung shook her head away. She peeked at Sehun before looked away blushing. 

Hayoung thought for seconds. Namjoo was right. They were already married and something as intimate as that could happen. Eventhough they are still schooling, the fact that they are almost an adult, it possibly could happen. They could do it without Hayoung getting pregnant. Hayoung blushed again at her thought before shook it away. She continued preparing her books.

 

" I heard you guys had made up." Jongin asked Sehun while pointing at Hayoung using his nose. Sehun turned his head and looked at Hayoung. He smiled and nodded.

" Yeah. I'm glad she opened her heart finally for me." Jongin nodded at his answer.

" You've been loving her since your kid anyway. Wah! Our Sehunnie is grown up already ! " Jongin patted Sehun's back head before Sehun shoved his hand away. Jongin knew a lot about that. They've been a bestfriend since primary school. He used to watch their fights and admit how silly Sehun is to not confessed his feeling since before.

" By the way, Sehun." Jongin smirked while calling his friend. 

" Hmm. What is it, Kai ?" Sehun asked but his focus was towards his book. Jongin leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

" Did you guys making love already ? "
Sehun blinked at Jongin's question. It doesn't took so much time for him to understand what Jongin meant. He is a grown up man anyway. He gave a stern stare at Jongin.

"What ? It is just a simple question. Anyway, I know you have those ertic imagination too and I know you can't resist Hayoung's body. " Jongin told him and grinned. Sehun pretended to hit him and Jongin laughed while dodged it away. 

" I told you to not looking at her that way! She's my wife now." Sehun whispered but still sounded strict. Jongin laughed again.

" Yaa. I'm not looking at her that way, friend. I was just stating the fact about you. Ouh come on, I know a lot about you. We used to watch together and... " Sehun covered his mouth. 

"Yaa yaa. If you mentioned about it again, I'll kill you ! " Sehun warned him but in a joking way. Jongin can't help but laughed. He shoved Sehun away. Sehun shook his head. He kept his straight face to cover the fact he was embarassed by what Jongin said. 

He looked at Hayoung. She was focusing on her book. To him, Jongin was right. They were married anyway. They were legally to do 'it' anyway. There were no problems at all. However, Sehun have no courage yet to touch her in that intimate way. He afraid Hayoung won't like it. He shook his head and focused back to his book. 


" Results are out ! " Kwangmin told his classmates. Most of the students were rushed away to the result's board. There were also some of them who lazily waked out the class seemed not approved with the fact. 

Sehun and Hayoung changed a glance and smiled at each other. Hayoung then moved first with Namjoo to the result's board and Sehun with Jongin trailing from behind. 

There were so crowded but Hayoung seemed had seen the result when Sehun reached there beside her. Namjoo who was busy slipping through the crowd to see her result was pulled by Jongin. 

" Yaa don't pushed yourself like that. You're small enough to get hurt like that. You are at the 9th ranking. " Jongin told Namjoo. Due to his height, there was not much problem to see the result from far. Namjoo blinked before jumped in happiness. 

" What's yours ? " Namjoo asked him. 

" The 10th." He grinned. Namjoo smiled back.

While on the other hand, Sehun and Hayoung who are as tall as Jongin could see their results from far. The fact that their names were at the top of the list making it easier.

' 1st - Oh Sehun
  2nd- Oh Hayoung
  ....'

Sehun smiled at his result. Hayoung used to argue if her result was lost by Sehun but not that day.

" Congratulation, Oh Sehun." She smiled as she turned her head to him. Sehun smiled back. 

" It is the first time I hear that from you after all this while is either a shout or a warning. " He chuckled. " Congratulation to you too, Oh Hayoung. You did well." 

He patted Hayoung's head. Hayoung just grinned at him. 

" So, can I get a present for this ? " Sehun asked. Hayoung blinked. 

"Wha--what do you want ? " Hayoung asked back. Sehun leaned his face closer to Hayoung's while Hayoung pulled her head backwards. When their faces were only inches to each other, Sehun whispered.

" Later, at home." He smirked. He then turned around to Jongin and left to canteen since it was the reccess hour. Hayoung let out a deep breath.

" What was that ? What with that smile?" She mumbled. Namjoo walked to her. 

" What's wrong ? " She asked Hayoung. Hayoung told her everything while they walking towards the canteen. Namjoo nodded at her friend and smiled meaningfully. 

" He want 'that'." Namjoo whispered at Hayoung before she walked in towards the counter leaving Hayoung. Hayoung gasped before shook her head. 

" It couldn't be that." Hayoung mumbled to herself before trailing Namjoo to the counter to take food. 


" Here! " Sehun patted the bench beside him signing Hayoung and Namjoo to join him with Jongin. Namjoo looked at Hayoung before sat beside Jongin. Hayoung bite her lips a bit and sat beside Sehun. They started to eat. Sehun stole a glance at Hayoung before continue eating. Hayoung still thinking of what Namjoo had said to her. 

' What if Sehun really wants to do that ? Should I be prepared ? What should I buy ? ? Lingeries ?' She thought about it before shook her head away. Sehun saw it and asked her.

" Something's wrong ? " Hayoung looked at him. She stared at his face.  Sehun looked so innocent to her, he might not think about 'that'. Hayoung's thought. She shook her head and smiled.

" Nope. I'm fine." Hayoung assured him. Sehun nodded. 

"Yaa. Eat the vegetables too. Why do you always isolating the vegetables and eat only the meat ?" Jongin nagged at Namjoo. Namjoo frowned and took a bit of the vegetables. " More more! It is not enough for your body, Kim Namjoo." 

Namjoo forcefully eat the vegetables.   Jongin placed his mineral water beside Namjoo's plate and took away her cola.

" And don't drink soft drink a lot. It's not good for your tummy." He sipped the cola. Namjoo widen her eyes.

" Yaa yaa ! Not my cola too !" Namjoo exclaimed try to reach the cola but Jongin took it and kept it away from her.

Sehun and Hayoung who were watching them all this while were judging them so hard. Sehun and Hayoung changed a glance.

"Yaa since when you two acted like a couple ? " Sehun asked finally. Hayoung nodded as she agreed with Sehun. Jongin and Namjoo widen their eyes.

"Yaa ! It's not what you think! We're cousins. Cousins." Jongin told him by stressing the 'cousins' word. Namjoo nodded her head in agreement. 

"Yeah. We're cousins. Is it wrong to act this way ?" Namjoo asked and looked at the food. She continued eating and Jongin joined her. Sehun and Hayoung chuckled together before continued eating their food.

 

 


------------------------------------------------

Heyyo guys ! Sorry for the late update. I was so restless lately. And starting this week, I started to be busy again.

T-T

But don't worry, I'll try my best to update this story and my one shot too :D don't forget to take a look at my one shot collections too x) 

Thanks for the patience guys and enjoy readings ! *v*)/ *throw a lot of sarangs*