Another fight?

Beyond Perfection.

"Hayoung!" Dongwoon is walking towards Hayoung who is busy taking her books. As Hayoung look up, she grinned when she saw the older guy.

"Oppa!" she closed her locker's door.

"Hey, I missed you little girl!" he said while messing up her silky hair. Hayoung pouts as she fixes her hair back.

"I missed you too but it doesn't mean you can touch my crown so easily" she almost sulking however Dongwoon just chuckling at her cute act. Sehun walking by them while take a glance at the two students. Hayoung saw him and make an annoyed face. Dongwoon saw what happened.

"What's wrong ? You two fought again ?"he asked. Dongwoon knows it about their relationship. It was the talk of the town. Almost all the seniors of the school knows it.

"Ah it's nothing. Well, oppa ! You should go now ! You have to study for examination! And I got a class too!" she smiled and pushed Dongwoon lightly as a sign to ask him to go. Dongwoon just nodded and leave Hayoung. 

Dongwoon is in the senior year. They become close when Dongwoon's parents have a good business relationship with Hayoung's family company. Hayoung really like to talk to Dongwoon as he acts like her own brother. Since Hayoung is the only children in the family, the way Dongwoon treated her make she feels like having a sibling. However, Dongwoon's wealth and his good-looking figure causing him to be one of the hotties in the school. That makes Hayoung feel a bit uncomfortable talking to him when they're at the school. She just can't stand the stares and the glares she got from other female student. She sighed once Dongwoon had walkaway and she headed to her own class. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hayoung-ah! You go to change first. I'll wait you at the court!" Namjoo said before leaving the class. Namjoo have to inform her Photography club about the basketball practice. Hayoung just nodded and walk to the changing room alone. 

 

Basketball Court.

"Sehun oppa~~ Kyaa~~" "Omo! He's handsome and cool!" "Ah~ he's so y in that basketball shirt!" 

"Aish! So noisy. Ugh!" Sehun snorted at the fangirls mostly juniors who are sitting at the side of the court. He shoot the ball and as expected the ball passed through the net.

"Why they even have to be here though. The class ended, just go back home! Geez!" Sehun nagged at those students.

"Those fangirls are here because of their y charming oppa here! Kyaa~ " Jongin who reached to Sehun's side react like the fangirls after he took the ball. Sehun just give Jongin a look and received a chuckle from Jongin.

"Hayoung ah!! Oh Hayoung!" "Hayoungaaa so pretty ! Marry oppa! Saranghae!" "Hayoungieee notice oppa here"

Realizing the fanboys voice, Sehun turn his head to see the girl that the boys cheering upon. He looks at Hayoung who wears the same shirt as him but only the colour, the name and the number printed are different. Hayoung make her hair in a messy bun so it'll be easier for her to play basketball. 

"Ah, the Ice Princess is here. No wonder." Sehun snorted. 

"She is not an Ice Princess, she is the Beauty." Jongin complimenting Hayoung just to make Sehun feels more annoyed. 

The basketball practice for girls and boys team always been held at the same time and place. One net is used for the boys and the other one is for the girls. They will backfacing each other and practice. They started to practice seriously. 

"Sehun oppa! Kyaa~" "Hayoungieeee. So pretty" "Sehunnieee!!" "Hayoung noona! We love you" The students who are watching keep cheering until one of the girls stand up. 

"Yaa! Our Sehun is better than that girl! Stop cheering her!" said the girl with the name of Jinah.

"No way! Our Hayoungie is more better ! She is the princess of basketball!" said the boy. The others called him Namhong. 

"Ouh please ! We know our Sehun is better! " "No! Hayoung is! " They keep arguing until the players on the court give them attention. As the captain for boys team, Sehun start to shout asking them.

"Yaa! What's the matter there ? Can't you see we're in the middle of practicing here !" He seems annoyed. Jinah was playing as the leader there answered him.

"Sehun oppa, how about you have a one on one battle with Hayoung unnie to prove to the boys that you are better at this game?" she said in a fake cute voice. Hayoung just snorted at the girl's statement. 

"Geez. We know Hayoung is better! Hayoungaaaa you are better ! You are better!" the boys chanting. Hayoung throw a sweet smile at them before look at Sehun who is already looking at her. 

"One on one. You dare ?" he smirked at Hayoung. 

"You are the guy. You should have the dare I persumed." Hayoung shoot him back with her words. 

Jongin and Namjoo just shook their head in unison before lead their respecting teammates to the side of the court. Being the gentleman he is, Sehun let Hayoung throwing the ball first. 

The battle started when Hayoung catch the ball first and immediately avoid Sehun before bumping the ball bringing it towards the net. She shoot the ball and gain one mark for her. Sehun glares at her while Hayoung just smirked at him. There are only the boys cheer can be heard.

The second throw was Sehun's. Sehun manage to pass Hayoung and jumping to catch the ball. He runs toward the net and push the ball into it for a score for him. He grins playfully toward Hayoung causing the girl puffing her cheek. This time it's the girls time to cheer upon Sehun.

The battle was keep continuing with both Hayoung and Sehun score 5 for each of them. They panted as the one on one battle really make them tired. 

It is Hayoung's turn. She throw the ball up to the sky before Sehun accidentally give a hard slap on the ball causing the ball landed with a big thump on Jinah's head. 

"Ouch!" Jinah falls down on her and hold her now swollen head. She keep in pain.

"Darn it." Sehun's mumbles. "This is your fault! You threw the ball too high." He start to blame it on Hayoung. Hayoung widen her eyes in disbelief. 

"What on earth did you just said ? It was you who slap the ball, stupid! We are playing basketball not volleyball!" Hayoung replied him back not wanting to take the blame.

"Ah please! I'm professional. If you didn't agree we won't have to play this and the girl will be saved!" he hug himself. While they're busy fighting, Mr. Henry is watching them at the corner of the court. Namjoo in other hand bring Jinah to student's clinic and Jongin asked the others to dismiss.

"Hah! Me ? Well, haha what a stupid act when you asked me to play this in the first place, Oh Sehun!" she rolled her eyes at his name.

"It's because your noisy fanboys, Oh Hayoung!" he stared at Hayoung acting like he's going to hold her neck. Hayoung take a step back before shouted back at him.

"As if your fangirls isn't noisy as boiling volcano. They are just the same as you!" Hayoung was so angry that she stepped on Sehun's feet causing he yelping in pain.

"Ehem. Another serious discussion I see in here. About what is it ? Business partner ? Import export ? Oh Sehun ? Oh Hayoung ?" Mr. Henry interrupting them and causing they jumped a bit at the uninvited person. 

"Mr.. Hen---ry.." Sehun's startled. Hayoung just gulping and stay still at her position.

 

--------------------------------------------------
Hello guys !! Sorry for the late and another maybe not that good update. I'm sorry, I'm starting to busy T.T thanks to the new subscribers for subscribing, i can't give a personal thanks because of too busy. And thanks to the comments too!  I really want to reply them, but ... the time is too limited. I just manage to have some time for the update. Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoy my story *throw lots of hearts* I'll try to update as fast as I could!! :))))