Part 6.

Beyond Perfection.

Sehun gulped the tenth glass of beer. He was been in the bar since evening. He stayed there doing nothing isolated from everyone for few hours before decided to drink. He felt so much in the misery and he didn't know why. He said what he wanted to say to Hayoung but now he felt regretted. He knew it, it is kinda selfish for him to just keep his feeling to himself just because he want to keep being with Hayoung for a little bit more. To him, even she annoyed, even they'll ended up fighting, it's okay because all he wanted was Hayoung not leaving his sight. He keep gulping for more glass and he felt a little dizzy in his head.


Hayoung decided to walk around and having some fresh air. She changed into a shirt and jeans and walk out of the room. She walked by the beach. Eventhough it was a little late at night, there were some people around. She looked around and saw some couples were dating. She sighed for few times and realized how she missed Sehun. When she thought about it , she admitted she doesn't really hate Sehun and their fights. Eventhough it was a bit annoying to her but Sehun was someone she wanted to see everyday too. If only they didn't fight, they will ended up being a normal friend or something better so she won't feel so much annoyed and realized her feeling for Sehun a bit earlier. She turned her head to the right and saw a couple were kissing under the tree before she looked away towards the sea blushing at the thought of her and Sehun kissing. She stared blankedly at the large sea.

" Sehun... I don't want to get divorve... Let's make up between us.. I miss you now.." She mumbled before sighing. She didn't know how to say those words to him and confessed her feeling too.

 

Sehun let out a deep sigh. He looked around him and saw some peoples dancing on the dance floor with blinking lights of the bar. The music was so loud and irritated his ears but all he think about was Hayoung. 

"I'm selfish to have you now. I'm desperate. I really don't want you to go." He sighed. He turned to his right and saw a woman with a long black hair and tight dress. He blinked for seconds before approaching the woman.

" Hayoungie.. ah i miss you.." He hugged the woman without thinking twice. 

" Ah. Korean ? Wow. How daring are you, young boy." The woman said in korean before turning around facing him and  roaming her hand around his neck. Sehun was under his sanity as he was fully drunk after nth time of drinking. He tighten his grip around the woman and leaned in closer to her. Their lips was inches away before someone pull Sehun away from her. 

"Yaa! What the hell are you doing?!" Sehun shouted to the man who grip on his shirt's collar. 

" You wanna die ? What are you doing to my girlfriend there, you bastard !" The man shouted back and gave a hard punch on his face causing him to fall down on his . Sehun blinked for seconds a bit shocked at the view. The woman leaned her back at the table and watched the scene while hugging herself. She smirked. Sehun stood up again and attacked the man with few hard punches. Then, chaotic fights between the two male started to make attention to the other viewers.

 

Hayoung stared for few more minutes at the sea and started to walk away from the beach. She sighed for the nth time for not being able to find Sehun. She walked through the pavement and looked around the resort. She walked towards the restaurant in the hope she could found Sehun there but there was no one resembles Sehun. She turned back and walked towards her room giving up. She decided just to wait for Sehun. 

When Hayoung was about to walk in the hotel's lobby, a girl in a full hotel's uniform run lightly towards her. The way she dressed looked like she's working in the management department. The girl seems approaching her and that made het stopped from walking.

"Mrs. Oh." She called Hayoung. Hayoung blinked when the girl seems to know her.

" Not trying to be rude but do I know you ? " Hayoung said calmly to her. The girl smiled at her.

" You don't know me but I'm working here so I must take note about the owner of this resort's wife." She smiled again. Hayoung was a little shocked at the 'owner' words. 

" I am his son's wife not the owner. " Hayoung chuckled a bit and smiled. The girl shook her head.

" Nope. The old owner already changed this resort's under his son's name. So, this resort is owned by Mr. Oh Sehun but it is still managed by Mr. Oh Jungshin until your husband reached twenty. " The girl explained. Hayoung nodded at her and smiled. The girl blinked at her before her face changed into anxiety.

" Ah. Sorry! I forgot the main reason I meet you. It is about your husband! Mr. Oh is fighting at the bar right now. The workers there can't stop him because he warned to fire them. " The girl looked worried. Hayoung was gasp at what she said.

"Where is the bar ? " She asked the girl and the girl show the direction. It was not that far from there so it was easy to explained. Hayoung took her step and run away to the bar leaving the the girl. 

" Ah. Mrs. Oh is so pretty that I forgot to tell about Mr. Oh. Aish!" The girl knocked her head lightly before walked away to her workplace.

 


At the bar...

Hayoung walked in the dim lighted bar. She barely saw anyone she knew there because of the very unpleasant light. She looked around and saw a group of peoples surrounding something. There were few others peoples who were not interested and not to mention some couples making out. She walked closer to make sure it was Sehun there. The moment she saw some workers with bruised face and stood there watching, she rushed through the crowd. One of the worker saw her and asked others to make way for her. Hayoung saw Sehun was being punched by the man. He looked likes he almost fainted. The man was five time bigger than him and Hayoung have no idea how he was so daring to fight with the man.

" Stop ! Stop it!" Hayoung rushed to Sehun and hold the man's hand lightly to stop him for making Sehun's face even worst. The man stop and stood up. He stared at Hayoung.

" Who are you ?" The man who Hayoung assumed a westerner by his look asked her.

"I'm his wife. I'm sorry for what happened. I'm taking him back." Hayoung bowed and reached Sehun. Sehun was half concious that he can't really realized what had happened. Howeaver, he knew that Hayoung was there. Hayoung asked some workers to help her to bring Sehun to their room because Sehun was too heavy for her. They walked out of the bar leaving the others who were slowly dismissed away from the scene area. The man approached the woman and kissed her passionately.

" What are you doing, ! Don't you dare to cheat behind me!" The man said to the woman. 

" What ? It wasn't my fault, he wanted me first ." The woman said to him calmly as if nothing happened. She hugged herself and smirked.

" Oh Sehun. Owner of this resort and the son of famous Mr. Oh Jungshin. The successful business man in Seoul." She mumbled slowly to herself when the man sat beside her to have some drinks.