Home Sweet Home.

Beyond Perfection.

Incheon Airport...

"Sehuniee. Hayoungiee. You guys are back finally." Mrs Clara greeted them together with Mrs Subin. They hugged each other.

" I miss you, Mom." Hayoung slightly pouted. 

" Don't be like that. You are already have a husband Hayoungie." Mrs. Clara patted her only daughter lightly.

"Your mom is right. Did our Sehun treated you well ? " Mrs Subin asked. Hayoung smiled and nodded. Sehun who was standing behind suddenly wrapped his arm around Hayoung's shoulder. 

" Of course , Mom. I'm your only son anyway." They laughed together. Hayoung just smiled.

" Did something happened between you two ?" Mrs Subin asked.

" What is it, Mom ?" Hayoung asked her mother-in-law back.

Mrs. Subin and Mrs. Clara looked at each other before smiling unknowingly.

" We want a grandchildren faster, alright ?" Mrs Clara said and chuckled together with Mrs Subin. Sehun and Hayoung looked at each other before turning away in embarassment. They then walked together towards their cars where their drivers were waiting. The mothers were using one car while Sehun and Hayoung in another car. 

 


Sehun peeked at Hayoung once they get in the car. Hayoung took a glance at him and smiled. Sehun wrapped his arm around her waist and the driver started to drive away. The journey was so silent until Sehun realized the driver were driving through unfamiliar way.

" Where are we going, Uncle Joon ? I noticed this is not the way to our home ?" Sehun asked the driver.

" Madam Subin said we're going to your new house. It was a bit near to your school. " The driver explained. Sehun looked out the window and saw they were just passed their school. Hayoung saw it too but she chose to not to interfere.

 

They reached their house fifteen minutes after that. They stared at the big two storeey house. 

" Mom, how come I didn't know about this ? How about our stuffs ?" Sehun asked his mother. Mrs Subin just nodded.

" Your dad insisted you two to move in this house as soon as you two are here. They already brought all the stuffs in. Yours and Hayoung's." Mrs Subin explained. Hayoung was shocked too knowing that she will be leaving together with Sehun. Although they were already married, but the fact was that they were still highschooler.

They took a step in and looked around. Sehun's mother was right. The house already fully furnitured and their stuffs were already inside. 

" So, we will leave you two alright ? And Sehun , this is the car's key. Your dad want you to have the car. But, you must keep your full responsible at the car. If you unsure, your dad will asked the driver to send you two to school." Sehun mother's explained more.

"Don't worry, mom. I'm a husband now." The mothers laughed at Sehun jokes. Hayoung can't help but laughed at him too. It was way too fast for him to change from a really kiddo highschooler into a matured husband. Sehun peeked at Hayoung and muttered 'what' word while Hayoung just shook off her head.  

They bid their goodbye to the mothers and sat down on the couch.

" The day after tomorrow, school will start." Hayoung said and sighed. Sehun looked at him.

" Why ? It's not that you won't see me anyway. Where are in the same class." Sehun chuckled. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

" Do I only have you as the reason why I should go to school ?" She asked.

" Well, I didn't know I'm the reason for you to go to school." Sehun laughed and gained a slap on his tummy. Hayoung hugged herself.

" Hayoung." Sehun called after he done calming down. Hayoung looked at him.

"Let's date tomorrow ? I mean let's have a proper date tomorrow. Like a normal couple do. We didn't have that phase because we simply jumped into marriage phase." He explained his intention. Hayoung was shocked at his sudden words. She smiled and nodded. 

" Let's have that tomorrow then. I want to feel to have you as a boyfriend too." She chuckled. 

" Where do you want to go ? Anything in your mind ?" Sehun asked. She thinked for few seconds.

" Let's go to Lotte world. Play games and then have a night movie ! How about that ?" She grinned with full of hope at her face.

" Alright. Let's follow what you want then." He smiled and peck Hayoung's nose before stood up. Hayoung frowned and rubbed her nose.

" I want to shower first." He said. Hayoung looked at him and nodded. 
" Wait, I mean, do you want to follow me ? Shower together ?" He chuckled.

Before Hayoung could throw the cushion that she grabbed at Sehun, he had left her while running away towards second floor. Hayoung could hear his loud laughter even she was still downstair. Hayoung hugged herself and shook her head.

"ert." She chuckled and leaned her back to rest herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------

hey guys ! Sorry for the short update. I'm so sleepy huhu.. 

Anyway, welcome to the fluffy moments of Seyoung couple *claps claps* haha.

Enjoy reading guys and thanks to new subscribers ! Yippee :DD 

Thanks to the comments too xD I read it and will reply when I have time, okay ? *throw sarangs*