Part 3.

Beyond Perfection.

"Beach ! Beach ! Beach ! Yeayy!" Hayoung shouted as she so excited about playing around the beach. It was early in the morning. Sehun just shook his head. He took out his short and shirt. 

"Ah, right! What are you going to wear ?" Sehun asked.

"Bikini, of course!" Hayoung took out her bikini and show it around. It is pink in colour with some white polka dot that can attract any girl at her age to wear it. Sehun saw it and widen his eyes in shocked.

" N--No! You can't wear that!" Sehun said sternly gaining Hayoung's attention. She stay silent. No way, it's too revealing! Sehun's thought.

" Yaa, you are still young. You can't show that much of skin." he said calmly. Hayoung blinked for few time trying to process what are Sehun saying.

" What do you mean ? This is the only moment I can wear this. Is not I can wear this in the bathroom." Hayoung rolled her eyes doesn't feel satisfied with Sehun.

" No. No. You still can't wear that. It's too small anyway. No." Sehun still not giving her wearing the bikini.

" Hmph! I'll wear this no matter what !" Hayoung said and walked to bathroom to change. Sehun stopped her by stand in front of her way.

" I said no! As your husband, I forbid you from wearing that." He said. Hayoung shocked for the second time. She hugged herself in frustration.

" So, I can't play at the beach ?" She asked. 

" I didn't said that. " 

" So, what should I wear ? T-shirt ? " 

Sehun just smiled at her.

" Wear proper attire now. Let's buy a new one." He grinned and start to prepare himself. Hayoung still not satisfied but just follow her so-called husband.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They walked around the mall and saw a lot of beach's attire. Most of Hayoung's choice was rejected by Sehun as he thought it's so much revealing than what she brought. 

" So, there's nothing should I buy here then?" Hayoung asked Sehun. Sehun keep silent and looked around. He saw a full swimming suit at a shop. 

" Let's go there." He pulled Hayoung's hand and walked to the shop. He bought the swimming suit without asking Hayoung and Hayoung just stared at him.

" You asked me to wear this ? At the beach ? " She asked while hugging herself. He nodded. 

" Take it. It's your husband's gift." He pulled Hayoung's hand and placed the paper bag on her hand. Hayoung scoffed and followed him from behind.

-----------------------------------------------

They walked towards the beach. Hayoung still frowning due to the swimming suit. 

" Beach ! Beach ! Beach ! Yeayy !" Sehun immitated Hayoung's act that morning. He looked at silent her. Hayoung looked away. Honestly, Sehun felt bad for what he did but he really don't want any other guy see her half- body.

" Yaa aren't you excited ?" He asked. 

" You ruined it. Don't forget that!" Hayoung glared and walked toward the benches. She sat down on one of it and looked around the beach. She saw some peoples are running around and playing. Most of them were coming from all over the world. She smiled at the thought. Sehun sat  down beside her. 

" So, you are not going to play ?" Sehun asked. Hayoung peeked at him and looked away again. 

" Emm. Of course I'll play! Anyway, this is coming for once in a lifetime. I should just forget the annoying you and enjoy my time!" She said and stucked out her tongue at Sehun. She take of her shirt and put some sun block before run towards the beach. Sehun just chuckled and watch Hayoung from the bench. 

Not far from her, he saw some boys were playing on the water. Their eyes were stucked at alone Hayoung. 

" . Even in that swimming suit, her body shape sure could allure any guy!" He mumbled. He took of his shirt and walked towards Hayoung when he saw the boys approaching Hayoung. 

" Hey, alone ?" One of the boy asked in English. 

" Emm yeah right now." Hayoung replied them and smiled. The boys eyeing Hayoung's body. Sehun reached her and hugged her from behind. 

" My babe, what are you doing here alone hm ?" Sehun asked her in English. He looked at the guys. " Any problem ?" He asked them and looked back at Hayoung. 

" Ah, nope. Enjoy your time, guys." the boy said and left them with his friends.

" What are you doing ? " Hayoung asked Sehun and pointing his hand around her. He awkwardly released her.

" What ? I can't hug my wife ?" Sehun asked.

" Stop it. You know it isn't real." Hayoung turned around facing Sehun. That time she realized Sehun just in his short with bare body. She eyed his bare upper body and looked away. She turned back around and get in the sea deeper. She covered her cheek. Sehun watched her and keep silent. 

" This girl must be this weird. What is  wrong with her ?" he asked himself and followed her around. 

" Don't follow me ! " Hayoung shouted. 

" No, I don't want you to be alone. The boys just now could do anything to you. Who knows ? " Sehun shouted back. Hayoung was so frustrated that she slapped the water towards Sehun.

" Geez, this girl !" Sehun slapped the water back. They ended up playing together in the water. Running and chasing around the beach. 

-----------------------------------------------

It was almost the dusk that they stopped playing and walked towards the bench. Sehun reached the towel and dried up Hayoung's hair. Hayoung stay silent and let him be. He could be annoying and nice at the same time. Weirdo. Hayoung's thought. She took the towel when Sehun hand it to her. She dried her body and wear her shirt back. Same goes to Sehun. 

" Did you enjoyed ?" Sehun asked when they walked to their resort room. 

" I did, but still don't forget the fact you ruin my day. Hmph!" Hayoung walked fast left him behind. Sehun chuckled and followed her from behind. 

-----------------------------------------------

" Ah I want to eat ramyeon. " Hayoung suddenly said when after showering. 

" You don't want to eat at the restaurant ? " Sehun asked. Hayoung shook her head. She was wearing her sleeping attire already and Sehun just nodded.

" I don't know if they provided here." He walked towards the kitchen and looked around. He tried to find the ramyeon Hayoung asked.

" Is it there ? " Hayoung asked and Sehun shook his head. 
 
" I guess we have to order." Sehun said when he saw the menu. He dialed the number and asked for two set ramyeon. 

 

" Yeay ramyeon! " Hayoung shouted like in the morning. Sehun shook his head and chuckled. They started to eat.

" Hayoung. I'm sorry." Sehun suddenly said. Hayoung stared at him.

" For what ? " She asked.

" For ruining your day." He said sincerely. He continued eating. Hayoung stared at him for seconds and continue eating. 

' It is so weird. I don't even know what is he thinking.' Hayoung thought. 


After the small dinner, they watched tv. Hayoung was so tired that she fell asleep on the couch with her head on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun turned to look at her. He just stayed like that watching her. Without he realized it, he slowly fell asleep beside her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------


Sorry for the very late update. I was so busy these days. *bows a lot of time* T.T

Anyway, guys. Did you guys asking for chapter ? ('-')a I was wondering from the comments. I'm still thinking, but honestly I didn't plan for any . If there're a lot of requests, I could try. Ehe he he he I never wrote one anyway.  

Last thing, again, thanks for the comments and subscribers :D Really appreciate it ! *throw sarangss*

And for Malaysian readers too *v*)/ hello!!! *waves hand*