Part 7.

Beyond Perfection.

Hayoung looked around to find the first aid kit. She already gave Sehun a glass of plain water to let him a little sober. Sehun kept laying down on his bed didn't know how to react. He can't even remember what happened even if he was already sober. 

" Found it!" Hayoung exclaimed and took out the kit from the drawer. She placed the kit on the bed beside Sehun and took a small towel. She drenched the towel in the water and started to clean up some blood on Sehun's face, neck, hands and other part affected. Sehun just stared at Hayoung's pretty face. Hayoung smeared some of the liquid on the cotton and slowly sweep it on Sehun's wound making him whined like a kid. Hayoung glared at him.

"Bear it for a while. It'll be okay soon." She continued her work. "It's your fault to pick up a fight with that man. He is ten times bigger than you, you know ?" Hayoung lied and chuckled a bit.  Sehun rolled his eyes knowing that Hayoung was lying. 

"That's obviously not true." Sehun mumbled slowly. Due to the pain he can't talk that loud. Hayoung finished treating the last wound and slowly keep the other medicine in the kit. She turned her attention to Sehun. 

" What were happened just now ? Want to die ?" She asked calmly.

" I don't remember." Sehun looked away avoiding Hayoung's stare. Hayoung sighed slowly.

" If it was because of me. I'm so sorry." Hayoung looked down. Sehun looked again at Hayoung. 

"Stupid. Oh Sehun, let's not divorce." Hayoung bited her lips. Sehun blinked few times while looking at her waiting for her to continue. " I... I've been in love with you too since we were a small kid. I never stop liking you since then. Never once. Yes, I admitted I hate the fact that we were always fighting. Annoyed me so much. But, it wasn't a reason for me to hate you. To not love you too. I am sorry to cause you so much trouble. I am sorry for not realizing your feeling. I am sorry for ingnoring you. I am sorry for not telling you my true feeling earlier." 

Hayoung was blushing madly that she turned her head away. She didn't know Sehun was smiling like an idiot we his ruined face. 

" Emm. I miss you." Sehun finally said something. Hayoung still not looking and even more blushed. 

"Yaa. Is it my handsome face already turned into monster with these bruised that you dont want to look at me anymore ?" He asked with a bit frown. The fact that Hayoung was not looking at him making him frustrated. Hayoung took a deep breath and slowly looked at Sehun. 

" Ugly." Hayoung muttered at Sehun while showing her tongue. Sehun chuckled.

" But you love this ugly monster anyway." He winked. Hayoung lightly slap his shoulder making him whined again. Hayoung blinked.

"Sorry! Sorry! I forgot that you were--" 
"I was joking. It wasn't hurt." Sehun cut her words and chuckled. Hayoung chuckled too. She smiled and looked down again. 

" I miss you too." She muttered making Sehun smiled again. Sehun cleared his throat.

" Ehm. You forgot one more wound." Sehun said making Hayoung blinked at him. 

"Where ? " She looked around his face concernedly. She were so confident that she didn't missed any wound. 

" Here." Sehun pointed his lips. "It is already sore since I haven't get any kiss for quite long time." He said with no expression while locking his eyes in Hayoung's eyes. 

Hayoung was blushed again and blinked for few times. She hesitantly leaned down to kiss Sehun before Sehun cupped her face pulling her down and kissed he softly. They kissed for a minute before pulled away. They stared in each other's eyes before Sehun pulled Hayoung's face again and gave her a peck. Hayoung smiled at him. 

" Your lips treated now ?" Hayoung asked with a sarcastic smile.

" Not really. It needs a continuous treatment, doctor. Possibly until I die." Sehun chuckled. He pulled Hayoung down making her slowly laid on the bed. He wraped his hand around Hayoung's slim waist and pulled her closer. He stared at her face.

" I was always dreaming to look at your face at this close with this position. You are so beautiful, Oh Hayoung." He said making Hayoung blushed again. He touched Hayoung's redden cheek.

" You are blushing huh ?" He chuckled. Hayoung stucked her tongue out.

" You are still ugly." She said.

" I know. When the wounds and bruises gone, I know you'll drool over my face." Sehun grinned proudly. Hayoung rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

" Whatever. I know you're handsome but praising yourself is a bit too much. Don't you think so ?" Hayoung joked and giggled. Sehun smiled and ruffled her hair. 

" Have some rest. You must be absurdly tired after the fight." Hayoung smiled at him and hugged him.Sehun nodded and slowly close his eyes.

' I won't let you go, Oh Hayoung. ' He said it in his heart and slowly fell asleep. Hayoung watched his sleeping face and adored it as much as she could. Even with bruises, Hayoung admitted his face was so perfect. 

" So jerky, yet so sweet. I love you, Oh Sehun." Hayoung smiled and slowly fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------------------

Yo! Yo ! Haha ! Hello guys *v*)/ Hello new subscribers *v*)/ I already planned for one shot of others exopink pairing that you guys mentioned. Hope you'll see it soon xD 

Enjoy reading guys *u*)/ I'm sorry if I really wanted to end this fastly because I wanted to write more new stories hehe. but don't worry. There are still a lot of chapters to be written, so it won't end really soon =] 

Anyway, enjoy reading guys and keep supporting Seyoung couple *o*)/