Part 8.

Beyond Perfection.

Sehun slowly open his eyes and the first thing he saw was Hayoung's face. He smiled at the sight of the one who took his heart. He brushed his fingers through Hayoung's hair. He peeked down and relieved when he saw Hayoung's hand around his waist.

" Oh Hayoung. Wake up, girl." He whispered at her tiny ear. Hayoung responded with a slight move making Sehun frowned. 

" She doesn't want to wake up ? " Sehun mumbled. Sehun slowly pulled Hayoung closer to him before wrapping his arm around her to close the gap between them. He planted a kiss on her forehead. Hayoung slowly sniffed his scent when she realized there was someone near her. She opened her eyes slowly gaining the sight of Sehun's chest. She peeked up and saw Sehun's face making her face flushed with redness. She was just realized they were sleeping on the same bed for the first time ever. Noticed the sudden move, Sehun smiled when he knew Hayoung was awake.

"Hey, morning pretty." He greeted sweetly. Hayoung took some courage and looked up at his face. She smiled at him. 

" Morning. Did you sleep well ?" She asked. Sehun just nodded answering her question. Hayoung touched his face. " How about the wound ? Is it still sore ? " 

" Just a little. Not that much. Maybe the hug you gave to me the whole night had releasing the pain. " He chuckled. Hayoung slapped his arm lightly and turned away blushing. She really didn't know how should she react as she never had a boyfriend or even she never had this kind of moment with Sehun before. Sehun seems so comfortable and followed the flows very well eventhough he was just the same as Hayoung who had never been in relationship. Probably because he had all his feeling for Hayoung for all this time.

" Anyway, since you are sick, let just stay indoor." Hayoung said and nodded agree to her own suggestion. Sehun frowned in disagree.

" No, lets play at the beach for the last time this evening. Tomorrow, we are going back to Seoul, remember ?" Sehun protested.

" But.. but you are still in pain. Look at your face. Bruises everywhere. Probably your body still tired too. Will you be ab--"

" I know you want to have me alone in the room. " Sehun cut Hayoung's nag and grinned. Hayoung pinched his cheek lightly.

" That's not what I meant, Oh Sehun." Hayoung rolled her eyes. Sehun just giggled. He hugged her even tighter.

" Let's enjoy here for the last time. It is our honeymoon anyway. We should really treasure it. Unless, you want a second honeymoon ? " He said calmly while looking at Hayoung. Hayoung just smiled and nodded.

" Let's enjoy today and second honeymoon is a good idea anyway."Hayoung said and they laughed together. They stayed on the bed while hugging each other in silent before Hayoung suddenly sat up.  

"Where are you going ?" Sehun frowned while holding Hayoung's wrist. 

" Erm. Ordering our breakfast. We should wake up now, Sehun. Are we going to lay on bed until evening ? " She said trying to get up again but Sehun pulled her down again with a slight groan.

" I want something. " Sehun said. " I want my morning kiss." He said and grinned cheekily. Hayoung blushed again but still she managed to chuckle at Sehun cuteness. 

" Don't want. " Hayoung stucked her tongue out and tried to pull her wrist away. Sehun grip was too tight that with one pull Hayoung was suddenly falled on the bed again. Sehun crawled over Hayoung. He flashed a smile at her. Hayoung pouted.

" Wha--what ? " She asked stuttering.

" I told you. My morning kiss." He said. 

" I haven't brushed my teeth and washed my face." She tried to reject. She brought her hand up and cover . Sehun chuckled and pulled her hand down again. 

" I don't care." He leaned down and press his lips against Hayoung's. Hayoung can't help it but to catch his lips and replied the kiss. They kiss for few seconds before Sehun pulled back and smiled.

" Done. It is easy, right ? " Sehun asked. Hayoung chuckled and nodded. " It is your job to give me morning kiss every day and also a night kiss before sleep." He grinned. 

Hayoung rolled her eyes and shoved him away from her. She took that chance and run away to make a call for their breakfast. 

They stayed indoor as she suggested until evening. Talked randomly, watched any channels on tv and eating together.

 


Evening came and they were walking along the beach hand in hand. Sehun peeked at Hayoung beside her and smiled. Hayoung saw it.

" Why ? " She asked.

" Nothing. It just... I feel happy." He said and looked away in embarrassment. Hayoung chuckled and smiled.

" Me too." She mumbled and slowly released her hand to hug Sehun's arm. Sehun looked her and smiled again for the nth time.

" Do you want to play in the water ?" He asked. Hayoung didn't answer but she pulled Sehun's arm instead and run into the water. They wet themselves together with some water fights. Didn't realize that was the first fight with no annoyance. They enjoyed their water fight until dusk and returned back to their room.