Part 2.

Beyond Perfection.

They walked out the room together. Get down by the elevator and to the hotel's cafe. It was the dinner time that people were a bit crowded at the middle of the cafe where the food arranged. Hayoung looked around.

"Close to me or we might be separated." Sehun said. Hayoung nodded and close the gap between them. Sehun thought it was a bad idea that his heart beat so fast when Hayoung was too close to him. He shook his thought and just walked towards the food. They took their food as much as they needed and took their place at a couple table. To their luck it was near to the stage where there were a live band playing some song.

Hayoung peeked at the band and start to eat. Same goes to Sehun.

It was full with silent before Sehun suddenly asked.

"Hayoung, can I ask something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you have someone that you like ?" Hayoung was taken a back at the questiong. She stopped eating and stared at Sehun curiously. 

"Why ?" she finally asked when the boy in front of her didn't bother her stare.

"No. I was just wondering who is the unlucky man." he laughed hard that cause Hayoung kicked his leg under the table.

"Emm. Nope. I never had a boyfriend." Hayoung answered honestly. Sehun laughed louder.

"What?!"

"Nothing. It just I knew it. No one would like to have a grumpy girl like you." Sehun still laughing. Hayoung blew out air in annoyance. 

"How about you ?" Hayoung asked after they continue eating for a bit.

"Me ?"

"Nope. The boy behind you." Hayoung joked more to sarcasm. "Who else? I'm talking to you." Sehun chuckled at her.

"I never had a girlfriend too." 

"Well. Indeed, no one want someone as annoying as you." Hayoung shot him back. Sehun chuckled before stucked his tongue out to Hayoung. At the first time, Hayoung felt he was cute. Hayoung just smiled at the thought and continued eating. 

"What are you smiling at?" Sehun asked. Hayoung stop smiling and glared at him. She continued eating and ignored him.

 

 

 

"Want to have some night walk at the beach ?" Sehun asked her after the dinner. Hayoung nodded. They walked side to side to the beach. The beach was beautiful with the dim light of the moon and some bright light from the resort. 

" I never dream of having a honeymoon here. " Hayoung said. Sehun smiled when she said honeymoon instead of vacation.

"Could it be that you ever dream about marrying ?" Sehun laughed at his joke. Hayoung glared at him before clearing and answered him.

" Yes. I ever dream about marrying." She answered truthfully. Marrying Sehun, her dream when she was in kindergarten. Sehun looked down, probably hurt at her answer.

" Who could he be ? He must be that lucky to be in your thought." Sehun asked. Hayoung peeked at him and chuckled when she thought Sehun sounded jealous. I must be crazy to think that way. Hayoung thought to herself.

"Why ? Are you jealous ?" Hayoung joked. Sehun laughed and smiled. He didn't answer. To him, it won't change anything if she knew he is really jealous about it. 

"Do you have anything that you want to change if we have a time machine ?" Sehun asked changing the topic. Hayoung gave him the same look from the cafe. He is probably absurd tonight. She thought.

"Emm. I never think about that. " she said. Sehun just smiled at her answer. "Why ?"

"I have a lot of things that I want to change. When I thought about it, most of my lifetime was full of regrets." he said. That cause Hayoung blinked and dumbfounded for a second. 

"What do you mean ?" Hayoung asked. 

" Nothing important to you." he answered in a smile. Hayoung didn't know why somehow she feels hurt with his answer. They continued walking until Hayoung told Sehun that she felt cold. They went back to their room.

"I'm going to bathe." Sehun said and Hayoung nodded. He walked in the bathroom. Hayoung sleepily walked to the couch in the room and laid down on it.

"He should have the bed this time." Hayoung mumbled to herself and fell asleep.

Twenty minutes later, Sehun walked out of the bathroom and saw Hayoung on the couch. 

"Tch. This girl really want me to sleep on the bed, I see." He peeked at the bed and walked to Hayoung.

"Just don't wake up." he mumbled to himself and lifted Hayoung. To his surprise, Hayoung move her body a bit and hugged his neck.

" Damn. That was shocking." Sehun mumbled. He stared at her sleeping face for a while. His heart can't control the beating anymore. She is still beautiful since the first time he knew her. Sehun thought. He carried her to the bed and placed her down. He covered her with the blanket. 

"Good night." He fixed her hair and walked again to the couch to sleep. 

"Will she ever open her heart for me ?" Sehun mumbled to himself and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys. I was having a busy day today. T.T I will try my best to update sooner. Thanks to the new subscribers, to the comments and to the supports :D I really appreciate it! Enjoy reading guys! :D