Assistant.

Beyond Perfection.

 

Sehun keep watching Hayoung's step. Hayoung who felt like being watched turn her head to Sehun who is watching. 

"Yaa.. stop looking at me like that. People will be suspicious." she said in half whisper. 

Sehun looked around him before he whispered back to her. 

"Are you really that fine?" 

Hayoung chuckled and just shook her head. She walked in the class passing Sehun. Namjoo who saw Hayoung slightly jumped on her chair in delight. 

"Hayoungiee! Oh my god! I miss you!" Namjoo exclaimed. Hayoung smiled and took her seat. 

"What's wrong with you? I was just absent for only a day, Namjooyaa!". They giggled together. 


"Woah woah. Ssup, new groom?" Jongin greeted Sehun who is taking his seat as well. 

"What Kai? Don't tell me you're missing me too?" Sehun teased. Jongin shook his head while chuckling. He leaned towards Sehun's ear.

" You guys 'did it', right?" Jongin smirked while questioning Sehun. Sehun who was slightly widen his eyes trying hard to control his expression.

"What are you talking about?" Sehun cleared his throat. Jongin keep laughing as he can read Sehun's mind. He just left Sehun who is slightly turned red.

 

------------------------------------------

Shine Scene Company.
10.00 a.m

A woman with a y figure walked in the office. Some people looked at her while whispering to each other. While some other people just keep focusing on their work.

She walked towards the assistant's table and bend down ily revealing her thighs slightly. That give a pleasure sight for some male workers in the office.

"Yes, Miss. May I help you?" the assistant asked the woman. 

"It is Miss Seulmi. Lee Seulmi." The woman said while eyeing the assistant. " You're probably the new assistant. Where's Yuri? " She continued.

" Ah, Miss Yuri already been transferred to other marketing department as Head of Department last month. She's very good and being promotted by our CEO, Mr Jungshin. Yuri unnie had been his favorite assistant, that's why she's been promotted." The new assistant chuckled while explaining about the old assistant with admiration. 

In other hand, Seulmi seems so pissed that she hissed making the assistant a bit startled.

" Nevermind, I don't want to know about her that much. " She said. " Is Mr. Jungshin inside? His old favorite assistand need to meet him. " She continued. She walked towards the door that written " C.E.O , Oh Jungshin " 

Before she get in the room, she turned to the assitant. She looked at her name tag before saying, 
" Thank you anyway, Yoona. " In a sarcastic way. 

She then knocked the door before hearing Mr. Jungshin's voice from inside allowing her to get in. With that, she then walked in the room.

Yoona who's still in a shocked, in a speed of light checked on her boss's timetable before sigh in relief. She looked at it " No important schedule"  which means it is okay to let that woman meeting him. When she kept the timetable, few workers were surrounded her.

" Is she insulting you ?" The man called, Minseok, asked. 

"Don't you know her? " Another female worker, Seohyun asked. 

Yoona just shook her head in confusion. 

"I'm just fine." She reassured her work-mates. 

" Yoona-ah. She is the old assistant who's been fired by boss. Well I guess you should know. " Minseok started to talk. While others were nodding. 

" I heard she's been trying to seduce our boss that's why boss annoyed and took Yuri as the new assistant." Another male called Doojoon, continue the story. 

" The worst part was Yuri was her best friend!" Sunny, the gossiper of the mates finally said something. 

Suddenly, footsteps were heard nearing them. It was Yuri's footsteps.

"Guys, are you working......?" She asked as she reached near Yoona's table. " or distracting my little girl in there? " 

Yuri chuckled. She is a very easy-going woman in the office and fulled of jokes. None of the workers hate her or envy her for her success. Most of them admiring her. She is also treating Yoona like her own sister since she always guided Yoona in her works. Even sometime, she will act like an overprotective sister. 

The workers just giggled and shook their head while dismissing to their places.

"So, how's day, Yoona?" Yuri asked Yoona. Yoona shook her head and smiled. 

"Boss doesn't have that much of schedules today." She answered. Yuri just nodded and placed a file on Yoona's table and exchanged it with another file. 

"By the way, unnie. Do you know anyone named, Lee Seulmi?" Yoona asked. Yuri a bit startled and looked at her. 

" Why are you asking that? " Yuri asked. Yoona shook her head.

" No. Nothing. It is just.... she is inside." Said Yoona while pointing at their boss's room. Yuri looked at her for a while before peeking in the room from the window.

--------------------------------------------

Mr. Jungshin's room.

"Yes, come in!" Mr Jungshin said while keep focusing on his computer as he heard the knocking. 

Seulmi stepped in and closed the door. Mr Jungshin looked up as he felt a suspicious figure from the corner of his eyes. He was a bit startled at his sight. 

"Seulmi?" He still remember his old assistant.

"Surprised?" She smirked while stepped towards the couch. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs. She placed her black leather handbag on the table. 

Mr Jungshin got up off his seat and walk towards the front of his table. He crossed his hand and leaned on the table. 

" What do you want? I thought we have nothing to do anymore?" He asked in a bit pressuring tone. Seulmi chuckled at his reaction.

" Calm down, boss. I am just visiting you. How's business? Is it doing well?" She asked in meaningful way.

Mr Jungshin tried his best to read her action as he knew her very well. He just shook his head.

" Well, I can say that I'm doing well with my business." He answered it shortly. 

" Well, it is good to hear so. Seems Oh Sehun going to inherit a very successful company after this." She smirked. " He is grown up now. Handsome and very attractive, boss. Really my type. "

Mr Jungshin widen his eyes. He didn't know that Seulmi had meet his only son. He never showed her once. She chuckled once again at his reaction. 

" Why so surprised, boss? The whole country now already know about him, and also his young marriage. With Cascases Design company's heir. Right?" She smirked once again.

" What do you want from me? " He asked a bit threatened by her. 

" No. Nothing. From you. No. It just, he is going to be my target. Oh Sehun. " She smirked and got up from her seat. She walked towards Mr Jungshin. Mr Jungshin who was still in shock keep staring at her. 

" Have a nice day, Boss." She said while patting Mr Jungshin's shoulder. She turned her back and took her handbag while walking towards the door to leave. 

"Lee Seulmi!" Mr Jungshin shouted at her. She smirked and turned around facing him. 

" If you touch my son or his wife, I'm gonna take a law action towards you. I was holding it back all this time because your late father is one of my friends. Don't make me doing this. Have a mercy on your mother and your brother. " He said threatening her. Seulmi just smirked.

" He's dead and I don't care about my mother. Wait, my step mother and my step brother, boss. Why would I care about them? I don't mind at all, boss." She smirked and finally took her steps out of the room. 

Mr Jungshin took off his coat and loosen his tie in anger as Seulmi left the room. 

---------------------------------------------

Yuri was shocked as she heard Mr Jungshin's voice. She never once saw him in that condition. She stepped back from the window when she heard the click from the door. 

Seulmi and Yuri was changing look as the door closed. Yuri tried smiling sincerely to her while the other party just replied with an insulting smirk. 

" Congratulation for being promotted  AGAIN, best friend." Seulmi said while highlighting the 'again' word and took a step to leave. 

"Seulmi-ah." Yuri finally said. " Don't be like this, please. I know you're not like this." 

Seulmi turned her back again. 

" Not like this? What do you know about me? All that you knew was, being a normal worker with the aid of her bestfriend and steal her bestfriend's place as assistant and then steal who-ever-place as head department! So, you know nothing about me! " Seulmi shouted making everyone watched them. 

" You knew it, Seulmi-ah. It is not exactly like that. I--" Yuri words was cut. 

" Mind your own business, Kwon Yuri!" Seulmi said as then she stepped away from the office.

Yuri sighed slightly and all the other workers walked towards her including Yoona. 

" Unnie, are you okay? " Yoona asked as she rubbing her back. Yuri just smiled. 

"It is okay, Yoona. Guys, let's continue our works! Boss will be mad if he saw us like this." She smiled and nodded. Everyone nodded and dismissed to their places. Yuri looked down and walked out to her office. 

 

----------------------------------------------

'Buk!' 

" Ah, ." Namjoo hissed as the book she took fell off from her hand. 
She bend down to take the book when a hand already took the book. She looked up and saw Jongin's face.

" Jongin?" She stood up again. Jongin just smiled. He gave her the book. Namjoo took the book and looked around.

" You're searching for Sehun? " She asked in half whisper. He nodded. 

" Hayoung is with you? " Jongin asked. Namjoo shook her head. 

" No, it is only me here. They're probably together." Namjoo said while Jongin nodded agreeing. 

" If that the case,can you probably help me with the homework. Well I was searching him for this. But who knows, you can help?" Jongin asked a bit startling as he felt nervous all of sudden. Namjoo blinked before nodded slowly.

"Em. Why not? I mean I already done it anyway." She said. Jongin nodded awkwardly. He scratched his head and followed Namjoo to her table in the library. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Hello my dearest readers ^_^

First of all, I'm so sorry for the very long hold of this story. I was so busy these passed few weeks. I'm sorry in advance if I have to hold this story more in the future. I really can't tell how my schedule will be in the future. So sorry (in thousand times) 'n')/ 

Secondly, thanks for being loyal in this story even I always hold this story. I'm very appreciating for you guys' supports and comments and everything you guys did. Bows Bows (in thousand times) *u*)/ 

Thirdly, well I know it's been a lot of wild rumours and things happened to our exo. I hope we wont fight with each other, being over protective for our biases, or saying bad things about them. All we can do now is support them to the fullest. Whatever happens, no one can be blame. We just need to move on and being one! We are one! ;u;)9


Thanks again guys! Enjoy reading this chapter! :D