Trapped.

Beyond Perfection.

'Meet me during reccess at the store behind basketball court. - Hayoung'

Sehun stared at the sticky note on his table. What's up with her ? He thought. He peeked at her place. She wasn't there. He looked at his watch. It is 5 minutes more before reccess time but the teacher is not around. He took a deep breath before stood up and bring the note with him when he walked out of the classroom.

He reached the store and get inside. The store was a bit small and full with sport stuffs. It is weird for Hayoung to ask to meet him there. He thought. He pushed a racket away since it was blocking his way. He saw Hayoung sat down on the broken bench. She immediately stood up when she saw him.

" Can you at least find a better place to meet? It is hot here, dumbo." she said to Sehun. Sehun blinked in confusion. 

" What is it so important that you asked me to come here ?" She asked again since Sehun didn't give any response. 

" Hold on a second, did you just said I asked you to meet here ? " he asked in confusion. 

" What are you talking about ? Creepy! You left a note on my locker saying you want to talk about something important so I came here just to see you in this condition? " Hayoung scoffed. 

" I wasn't...." Sehun was cut by a loud thump of the door. He immediately turned his head to the door and run towards it with Hayoung following him. He tried his best however the door was locked outside. 

" Darn. Someone is playing a prank on us. " he muttered. 

" You mean..." 

" Yes. I didn't put the note. It wasn't me and this is what I found on my table." he cut Hayoung's words and showed her the sticky note.

" It is not my handwriting, stupid." Hayoung said.

" It is mean you are stupid too for not knowing my handwriting." Sehun talked back. Hayoung rolled her eyes and walked back to the bench. She sat down.

" So what should we do know ? Damn it. It is hot here." Hayoung took off her school's jacket and fan herself. Sehun took off his jacket as well and loosen his necktie. He placed the jacket on the bench beside Hayoung. He loosen his wristshirt and walked to the door. He hit the door with his body but it was too hard that he hit back the wall. Hayoung chuckled at him. He turned his head to her.

" What so funny? It isn't easy as it seems, okay." Sehun embarassed. Hayoung cleared .

"Forget it. Just asked someone to come. Did you bring your phone? I left mine in my bag." Hayoung persuaded. He bite his lips.

"The thing is I didn't bring my phone today. So..." He looked at her. Hayoung made a tired face blank on what should she do. He walked towards her and sat beside her. She was fanning herself. Sehun fixed Hayoung's hair.  

"Yaa yaa!" Hayoung protested.
"Shh. Shut up. Didn't you bring your hair band?" He made her hair into a pony tail. Hayoung slided her hand in her jacket's pocket and took out her hair band. Sehun took the hair band and tied up her hair. 

"Better?" he asked. Hayoung just nodded. 
"Emm. Thanks." she said before looked away. Sehun smiled. 

"I can't hear you. What is it?" Sehun teased. 
"Thank you, dumbo!" Hayoung shouted at him and faced away again.
Sehun laughed hard while holding his tummy. 

The door finally opened and Mr. Henry showed there. 

"Ah. Mr. Henry. Finally. Someone here." Sehun smiled at him. Sehun took his jacket and helped Hayoung stood up.

"Oh Sehun. Oh Hayoung. Follow me to Student's Affair room. Now. " Mr. Henry yelled causing them stood still there in shocked. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So, did I interrupted something? You two only left with the inner shirt. Jackets were already took off? " Mr. Henry started the discussion. The two kids were stood still in front of him in silent.

" No one wants to explain?" he asked again.

" It is not what you think, Mr. Henry. We think, someone is trapping us in there. " Hayoung explained. Mr. Henry just sighed.

" I know you guys are engaged. I had a lot of complaints about you two saying that you two always lovey dovey around the school. I honestly don't mind about it. It is better than fighting around. But, being two alone in a room is something I can't tolerate with." Mr. Henry nagged.

" Can I know who told you that we're in that store room ? " Sehun finally said something. He keep his cold face since he walked in the room.

" That person didn't let me telling anyone. No matter who told me about it, what you two did just now are wrong. I heard about your marriage will be held soon. So, I'll let go of you two this time." Mr. Henry said again. Sehun smirked at his answer.

" Anyway, Mr. Henry. Yes, you were interrupting us just now. We're about to make love. Tell that to the person. Thanks for letting us go." Sehun said to him and dragged Hayoung out of the room. Hayoung bowed to Mr Henry in confusion and followed Sehun. 

"Oh Sehun. Are you crazy ? We could get detention if you're acting like that!" Hayoung pulled her hand harshly once they outside. 

" There is something not right, Oh Hayoung. You should realized that!" Hayoung blinked. It was the first time Sehun called her full name. He seems really pissed. 

" Someone is playing prank on us. I wonder who. Mr. Henry could be the one involved in this." he said. Hayoung keep silent. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Weekend..

"Hayoung-ah! Wake up!" Mrs. Clara called her daughter. Hayoung keep lazying on her bed. Someone opened Hayoung bedroom's door. 

"Few more minutes, Mom." Hayoung mumbled lazily. She felt someone sat on her bed but she was too lazy to wake up. 

"Babe, wake up now." 

She immediately wake up when she heard that familiar voice. 

" What the hell..... Arghhhh!!!!!!" Hayoung screamed and kicked Sehun away from her bed. 

"Hayoung ah! Are you okay? Sehun?" Mrs. Clara shouted again.

"It's okay, aunty!" Sehun shouted back while rubbing his back waist. 

"Stupid Oh Sehun. Who let you in?" she mumbled.

" Your mother. My mother-in-law." he grinned and stood up. 
"Finally, I can see your wake up face." he continued while laughing.

Hayoung widen her eyes before laid down again and cover herself with blanket.

"Get out! Get out! I'll get ready now!" she shouted. Sehun just laughed.

" Perhaps, do you want a morning kiss ?" Sehun asked. Before he could get any answer, he ran out from her room when she started to throw all her pillow at Sehun. 

 

 


"So, this is the boutique my mom insisting me to go with you" Sehun told Hayoung when they are right in front of the big wedding boutique. 

"What's the point of having a nice wedding dress anyway. We're not real." Hayoung said looking at Sehun before walked in the boutique. Sehun let out a low sigh and shrugged before following Hayoung. 

Hayoung looked around and saw a light blue dress. She stared in amusement. 

"Try it." Sehun said. Hayoung looked beside her at Sehun.

" Since we're not real, we should at least have a nice wedding like it is real. It will be fun anyway." Sehun smiled at her and Hayoung chuckled. 

Hayoung finally decided to try the dress and another one white lace-up neck dress for the wedding. 

Sehun choose a suit that match Hayoung's white dress and a suit that match the blue dress.

Sehun try it once and decided to buy both. He waited for Hayoung. Hayoung came out from the fitting room 10 minutes after that with the light blue dress. For a moment, Sehun stared at her in a way that only him understand it. 

"What? Is it bad ? " Hayoung asked as she confused with his expression. Sehun blinked and cleared his throat.

"No. Not really." he answered and looked away.

"Probably not nice. Err." Hayoung looked down at the dress while scratching her head. "Nevermind we can reject this one." she said.

"No. No! I mean. It is nice. You look erm.. beautiful." he said it and looked away. Hayoung blinked and turned back to the fitting room. That is the only way to hide her blushing face. 

Hayoung also fit in the white dress so she brought the two dresses to the cashier counter. Sehun payed with the card that his father gave to him. After that, they went out of the boutique. 

"Wanna have some walk ?" Sehun asked.

"I won't mind." Hayoung answered. 
 
They left to the shopping complex nearby Hayoung's house. They had a real walk with no fight and arguement. They had a smooth normal conversation the whole day.

" Bubble tea!" Sehun exclaimed and walked to the stall. Hayoung followed him.

" Want it too ?" he asked. 

"Apple please." Hayoung answered. He nodded and bought their bubble tea.

They stopped by a jewelry shop. They just remembered about the ring. 

" Can we see couple ring for wedding ?" Sehun asked the salesman. He showed the rings.

"You choose. I'm not good at this." Sehun asked Hayoung. Hayoung nodded and looked at the rings. She confused as well.

She saw a diamond silver ring. It was so nice that the diamond is just right in size. Not too big nor too small. She choose it. 

"Try to wear it on your wife,sir" the salesgirl who changed part with the man told Sehun. Sehun nodded and wear it on Hayoung's finger. 

"You two suit each other.I bet your upcoming children must be cute as the parents are very good looking." the salesgirl complimented. Sehun cleared his throat before faked a laugh to cover his embarassment. Hayoung just looked away hiding her red face. They bought the rings and went back home.

'It was so nice today. No fight and it looks like a real date. Well, he was my first love after all.' Hayoung thought to herself. They reached Hayoung's home and Sehun sent Hayoung inside her gate.

"Good night." Sehun wished her and patted her head.

"You too." Hayoung smiled. He left her with a gentle smile. 

"He is that gentleman since he was a kid." Hayoung mumbled to herself and walked in her house.