Married soon ?

Beyond Perfection.

Hayoung was eating with Namjoo during reccess time when suddenly the unpleasant guest came and approached her.

"Can I sit with my fiancee? I guess, there's nothing wrong." Sehun said while took his seat right in front of her before she can say anything. "Kai! Here!" He called his friend pointing the seat beside him. Jongin took his seat beside Sehun. Hayoung greeted Jongin and rolled her eyes at Sehun who is busy eating.

"Hoy Joo! It's been a while. We haven't talk that much eventhough we're the same class. How's uncle?" Jongin asked Namjoo. They are cousins but only Sehun and Hayoung knew about it. 

"He's fine. How about your parents ? They still have to work oversea?" Namjoo asked back. Jongin just nodded and started to eat followed by Namjoo.

"Babe, feed me please ?" Sehun suddenly requested his fiancee with a pucker lips. Hayoung crest her eyebrow seems disgusted with him. She looked around her and saw some students who seems talking about them eventhough she can't hear it.

"Ugh. What the hell? You're 18. You can eat by yourself!" Hayoung scoffed and continue eating. Jongin and Namjoo were laughing at them while shooking their heads. Sehun chuckled a bit before staring at Hayoung.

"What?!" Hayoung half yelled.

"Nothing. It was fun to see that face of yours." He grinned. Hayoung gritted her teeth and lined a smile on her face. 

" You're having too much fun. I'll take my revenge soon, Oh Sehun." she said with her meaningful smile. Sehun looked back at her while placing his chin on his palm and he rest his elbow on the table. 

"I'll be waiting for that, honey." he winked before continue eating. 

Sehun's phone suddenly ringing. He took out his phone and answered it.

"Yes, Dad. Yeah I'm eating with my fiancee right now." he slightly grinned at Hayoung. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

" Ah, today ? Uncle Haebin will be there too ? Alright then, I'll see you guys this evening." he ended his phone call. Hayoung who was staring at him curiously suddenly took out her phone because of the vibration. 

" Hello ? Ah. Yes. I'm with Sehun." Hayoung slowly looked down on her food avoiding Sehun's stare. Sehun keep silent waiting for her.

" Alright... Alright... I get it. I'll go now. Bye, Dad. I love you too." she ended. Sehun chuckled at the last sentences.

"Such a baby." he commented. Hayoung stucked out her tongue at him. 

" Uncle told you already? You will follow me to the cafe. Using my car, isn't it?" Sehun asked. Jongin and Namjoo who were watching since then turned their head to the two kids giving their focus.

"Yeah. He said it." Hayoung nodded and finishing her food. Sehun smirked and Hayoung saw it.

" Tch. Don't think of anything stupid, Oh Sehun!" Hayoung warned and Sehun just grinned at her.

 

-------------------------------------------------

The bell rang. 

" You may dismiss now. Thank you, class. " Mrs. Jo left the classroom.

Hayoung was busy packing her stuff when Sehun suddenly sat on her table. He smiled at her and Hayoung scoffed.

" You are really need to learn how to differentiate a seat and a table. " Hayoung said to him. He just chuckled.

"It's fun to see you from up here. I feel so tall." Sehun answered leisurely. Hayoung pushed him with her bag and left him towards the door. 

"Babe! Wait for me!" Sehun shouted just to make sure everyone who left on the class heard him. He walked fastly chasing his fiancee.

Sehun playfully pulled Hayoung's hand making her lean her back at his side. Sehun then walked by her and left her behind. He laughed when he heard Hayoung mumbled 'stupid' at him. Hayoung thought of something to revenge. She looked around to make sure there're a lot of students around. She ran towards Sehun and gave him a backhug.

"Honey, you shouldn't treat your fiancee like that." She tighten the hug. Sehun startled at her sudden act. He looked around and saw all the students are watching them. He peeked at Hayoung from his shoulder and cleared his throat. 

"They are watching." he whispered. Hayoung just smirked.

"Honey, piggyback, please?" Hayoung said it outloud. Sehun looked down covering his face. Little did Hayoung know, Sehun's heart were beating fast. Sehun was blanked at the moment didn't know how to react. 

He took Hayoung's hand on his tummy and pulled her with him. He clinged their hand together. They walked towards the car outside the gate. This time, Hayoung's heartbeat went fast. She stare at their hand before looked away to cover her red face. On the corner of the building behind them, someone was watching all their act.  

 

------------------------------------------------

At the cafe.

"What?" Sehun and Hayoung asked in a shock. That was the first word came out from their mouth because they were keep silent since in the car on the way they came here. 

"Yes, Sehun , Hayoung. You two is going to get married on early next month. " Mr. Haebin repeated what Mr. Jungshin had told them.

" But, dad. We're only 18 and still schooling. Isn't it too early?" Hayoung asked her father. She thought this is the craziest idea ever. 

" It is nothing wrong Hayoung-ah. When we were young back then, 18 is old enough to get married." Mr. Haebin looked at Mr. Jungshin and chuckled. " Don't worry, you will still going to school but as a married couple. You two only have one more year left anyway." He continued. 

"How about school's rule ? Is it okay? " Sehun asked. Hayoung just nodded signing she agreed with Sehun.

" Nevermind. There's nothing wrong for a married couple to go to school. I already asked your headmistress." Mr. Jungshin said. 

"That was fast, Jungshin. " Mr. Haebin laughed at his friend. The way they interact showed how closed they are. 

"We have to go now. Sehun, send Hayoung to her home, alright? This weekend, you two will discuss with the mothers about wedding stuff. They seems more excited than you two." Mr. Jungshin giggled before stand up with Mr. Haebin. They walked away while discussing something about the business.

Sehun looked at Hayoung and Hayoung looked back.

"What?" Hayoung asked.

"Don't want.... to protest?" He asked back.

"I. I... I don't know." she looked away. Sehun feels a bit relieved at her answer. 

"You?" Hayoung asked him this time. 

"Nevermind. Let's go back home now. I'm tired." Sehun said and walked out the cafe followed by Hayoung.

The way back home was filled with silent between them. Sehun send Hayoung to her home but not forget to greet her mother as well. Hayoung's mother was amused at how gentleman he is. If only she knew it was all fake. Hayoung's thought.