Date.

Beyond Perfection.

After their breakfast, they left home to the Lotte World as they promised.

" Wow ! I always dreaming about doing this! " Hayoung exclaimed when they finally reached Lotte World. 

" Doing what ? Screaming on my ears? " Sehun asked while rubbing his ear. Hayoung chuckled.

" Not that, silly. Dreaming about going here with someone I love. " She patted his shoulder before running towards the entrance. Sehun smiled and walked behind trailing her. 

 They looked around together before finally Sehun asked her.

" So, what do you want to ride first ? " He looked at Hayoung waiting for an answer. Hayoung thought for a while.

" Hmm.. Roller coster ! " She grinned and pulled him towards the roller coaster she talked about.

 

" Are you ready ? Didn't you scared ? " Sehun asked. The roller coaster was start to move when Hayoung replied him.

" What ? I'm okay with this. Why ? " Hayoung asked back.

" No. It just-- arghhh! " Sehun screamed his lungs out when the roller coaster moved declining down the rails. Hayoung screamed too but more in excited scream.

 

Five minutes of ride comes to an end. Hayoung was giggled happily at the fact she got ride the roller coaster. Sehun seemed silent in shock. 

" You okay ? " Hayoung asked when she got down from the roller coaster. She helped Sehun next. Sehun followed her and nodded slowly.

" Yeah... I'm o--kay. " He answered. Hayoung fixed Sehun's hair that messed during the ride. She giggled.

" So, you are scared of the ride. Don't you ? " Hayoung asked but still laughing. 

" Wha--what ? No way. I'm not scared at all! " Sehun fixed his shirt before walked away to cover his embarassment. Hayoung laughed hard while trailing him.

" Sehun is scared of roller coaster ! Sehun is scared of roller coaster ! " Hayoung teased. He covered his ears and left Hayoung behind.

" Yaa, Oh Sehun. Wait! " She chased him and clung her hand around his arm. Sehun chuckled and smiled.
 

They enjoyed few others ride until they got tired. They bought some drinks and cotton candy when Hayoung insisted to have it. 

" Say ahh .. " Hayoung asked Sehun to open his mouth after Sehun resisted it few times. He finally gave in and open his mouth when Hayoung then fed him the cotton candy. Hayoung giggled and continued eating the candy. Sehun looked at the other side and saw a booth. It was written ' Ghost house: Special for this month. ' Sehun smirked.

" Are you done ? Let's go there. " He pointed the ghost house at Hayoung. Hayoung looked at the ghost house before turning her face at him.

" Ghost house ? Why ? I don't want. " Hayoung shook her head and pouted.

" Look. It said special for this month. Let's try it. " Sehun grinned at her playfully. Hayoung shook her head hard but Sehun pulled her towards the ghost house.

 

" Aish ! Really ! " Hayoung stopped at the entrance making Sehun stopped too since they were holding hands. Sehun giggled.

" Why ? Why ? " Sehun asked while carressing her cheek.

" It is dark in there. I don't want. " She said and pouted.

" So, Hayoung is scared of ghost ? " Sehun tilted his head and grinned. Hayoung blinked few seconds before fastly shaking her head.

" N-No. Who said that ? Let-- Let's go inside then ! Hmph ! " She hesitantly walked in the ghost house before Sehun finally pulled her in. They walked in slowly.

It was so dark that Hayoung closed the gap between them. She gripped on Sehun's shirt. Sehun peeked on her and chuckled. Something was flying over their head that made Hayoung jumped and screamed before hugging Sehun.

" Wh--what was that ? " She cried. Sehun was laughing hard while hugging her back.

"It was just a white cloth. Come on. " Sehun rubbed her back before they continue walked in. Suddenly a scary with faked bloody face with messy hair figure stepped out in front of them making both of them stepped back. Sehun stay calm even he was shocked at first but Hayoung keep on screaming at his chest covering herself from looking at the figure. Sehun laughed and keep ruffling Hayoung's hair. The figure slowly walked back to his place.

" Want to continue ? " Sehun asked calmly.

" Don't want. I'm scared. Really. " Hayoung pouted a bit. She was still hiding her face on Sehun's chest so Sehun can't see her. Sehun nodded and walked towards the exit door. Hayoung released Sehun once they outside and walked away. Sehun chuckled and chased her. He cupped her face and to his shock it was pale.

" Yaa. Are--are you okay ? " He asked worriedly. Hayoung frowned and looked away.

" I'm okay. " She simply said. Sehun wrapped his arm around her.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know you are that scared. " He said comforting her by carressing her back. She just nodded. " Don't worry the ghost won't be able to touch you. I'll be here to protect you. " He continued and chuckled. 

Hayoung pulled out herself and punched his shoulder lightly. She smiled and clung her fingers with Sehun's.

" Thank you. " She muttered and they walked hand in hand around the Lotte World.

 

It was 5.00 p.m when they left the Lotte World.

" I'm hungry. " Hayoung rubbed her tummy. " Can we have kimchi stew before going to the movie ? " She grinned.

" Sure. " Sehun nodded. Hayoung took out her phone.

" Wait ! " She stopped Sehun by pulling his hand. She took up her phone where she set up the phone camera. " Picture, please ? " She smiled at the camera. Sehun smiled and lean her head at Hayoung's while looking at the camera.

" 1, 2 , 3. Kimchi. " Sehun kissed Hayoung's cheek at the same time Hayoung pressed the button. She looked at him who was giggling.

" Yaa ! Unfair ! " She frowned. Sehun stucked his tongue out before walked away. 

"Let's go ! I'm hungry too ! " Sehun shouted when he was far a bit from Hayoung. Hayoung glanced at the picture where Sehun were kissing her cheek while she was smiling so brightly with the castle figure of the Lotte World behind them.

"It is like a fairy tale." Hayoung mumbled before chasing Sehun.

 

After the dinner at the simple kimchi stew stall, they headed to the cinema nearby their house. 

" You always eating there ? " Hayoung asked. Hayoung rarely spent her time outside. She didn't know much place around. She only went to school, mall, her family's company or house for all her life.

" Sometime. It was Uncle Joon favorite. " He smiled. " He said, he can't afford a luxurious restaurant. So he brought me to small stall like this to eat kimbap, black-bean noddles, ddubeokki and many more. " Hayoung nodded.

" You spend a lot of time with him, don't you ? " Hayoung smiled. 

" Yeah. Since mom like to follow dad around, I'll get bored easily and he will bring me anywhere I want to go. " Sehun chuckled. Hayoung just realized that one difference between her and Sehun other than their gender is that, she spend a lot of time with her mother but Sehun with his driver. She glad that Sehun spend his lonely time in the right way rather than going out being a womanizer or man-. He is capable of doing so but he behave well. Hayoung didn't realized that she was smiling while looking at him.

" What ? " Sehun broke her thought. " Am I that good-looking ? " 

Hayoung looked away before chuckled.

" Nothing. Let's go to the movie ! " She grinned. Sehun nodded and they walked together towards the car.

At the cinema...

" Have you decide yet ? " Sehun asked. It's been 15 minutes he waited there. Hayoung keep looking at both movie posters. One was cartoon movie another one was a love genre movie. 

" Yaa. That cartoon you can watch it with Namjoo later. Let's choose this one ? " Sehun pointed at another poster. It was action genre movie. Hayoung looked at the poster before narrowing her eyes at Sehun.

" No ! Let's watch this, please ? " Hayoung made a face while showing the love genre movie poster. Sehun sighed before nodded. Hayoung grinned happily.

 

It was so boring that Sehun almost falled asleep. Hayoung stuffed in the popcorn into his mouth.

" Yaa. Focus. Don't sleep! " Hayoung told him. Sehun nodded sleepily before widen his eyes when the screen showing the making out session between the hero and heroien. Hayoung was shocked too that caused she looked away.

" Eish.. why they didn't censored this part... " She mumbled. She keep eating the popcorn while slightly glancing the screen. Sehun keep watching focusly before peeking at Hayoung. He chuckled.

" Wow. Not bad your movie preference. " He giggled. Hayoung scoffed.

" Yaa why are you not sleeping during this scene ? You even focused at the screen! " Hayoung looked away.

" Why not ? It was interesting anyway. " He said and continue watched the movie while hugging himself. Hayoung finally sticked her head on the screen after the scene was ended.

 

The movie was ended with a happy ending. Hayoung wiped her tears while smiling. Sehun saw it and chuckled.

" Yaa it was a happy ending but you are crying ? " He asked. Hayoung glared at him.

" It was beautiful. You didn't understand. " Hayoung scoffed. Sehun just giggled.

" If it was a bad ending, girls will cry. If it was a happy ending, girls will cry too. Now, tell me how I'm going to find out the logic about it ? " Sehun laughed. Hayoung hugged herself.

" The logic is , girls always have two version of tears. Tears of sadness and tears of happiness. So, do you understand it now ? " Hayoung told him. Sehun shrugged while tilting his head.

" Acceptable. " He said proudly. He looked around and saw few peoples start to dismiss. He looked at Hayoung while clearing his throat.

" What ? " Hayoung looked back at him.

" Well, since we already in the cinema, I think it is a must for a couple to do this. " He said before leaning closer to Hayoung. He pressed his lips on her lips and wrapped his hand around her shoulder to pull her closer. Hayoung was shocked but she gave in and kissed him back. She wrapped her hand around Sehun's neck. It was a sweet one before it turned into a passionate kiss. Probably because the dark area, their mood were different. Suddenly the screen played some commercial video making them broke the kiss. They looked at the screen before giggling at each other.

"Let's go ! " Sehun stood up and helped Hayoung to do the same. They walked out of the cinema in a smile.

At home...

Hayoung snuggled closer to Sehun. They were already on bed prepared to sleep.

" Thanks for today, Sehun." She looked up. " I was so happy today." 

" Thanks to you too. For accepting the date. " He chuckled. Hayoung chuckled too and hugged him. Sehun kissed her forehead and they both drifted to sleep.