Punishment.

Beyond Perfection.

"So, guys. Ready for the punishment?" Mr. Henry asked them after seeing the two students seems in despair. 

"Please, Mr Henry. Please let us go today like usual ?" Hayoung starts to do a bit aegyo. 

"Yes please, teacher. We promise this is the last time!" Sehun made aegyo too. Hayoung saw it and try to be more cuter. Sehun glares at her and try to act more cuter as much as he could. They try hard to not too obvious that they are fighting to be better than each other. Little that they know, that they do looks like arguing without voices in front of Mr. Henry. 

"Stop it you two!" he shouted and this time, Sehun and Hayoung really stop and staring in fear at Mr. Henry. 

"Now, move to the hall and clean the hall's floor. School cleaner is absent today due to some emergency. And it's time for you two to have some real punishment. You guys are really cute, but, I'm not going to let it go this time." Mr. Henry said it. They just look down on the court's floor. 

"I already put the pails with two mops. Do your job right, or else I'll give a harder punishment!" Mr. Henry make his way out of the court since he got important meeting leaving those two students.

"It's your fault!" Hayoung shouted at Sehun before walkaway fastly to the hall. Sehun just chuckled and muttered slowly.

"It's going to be fun."

Hayoung reached the hall first and start to mop the floor ignoring Sehun who came in after her. Sehun sit on the floor and stare at her. Hayoung realizing the unpleasant stare and she glares at Sehun before kicking another mop to him.

"Do it now! I want to go back home early!" Hayoung yelled. 
"You're the one who wants to go back early. Not me. Do it alone then. I'm going to rest. Ah.. it is so nice." Sehun replied her calmly and laying down on the floor. Hayoung is still mad at him and now he is acting like that making her blow out to the air harshly. She took up the dry mop and place it on his face. 

"Rest well!" she said that and continue her work. At the same time, Sehun was sit up startling and pushing the mop away from his face before snorted and looking away in annoyance. Hayoung is smiling in victory. 

"Oh Hayoung! You're going to pay for ruining my handsome face!" he said that and stand up to do his work. He start to wet up the mop and clean the floor. They were doing their work seriously that cause the empty hall become more silent. 

Since he is the boy, it is no doubt he can do the work faster than Hayoung. He is almost done his part of the hall since they divided the half into half for each of them to clean it up. Hayoung in other hand have about another quarter space to clean up.

"Ah.. I'm tired." Hayoung falls on her to have some rest. Sehun take a glance at her and there's a pinch of pity at his heart. 

"Nevermind. You can go now. I'll clean up the rest." he said not looking at her while keep cleaning the floor. 

"Ouh really ? I can go now?" she asked while grinning.

"Yes. It is okay. Your parents must be worried right now." he said. Hayoung can't believe it at first. He must have something, probably he will talk to Mr. Henry that he do it all alone. She thought. Hayoung walkaway taking her bag without a word and left the hall. 

She's not really leaving but she's hiding behind the hall's door to peek at Sehun. Sehun was obediently cleaning up the hall. Hayoung in the other hand is peeking curiously. Sehun wipe his sweats once he done cleaning and carry the pails with the mops to the store. Hayoung followed him like a stalker. 

Once he cleaned up the things, he washed his hands and took his bag. He walked to the school's gate without knowing Hayoung is still at his back following him. He get in his car and leave with his driver. Hayoung's driver had already arrived since before and waited for her since she has to do the punishment. She get in the car and lean her back with a relief sigh.

"Ah.. nice.. Tch. Is he trying to be nice? No. No. Probably he will tell Mr. Henry tomorrow! We'll see. Hmm" Hayoung talks to herself before dozed off. 

--------------------------------------------

Hayoung walked slowly towards the Student's Affair room with her bag still on her back. She just arrived and headed here. She bite her lips when she arrived right in front Mr. Henry. She was planning to ask for forgiveness since she didn't manage to say it yesterday at the court.

"Ah! Hayoungie. What makes you come here at this early morning?" he asked when he put up his head and saw her.

"Mr. Henry. I am here to say sorry for yesterday incident. I didn't manage to say it yesterday." she bowed her head with guilty. Mr. Henry giggled at her.

"Ah, it's okay. I already forgive you two and you two had done the punishment isn't it ? Sehun's too just left few minutes ago after he said sorry. You two are really similar to each other." he keep giggling while shaking his head at the thoughts of the two of them. 

Sehun? He was here? Hayoung's thought. 

"Did Sehun said anything other than that?" Hayoung ask curiously. Mr. Henry shook his head again.

"Nope. He didn't. You should go to your class too, Hayoung. You might be late. Don't forget to take your breakfast too? Okay?" he said in concern like a father to his daughther. With that, Hayoung says thank you and left the room. 

Tch. Oh Sehun. Sometime he could be really nice huh ? Hayoung's thought about Sehun again. To her, it was new for Sehun to act like that towards her. Sehun always act cruel and never once they have a normal conversation unless it is fake. They are always fighting since they are in secondary school. Always fight for number one in study or even fighting for helping others. It is nonsense but that are how it goes between them.

Hayoung walked in the class and caught Sehun who is looking at her before he looks away to continue talking to Jongin. She just ignore him and walk to her sit. They didn't talk to each other that day and just focus on the class until the end of it. 

 

 


---------------------------------------
Another update. Guys, I'm really sorry. T.T previous chapter I already told that I really don't have much time lately since I'm getting busier. I'll try my best to make some time for the chapter's update. But i can't promise to update it as fast as you guys expected, and sorry for letting you down. :( I had read the comments and thanks again guys! I really wish to have some time to reply the comments too. :( Anyway, enjoy reading and thanks for subscribing!!!! <3 <3 <3