He's innocent.

Beyond Perfection.

"For you, sunbae." Sehun handed the V.I.P wedding invitation card to Dongwoon. Sehun just sent one card to Mr. Henry as he promised and immediately send one to Dongwoon. Dongwoon thanked him and took out the card to read it.

"V.I.P ? Wow. " Dongwoon chuckled and keep smiling at the card.

" Yes. Hayoung asked me to send it to you. She is really annoying." Sehun scoffed. Dongwoon laughed.

" Yaa. Take care of her or else I'll steal her!" Dongwoon warned playfully.

"Sunbae, why didn't you tell the truth that you didn't do it? I mean you only said about the rumours that you knew. You didn't protect yourself from me and just let me hit you at first. Well... I'm sorry." Sehun asked. He was very curious about it since the incident. Dongwoon chuckled before answered. 

" Honestly, I knew who trapped you. I knew what was exactly happened. I just want to give you the hint. I thought you are the most clever in your batch but I was wrong because you don't even get what I meant." Dongwoon laughed at his own joke. Sehun blinked in confusion. 
" You didn't believe me at all. I let you hit me as I felt so guilty for liking Hayoung. I thought I deserved to get hit by you. But I was so stupid that I forgot the reason you hit me not because you mad at me for liking Hayoung, but because you thought I was the mastermind." Dongwoon looked at him for seconds before he continued.
"So, I hit you back to make you come back to your senses, but only Hayoung can bring you back to your senses." He chuckled again. Sehun just smiled.

" And how did you knew who was the mastermind?" Sehun asked.

" Chanmi? She asked me to help her with her plan. Looking at her really make me feel like she is in the same place with me. But, taking revenge is not my style. You were so nice to me too, Sehun. I can't betray you." he said. "She was so mad. So,I keep my eyes on you two. I stalked you and Hayoung all the time. Honestly, I'm jealous. But you and her deserved to be happy. I shouldn't disturb you and her." he continued. He took a deep breathe.
"I saw Chanmi locked the store's door from outside when you and Hayoung were inside. I walked towards the store and was about to open the door when I saw Mr. Henry on his way. So, I hide somewhere and ended up you get caught by him." 

Sehun keep silent and listened to his sunbae like an obedient kid.

" She saw I was there. She threat me to keep it as secret. I decided to not get involved. I'm sorry, Sehun ah." Dongwoon said.

"You did nothing wrong sunbae. I'm glad you didn't involve." Sehun said. Really appreciated him. Dongwoon just smiled. "I'm sorry again but can I call you hyung?" Sehun asked.
Dongwoon chuckled and nodded at him.

"Anyway, don't you feel jealous that the fact I like Hayoung?" Dongwoon teased and punched Sehun's shoulder playfully. Sehun just chuckled.

"Jealous. Very jealous." Sehun's remarked.

------------------------------------------------  

" Hello eonnie." Hayoung greeted Chanmi. Chanmi was about to leave but Hayoung stopped her.

"Wait. Eonnie. Ermm. I guess you should be there too. I mean, you're Sehun's friend or I should say Sehun want his noona there." Hayoung handed the V.I.P wedding card to her. She turned herself to Hayoung and smiled at her.

"He still thought me as his noona. Even after what I did to him ?" Chanmi asked. She sounded sad. She took the card from Hayoung.

"He doesn't want to throw you out of his life. You were nice to him back then. I bet he missed you too. " Hayoung smiled at her. Chanmi hugged Hayoung.

"Thank you and I'm sorry, Hayoung. Really sorry." Chanmi cried. Hayoung hugged her back and patted her. If only she know that this is all not real. Hayoung's thought.

 


-----------------------------------------------

Reccess time...

" Eat this too!" Sehun put the vegetables on Hayoung's plate. "And this!" Sehun placed his apple beside Hayoung's milk.

"This vegetables and apple are yours, stupid. Why you asked me to eat the food you don't like?" Hayoung scolded him. Sehun ignored her and eat his omelette.

" Sehun wants you to eat healthy food. To him, you need to eat more than him. How sweet our little Sehun." Jongin teased and chuckled. 

"Ouww. I'm so jealous at these two love birds." Namjoo teased too. She laughed with Jongin.

Sehun keep silent to hide his embarassment. Hayoung embarassed too but at the same time pissed off at Sehun. She kicked his legs.

"Ouch!" Sehun whined like a kid. Hayoung smiled in victory again.