Wake up, babe!

Beyond Perfection.

"Namjoo-ah! Didn't you know why Hayoung didnt come today?" Jongin asked Namjoo as he saw his empty seat beside him as well as Hayoung's seat. Namjoo who was curious about the two couple who didn't come to school that day just shrugged.

" I don't know. She usually texted me to inform me if she can't come but I don't receive anything." Namjoo said while waving her mobile phone at Jongin showing that  she didn't get any text. Jongin nodded and shrugged.

 

 

Sun's light that passed through the door shone on Sehun's face making him slowly opened his eyes. After few blinked, he processed his sight and saw a girl's face laying on his chest. He smiled as he recognized her. He ruffled his eyes with his long fingers and slowly give a pecks on her forehead.

"Oh Hayoung. Wake up now, babe." He chuckled a little as he saw her crunched nose with a soft groan came out from her.

"Hmm.. What is it...?" Hayoung's mumbled. Sehun rubbed her arm slightly.

"I said wake up... It is already morning..." Sehun said with his husky morning voice. Without him knowing, his voice send a little shiver to Hayoung's spine causing her open her eyes in a second. She blinked her eyes a little as the scene last night literally played in front of her eyes.

"Oh. My. God." Three words that she can mutter before rolling away from Sehun's chest while pulling the blanket with her and cover herself. Sehun blinked in confusion at what she were doing. Facing away from Sehun, Hayoung keep rubbing her hot cheeks. Cursing words slip out of with no sound so that Sehun won't heard her.

Sehun slowly sat up on the bed while scratching his not itchy head.

"Why ? What's wrong? " He asked.

'What's wrong? Is that the only thing he can ask after what happened last night? Geez. This man is really....' Hayoung's thought. 

Sehun peeked at her silently that Hayoung don't even realized it. He widen his eyes at her red face before burst into a loud laugh. Hayoung was so shocked that she immediately turned around.

"What the heck, Oh Sehun?" She asked.

" No. No. I am wondering what's wrong with your face. " He laughed again. " Looks like tomato! " He continue his laugh.

Hayoung scoffed before covering the whole body including her face under the blanket. Sehun fastly grabbed his boxer when his lower part was revealed as Hayoung pulled the blanket. He wears the boxer. Hugging her from the back, he whispered.

"Is it about yesterday that caused you madly blushing?" He chuckled a little. 

"No--no... Who said that?" She denied and slightly struggled to release herself from Sehun's hug. Sehun keep laughing as he tightened his hug.

"Come on... Oh Hayoung.. We're married now and legal to do that.." He said. Hayoung opened the blanket revealing her head. She bravely turned herself to Sehun.

"Tch. Did you enjoyed that?" She asked. Sehun smirked and nodded.

"Don't forget that 'Sehun.. faster...' words. Who said that and enjoying it too?" Sehun answered her with a question as well.

"Ouh! Damn!" Hayoung frowned before cupping her face with her palms. Sehun chuckled and planted kisses on her back hands.

"Come on. There're nothing to be embarassed about. We love each other aren't we? " Sehun asked in a serious tone making Hayoung a bit dumbfounded. She nodded as agreeing with him. She blinked her eyes as she remembered something.

She abruptly sat up while covering herself with blanket.

"Oh God! We're late for school!" She stepped down from the bed before moaned in pain as she felt it in between her legs. She sat back again on the bed. 

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked in worry as he moved fastly towards Hayoung. "Are you alright?" He tried to reach Hayoung hands on her thigh.

"It..it is painful... My first time.." She tried to explain but she too shy that she looked away. Understood what she meant, Sehun nodded.

"It is okay then. Let just skip today's class. Rest at home. I'll personally call our homeroom teacher. " He said while slowly making Hayoung lay down on the bed.

"But, what about the breakfast, lunch and dinner later? I need to bathe too." She asked while frowning. Sehun chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'll handle that later alright? I'll carry you wherever you want then." Sehun told her assuring. Hayoung looked at him and nodded.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long delay. I was so busy with my schedules in real life. Thanks for the wait, guys T-T 

Sorry for the short update too, I'm planning to make this into two parts T-T 

Thank you thousand times for your patience guys! Really appreciate you guys T-T *throw sarangs*

Anyway, Apink All Kill!! Woohoo Mr Chu 5th win !! Congrats to our 6pink babies. \o/ So proud being a pink panda :DDD