Part 4.

Beyond Perfection.

"Emh.." Sehun slowly open his eyes when he heard a familiar voice slightly . He felt hands around his body and he can felt skin on his palm. He turned his face to his side and blinked few times to process his sight. 

"Damn." he mumbled slowly when he saw Hayoung's face was just few inches from his. He peeked down her tummy and saw Hayoung's hand around his body. He also realized that he was hugging her too. He gulped down his saliva when he saw Hayoung slowly open her eyes.

"Emh.. Morning already... " She blinked for seconds and pulled away her hands in shock. Sehun released her too. 

"What--what happened ? Did--did you do something to me ?" Hayoung accused while peeked on her body and covered it as if she didn't wear anything.

" Tch. You were enjoying the hug and now you accused me doing something to you ?" Sehun said and stood up. He walked to the room leaving Hayoung. Hayoung keep silent and looked down covering her blushing face. 

"What had happened ? Is it really nothing ?" She mumbled to herself while covering her cheek.

"Damn. That was close." Sehun mumbled to himself when he stepped in the room. He rubbed his chest as his heart was beating fast. He peeked over his shoulder and saw Hayoung's red face. 

"Is she blushing or something ?" He asked himself and shook his thought away. He walked in the bathroom to shower.

 

"So, what are our activity today ? " Hayoung asked while drying her hair. Sehun keep his eyes on his phone enjoying the game.

" Emm. You choose. Shopping ? Looking around ?" Sehun asked back. Hayoung smiled.

" How about both ? " She was so excited.

" Alright then, I'll ask for a rent car." 

" You know how to drive ?" It is new to Hayoung. She didn't know Sehun can drive. 

" Yeah. I've got my driving liscene last year but Mom is too worry if I drive myself to school so I'm still sent by driver. " Sehun explained. Hayoung just nodded. 

" But, do you familiar with area around here ? " 

" It's my father's resort, kid. Of course, I knew a lot." He said. Hayoung frowned.

"Who's kid ! We're the same age !" Hayoung was not satisfied. Sehun laughed.

" I'm still months older than you. Get ready now! " He ordered. Hayoung throw the pillow to him at the couch before get herself ready. Sehun was just laughing and continue playing the game.

 

 


" Aaaaaaa it's so beautiful!" Hayoung shouted out of the window. She looked around and saw some small islands spreaded at the large sea. Sehun peeked at her and smiled before come to his focus of driving. 

" Where are you going anywhere ? " Hayoung turned her head to ask Sehun. 

" Somewhere. We'll see later." He smiled. Hayoung shrugged and looked out the window again. She closed her eyes and feel the air breezing her face. 


Sehun stopped the car when they reached at the top of the hill. He got down from the car before reached to Hayoung's side and fetched her out. She got down following Sehun. Sehun walked towards the front car and rested himself leaning on the car. Hayoung was amused by the scenery that she walked a bit forward from Sehun. She looked around. She can see their resort and beach as well as the other resorts. She smiled. 

" Wow. This is so extraordinary beautiful. How did you know this place ? " She asked. Sehun smiled.

" It's where Uncle Joon, my driver, brought me when I felt bored waiting for Dad and Mom finished their meeting at the resort." Sehun told her. Hayoung nodded.

" After I got my liscene, I drove myself here. Everytime I have to wait, it's better to wait here." He continued. Hayoung nodded again.

"Hayoung-ah" Sehun called her making Hayoung turned her head. 

" Em. What ? " She asked.

" Do you... Do you hate me?" He asked back. Hayoung blinked for seconds. 

" Em yes. I hate you." She answered and looked away. Sehun smiled bearing the pain he felt. Though he knew the answer will be like what he heard.

" Why ?" He asked again. Hayoung was taken a back with the question. She tried to remember something and realized she has no reason to hate him. She admitted Sehun was so annoying to her but it was not a good reason to hate him. 

" I.. I don't know." She answered slowly. She really didn't know. She looked at Sehun and saw he was still smiling. 

" Why do you asked ?" She asked him. 

" Nothing. Anyway, let's go to mall nearby. Want to shopping, didn't you ? " He said with a smile. Somehow, Hayoung felt that Sehun's smile looked like he is in the pain. She shook her thought away and follow Sehun into the car.

 

 

 


" Yaa! This is the third time we're passing the same way. Do you really know the way or not ?" Hayoung annoyed. Sehun was confidently driving around and it was the third times they used the same way when the two times earlier was lost. 

" Shh. I'm trying to remember!" Sehun was not sure it is the right path. He was just kept driving. He forgot that the only place he drove alone was the hill. He never drove to the mall unless his driver with him.

" Yaa! You said you know! I was braved enough to follow you because I thought you really know ! " She was so frustrated that she looked away. Sehun just hissed at the fact he was annoyed with Hayoung's nag. Suddenly, he heard a growling tummy. He peeked at his tummy and he believe it was not his. He peeked at Hayoung. She was holding her tummy while looked down.

" Ah.. I'm hungry." She mumbled but loud enough for Sehun to hear. Sehun chuckled.

" Yaa! It's not funny! It's your fault ! It's almost lunch time! We didn't eat our breakfast and ended up lost two times." Hayoung scolded him. Sehun keep laughing. 

" I know I know. I'll try my best to find the right path okay." Sehun said but he can't help to keep laughing. 

" Yaish! It's so annoying! Ugh!" Hayoung looked away. Sehun looked at her and felt guilty. 

" I'm sorry. Later, you can choose what you want to eat. For repay my fault." He said sincerely. Hayoung peeked at him. Somehow, she felt a bit calm when he said sorry.

" You must be hungry too. You didn't eat breakfast as well." She said but not looking at him. Sehun just smiled.

" I'm okay. I think this is the right way!" Sehun exclaimed before take a right turn that lead them to town.

 


" Yeay! Pizza! " Hayoung exclaimed. She was so excited and took a bite. Sehun stared at her.

" Pizza ? We can find this at Seoul too, okay." He said still staring at Hayoung. He couldn't believe it that Hayoung choose to eat pizza. 

" You said I can choose what I want to eat. So what's wrong ? " She stucked her tongue out and continue eating. Sehun hissed and started to eat.

" Anyway, you ruined my day today too okay!" She reminded him. " I shouldn't trust you! Hmph!" 

Sehun can't help it. It was his fault too. So, he just keep silent.

 


" Ah, I'm so fulled!" Hayoung patted her tummy. She was so happy to eat her favorite food so she keep smiling. Sehun smiled as well when he saw her happy face.

" So, what do you want to buy here ? Gifts for parents ? Namjoo ?" He asked. Hayoung stopped her step. 

" You're right! Their gifts! " Hayoung said to him. Sehun just nodded. They started to find the gifts. Hayoung bought all the gifts including for Sehun's parents. Sehun sat on the chair provided at the boutique. Hayoung insisted to shop some more but he was so tired.

" Damn. This girl, he is really not tired when it comes to shopping? " He mumbled. He watched Hayoung choosed a dress for herself.

" I want this ." She grinned and showed the dress at Sehun. Sehun looked away.

" I don't want to buy it for you." Sehun said. Hayoung kicked his leg and he whined.

" Annoying. Nevermind, I'll buy it myself. Anyway, is this colour okay ?" Hayoung asked. 

" Nope. It's ugly." Sehun stucked his tongue. He gained another kick. 

" Yaa! " He whined. He rubbed his legs. 

" Annoying! Annoying! I don't want to buy! " She put the dress back and walked away. Sehun chased her and saw she walked to the car. She waited there while kicking the wheel in frustration. Sehun walked back to the boutique.

" Isn't it pretty for her ?" He asked the salesgirl. She nodded.

" Yes. The design and the colour suit her asian skin the best, sir." The girl answered him. He nodded and bought the dress. He hide the dress's paper bag in other paper bag.


" Yaa! What take you so much time ? Flirting after you annoyed me ? " Hayoung scolded. She hugged herself. She was so mad that he rejected the dress and now he made her wait.

" Yeah. The girls around here quite y." He joked and he got in the car. 

" Tch. Stupid." Hayoung mumbled and got in the car as well. The whole journey to their resort was filled with silent. Hayoung was so annoyed and mad. It's not about the dress but somehow she felt jealous. What if Sehun was really looking at the girls around here ? Morever at the beach, bikini girls are all around. She thought. 

 


"Here." Sehun handed the paper bag after they had dinner at the hotel's restaurant and back to their room. 

" What's that ?" She asked. 

" Ugly dress." He shrugged and walked away to the bathroom. Hayoung took out the dress and realized it was the dress she want to buy earlier.

" Tch. Why did he bought it if it's ugly ?!" Hayoung put it back in. She stared at the dress and smiled unknowingly. 

 

" Return it. It's ugly , you said." Hayoung said to him when she was done showering. 

" It's ugly if you buy yourself but it's pretty if I buy it for you." He grinned at her. " Anyway, the salesgirl said it is suit you. " He walked out the room. Hayoung was dumbfounded with his answer. She touched her chest and felt her fast heartbeat.

" I'll sleep outside. There's a live football match today on tv." He shouted from outside. Hayoung let the door opened and she laid down on the bed. She peeked at Sehun outside and somehow she felt calm. She slowly drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------------------  

*v*)/ since majority readers want the scene i'll do it. not in the next chapter but soon :D ! Anyway thanks
for the new subscribers!! *throw sarangs* Support more Oh Couple ! Yeay!

Anyway, I was wondering what is your favourite exo-pink pairing ? *v*)/ who knows, i could use the pairing for my new upcoming story? Hee hee hee :D