Namjoo.

Beyond Perfection.

"Namjoo yaa. Always treat Jongin properly. He is your cousin, alright" 

"Namjoo. He is your cousin. Don't ever misbehave."

 

Namjoo keep mixing the tea with the spoon. She kept hearing her parent's voice in her head.In what she remembered, her parents always remind her a lot about Jongin’s her cousin. It is now made sense. That’s why her parents always tell her the same thing. They knew about Jongin’s adoption. She sigh softly.

“Namjoo? Namjoo” Namjoo just smiled as she heard her name again. She thought her inner voices were starting again until a hand was tapping her shoulder. She startled and turned around where she saw Jongin. Jongin chuckled at her actions.

“ Yaa, what were you up to that you don’t even hear me calling ?” Jongin asked her while peeking over her shoulder where he saw the pot with tea. “ Is mixing the tea really that fun huh?” 

Namjoo stayed still on her place before chuckling when she realized how stupid she is.

“ Nah. I was just daydreaming.” She said while nodding. She then bring the pot with two mugs to the table. The toast and scramble eggs were prepared on it.

“Daydreaming. About what ? A prince?” Jongin asked and keep laughing. He take a seat while eyeing the foods. Namjoo shook her head and sit as well.

“Sort of.” She chuckled. Jongin can not believe what her said as he was just joking but he slipped that away.

“Anyway, where’re uncle and aunty?” He asked regarding Namjoo’s parents.

“Ah. They left in the early morning. I can’t even tell you are here.” Namjoo explained while slightly pouting as she remembered about her parents that morning. Jongin chuckled as he fine Namjoo’s pout was cute but he was just remain silent and started to eat.

 

 

 

Sehun woke up that morning with a heavy body where finally he saw Hayoung was sleeping soundly on his chest. He looked around just to see the clock showed 9 at the morning. He ruffled Hayoung’s hair and whispered softly.

“Babe, it is already morning now. Wake up now, please pretty ? Your handsome hubby is hungry”

Hayoung groaned softly at his voice and continue her deep slumber pretending not hearing Sehun’s voice. Sehun just chuckled.

“Since the beauty don’t wanna wake up, means that the beast here need to.....” Sehun mumbled before he gripped Hayoung’s thigh slightly hard making the girl yelped. Sehun laughed so hard making the annoyed girl sat up with a long groan and ended it with a pout.

“Eungg.. It is still early. What so rush?” Hayoung mumbled sleepily. Sehun chuckled at her cuteness.

“I’m just hungry and I want to spend the day with you. Not by sleeping.” Sehun nodded. 

Hayoung keep frowning. She then looked around her and just realized they were sleeping on the couch. She then get down from Sehun’s lap and picked up Sehun’s shirt that after few seconds it was on her body. She left to the kitchen.

Sehun sat up and wear his short before took his phone. 

“ Holy . 20 missed calls from Kai. What did he want ? He never been this way.” Sehun mumbled and dialed up his friend’s number.

 

 

 

Jongin looked at his ringing phone as well as Namjoo who was disturbed by the ringing. He looked up at Namjoo for seconds before telling her it was Sehun. He then picked up the call.

“Ssup, Sehun? How was last night? You are not sleeping early, don’t you?” Jongin answered and chuckled.

“Geez. This kid. Yaa you sounds so happy yet what’s the matter called me for 20 times? Something bad?” Sehun in the other line answered him.

“ Well, I was actually need--” Jongin’s sentences were cut off when his phone was suddenly off. “Damn!”

“What’s wrong?” Namjoo peeked over his phone.

“My battery was dead.” Jongin chuckled and placed his phone aside. “Nevermind, I’ll contact him later.”

Namjoo just smiled. She then picked up the empty cups and plates and brought them to the sink.

“Joo! Let me help you.” Jongin offered as he went towards Namjoo and tried to take the plates from her.

“It is alright, Jongin. I can do this by myself.” Namjoo chuckled as she tried to avoid Jongin from taking the plates. However, Jongin was insisted that he pull her hand off from the plate and took the plates instead. He then chuckled and looked at Namjoo.

“You’ve been helping a lot. I should show some gratitudes.” Jongin smiled and left to the sink. Little that he knew, Namjoo’s face slowly turned into pink shades while her heart was beating fast. She was new to the sudden skins contact between her and Jongin. Namjoo immediately turned around and cleaned the table while acting it was nothing. 

However, the sudden silent bothering Jongin that he felt so uneasy. He cracked it while washing the plates.

“Namjoo, are you alright?” he asked.

“Ye--yeah. I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Namjoo answered stuttering. Jongin was not convinced.

“Do you mad that I want to wash the dishes?” Though he knew it was a silly question but he thought that it probably is it. As expected, Namjoo laughed at his silliness.

“No way. Why would I? You’re so funny, Jongin!” Namjoo keep laughing. Jongin turned to Namjoo and scratched his head. He felt so embarrassed at his question.

 

“Heol!” Sehun cursed as the call was ended unexpectedly. “Nevermind, he will call back if he in need.” 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. How long has it been? Sorry for my sudden disappear. I was busy >.< Anyway, enjoy this new chapter. Sorry if it is boring :(

 

i've been listening to this anyway XD hehe Namjoo and Bomi 's voices <3

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V07SS6Zxxk