Taemin.

Beyond Perfection.

'Bup!'

"Opps. Sorry, sir. I didn't watch my way properly." Sehun apologized as he unintentionly bumped into someone who he guessed some outsider since the man didn't wear the school's uniform. Little did he know, the man was someone that he knew. 

" It is okay... wait. Sehunnie?" The man exclaimed as he saw Sehun's face. Sehun looked up at the man's face before chuckling in amusement seeing his favorite senior.

" Taemin hyung! It is been a long time, isn't it? " Sehun said while giving him a brotherly hug. " Woah! I didn't believe my eyes that I meet you today. I mean, you weren't there on my wedding. I thought I already passed my wedding invitation through Kai. "

Taemin chuckled at his junior's act. 

" Yeah. I received the invitation card but I was having some thing to do on that day. And, yeah, sorry for not sending any present for you. You know, my financial problem. Anyway, congratulation for your wedding. " Taemin explained.

Sehun nodded at his explanation and fully understand him.

" Anyway, hyung. What makes you come here ? Kai knows about you here? " Sehun asked. Taemin smiled and showed up a file in front of Sehun.

" I forgot the most important thing. My basketball's certifications are all kept by the authority. So, I need it for my cocuriculum records in my new school. And I was actually searching for that kid. Where's he? " Taemin answered. Sehun shrugged and pulled Taemin somewhere.

" Since you are here hyung, let us find that kid and we could have our time like before! " They chuckled together. 

Sehun and Taemin walked passing the lockers and saw Jongin in front of his locker. Jongin saw the two coming near him.

" Woah woah! Look at who's here? Ssup big guy? Miss me already?" Jongin chuckled. And yeah, Jongin are closer to Taemin compared to Sehun since Jongin and Taemin live in the same neighbourhood and hangout together a lot. 

" Yaa. Don't be rude! I miss Sehun more! " They laughed before Sehun suggested to their special spot, behind the basketball court. 

 

--------------------------------------------


" So, how's new school, hyung? " Sehun asked as he sipped his banana milk. They three were sitting and leaning their back on the wall. Taemin smiled and Jongin showed his interest.

" Yeah. Kind cool. But you know, I used to be in this school more. I mean this school are more comfortable to me. The facilities and classes. When I get into a bit lower school, it felt so different. What to do? I can't afford the fare since my father's gone. Yet, it still okay. I just want to study anyway." Taemin explained. 

" So, how did you pay for the fare? " Jongin asked. " Still working part time at that shop? " 

Taemin shook his head.

" Nope. Since school started, I didn't work anymore. Mom doesn't allows me. She used her saving for my fare and all. I refused but she insisted. Adding my payment, it is enough. " 

" Ah, that's the reason why you didn't come to my wedding. You were working. " Sehun nodded. " I'm sorry to hear that, hyung. Last time when I said I was going to help you, I was sincere but you refused. I'm sorry if I was offending you that time. I just don't want you to move out of this school. Our team needs a leader like you. " 

Jongin nodded at Sehun regarding their basketball's team. Jongin wanted to help too but his family is not as rich as Sehun. Lucky for him, his family still afford to send him schooling there. 

"Sehunnie. Stop that. I know you are a good leader too. Look! Even I left, I know our team still making names all over the states. You are a good player and Kai is here too. You two are enough for the team. " Taemin chuckled and secretly touched at what Sehun's said.

" Yeah. Hyung, though we have a good leader like him, you never knew how much the mess he did. This stubborn head." Jongin slightly kicked Sehun leg as Sehun hissed. " You're still the best, hyung! " 

They laughed and suddenly the girls were appearing from the corner of the wall. 

" Sehunna! Kai! There you are! And..." Hayoung blinked a bit at her view. " Taemin oppa? Ouh my god! It is been a while! " 

Hayoung was so excited to meet the legend of basketballer in her school. Taemin was the best player in the school. No one can beat him, even Sehun. Taemin was also have been a coach for both girls and boys team. No doubt if the girls are admiring him that much. 

" Hey Hayoung, Namjoo. Ah just realized that the couple are both the team leaders now. " Taemin chuckled before whispered to Sehun. " Still can't believe you are married to your old enemy. No wonder you envy me so much when I was the leader, our Sehunnie. "

Sehun was slightly blushed. Taemin and Jongin, the two person who knew about his hidden feelings for Hayoung.

Hayoung and Namjoo were standing confusingly while the three boys were laughing in their on world.

" Why are you two here anyway? " Jongin suddenly asked. 

" You two were escaping classes and asked us why are we here? Gladly, teachers didn't asked about you two missing!" Namjoo nagged. 

" Yeah, the school is ended. You guys are just back to your old time again. Escaping classes. " Hayoung chuckled.

" Woah, Hayoung. Don't tell me you were watching Sehun all this time even before I left this school? Wait! I really need an explanation now." Taemin was so shocked about what he just realized. He was always a good watcher even for a little thing. 

"I know right, hyung! They both are in love since they keep fighting to each other!" Jongin added. 

" Yeah! I agree! " Namjoo also agreed. 

The three of them were laughing while Sehun and Hayoung looking at other way hiding their blushing faces.

 

---------------------------------------


" Sehunna." Hayoung called him out of sudden while they were watching tv that night. 

" Hm? Something is wrong? " Sehun asked. His eyes still fixed on the tv since it was his favorite movie. 

Hayoung chuckled. She leaned closer and kissed his chin. Sehun felt disturbed but not in a way he hated it. He turned his head and kissed Hayoung as if he really need it. 

Little that he knew, his phone is vibrating. Jongin called.

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hey ho! Sorry for another boring update! -facepalm- 
Lalalalalalalalaaa~
Hehe -throw kisses around- 

*i'm hyper tonight*