Rejection.

Beyond Perfection.

"Are you okay, oppa?" Hayoung asked Dongwoon. He nodded. Jongin and Hayoung helped Dongwoon to stand up. 

"I don't know what is wrong with that kid." Jongin said. 

"He is not the type who use violence to settle things down." Hayoung said while nodding agreed at Jongin.

"He really loves you, Hayoung. That is why." Dongwoon teased.

"I agree with sunbae!" Jongin exclaimed.

"Yeah ! Me too." Namjoo agreed too.

" Euww. What's the matter with everyone?" Hayoung yelled covering her embarassment. The others laughed together while walking towards school's clinic to send Dongwoon. 

 

 

 

"You! Come out! Now!" Sehun who was still sweating calling Jinah out of her classroom. She seems scared and shocked when Sehun called her. She walked out of the classroom slowly following Sehun.

" Who ever you are. I don't know what is your name. But what do you want from me?" Sehun asked her in a shout. 

"Wh--what do you mean, oppa?" she asked frightened.

" How did you know it was a trap when other's student acknowledged us as caught-while-making-out. You really have something to explain!" Sehun yelled. The fact that she is a girl and he can't hit her making him feels irritated with that situation.

" Is--isn't it everyone knows it ?" she seems hiding something. Sehun pissed and punched the wall beside her head.

"Mr. Henry! It was Mr. Henry! Who told me that!" she spoke out of fear.

" I knew it. Something is fishy." Sehun pulled the girl's arm and rushed to Student Affair's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student Affair's room.

"Explain ?" Sehun asked Mr. Henry when he reached at the room with Jinah. 

" Explain about ? " Mr. Henry asked back. Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed at what is happening in front of him. 

"How did only this girl knew the incident was a trap while the others knew it as what you said. Making out? Is it a good thing to spread rumours about students like that?" Sehun was really pissed. Mr. Henry peeked at the girl once before looking at Sehun. He seems calm.

"I don't know what are you talking about, Sehun. But this girl, you, I guess I met you only once." Mr. Henry talked to the girl. The girl was obviously looking away from both Sehun and Mr. Henry. 
" You really need to explain something, Jinah. Don't expect I didn't remember you." Mr. Henry continued. Sehun was shocked and turned his head at her.The girl took a deep breath before turned to face both Mr. Henry and Sehun.

"Yes! It was me who told Mr. Henry about you and Hayoung at the basketball store. But it was not me who trapped you two." she explained. 

" Then, who?" Sehun asked a bit threatening.

"Chanmi eonnie. She's the same class as Dongwoon oppa." she said.

" Dongwoon oppa? Is it him?" Hayoung suddenly came out at the door and confused when she heard Dongwoon's name. Sehun turned at Hayoung. 

"It is not your lover." Sehun answered before leaving the room. "Follow me." Sehun asked Hayoung. Hayoung who was still confused, bowed at Mr. Henry before leaving and following Sehun. 

"You! Clean up the basketball store for one week. Ryu Chanmi from class 3-1 will help you after Sehun settled things up with her." Mr. Henry told Jinah. She nodded and looked down in guilty.

 

------------------------------------------------

"Oh Sehun, firstly, Dongwoon oppa is not my lover!" Hayoung told Sehun.

"Whatever" Sehun answered while keep walking. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

"Secondly, where are we going?" she asked and Sehun walked in Dongwoon's class. Hayoung just looked around. Hayoung was about to pull him out but stop when Sehun said.

"Is Ryu Chanmi in here ?"the students were keep silent. Seeing the girl he find was not around, he left the class with Hayoung. 

" So, she is your 'lover'. I see." Hayoung immitate Sehun's 'lover' words. 

"Jealous?" Sehun asked while again keep walking towards the garden. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

There was a girl on the bench at the garden and Sehun walked towards her followed by Hayoung. Hayoung looked at the girl. She has a really pretty face and a long black hair with bangs covering her forehead. Hayoung's thought.

"Noona, mind to explain why?" Sehun asked the girl when the girl put up her head facing them.

"Explain about ?" she asked. She had a really innocent face too. Hayoung's thought again. Hayoung really admire the girl in front of her.

"Yaa. What is it Oh Sehun? You should investigate first. Don't simply put a blame on others." Hayoung try to calm Sehun down. He was really serious.

"I am investigating, Oh Hayoung." again, Hayoung dumbfounded when he called her full name. She remain silent.

" Why did you trapping us ? " Sehun asked calmly. 

" What are you talking about? Why should I trap you in the basketball store ? " she told him. She remain her confused face. But to her bad luck, Sehun aware her mistake. This time, Sehun won't be fooled.

" I didn't said basketball court. How are you going to explain that ? " he chuckled sarcastically. She bited her lips knowing she can't escape but still she want to try.

" Well, what else ? Right ? " 

" Stop it, noona. That girl, Jin-- ah whatever her name. She had told me and Mr. Henry. I just need an explanation before Mr. Henry give you the punishment." Sehun said. 

" Yes! I did it! Don't forget what you did to me back then! That was my revenge. " she shouted. Hayoung was shocked and step back before Sehun wrapped hand around her waist.

" I am marrying her soon." Sehun said calmly. Hayoung turned her head facing Sehun. " I guess everyone knew it, including you." 

Chanmi looked down and her tears flow out. 
"Yeah, I knew. I should have move on. " she stood up and smiled.

"Be happy, Sehun-ah. And Hayoung too." she looked at Hayoung and Hayoung just bowed her head. 
" Mr. Henry probably need me right now. I'll leave first. I'm sorry." that was the last thing she said before she left them there. 

" What exactly happened between you and her?" Hayoung asked when they were walking to the classroom.

"She was my lover." Sehun chuckled while immitating Hayoung's 'lover' word. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

"No. Just kidding. She was like a noona to me back then, since I don't have siblings. " he said. "Until one day..." 

1 year ago...

"Sehun-ah. Noona, noona really likes you." Chanmi looked down covering her red cheeks. Sehun was shocked with the confession. 

" Noona... I liked you like a sister to me. " Sehun said. Chanmi shocked at his answer. 

"I thought you like me too.We spend a lot of time together. We are so close." she said dissatisied.

" I don't have siblings,noona. I really like you as a sister. I treated you like a sister. I hope we can still be friend after this." Sehun coaxed

" No! No way! You just rejected me! "  she shouted. " I can't accept this, Sehun. Am I not pretty ? " 

" You are pretty, noona. I'm sorry." Sehun looked down.

" You never had a girlfriend Sehun. I'll never give up until you have one!" Chanmi screamed in frustration and runaway. 

............

"That was what happened." Sehun told Hayoung. Hayoung nodded.

" She thought that you like me so,  she said she will move on." Hayoung nodded again at her words this time. "But this is all fake. Mehrong!" Hayoung stucked out her tongue. Sehun just chuckled.

"How can you be so sure that it is all fake? " Sehun asked her making she stop and stared at Sehun for a while. 
Their hearts were beating fast in unison.

Mr. Henry cleared his throat in front of them disturbing that moment. They turned their head and bowed at Mr. Henry. He walked near them.

"Eventhough you are the one who've been trapped here, but attacking someone is a wrong thing to do, Oh Sehun." Mr. Henry said to him. Sehun's expression turned into guilty. Hayoung chuckled beside him when she saw Sehun's priceless expression.

"You need to be punished." Mr. Henry patted his shoulder. 

" Okay. I understand. What is it this time, teacher?" Sehun asked him. " And sorry for accusing you." Sehun looked down again.

Mr. Henry chuckled. He looked at Hayoung and give her a fatherly smile before turned the attention to Sehun.

"The punishment is to send me a V.I.P wedding invitation card." Mr. Henry said causing three of them laughed together.