Part 1.

Beyond Perfection.

"Wow... The room is so big!" Hayoung run to the veranda. " The view! Oh my God! It's so beautiful! The sea! Waaaaa! Maldives is so breath taking!" 

Sehun walked in the room and released his hand from the luggages. He wiped his sweat.
"Phew. What the hell that she bring? It's damn heavy!" Sehun nagged. "And why on hell she didn't want the porter boy bringing it ? Can't believe them she said ? Tch." 

"Ah! This is going to be my best vacation ever! Woo!" Hayoung shouted. 

"It is honeymoon, okay! Correct it!" Sehun came out to the veranda. "Maldives is so beautiful." Sehun rested his hand on the steel next to Hayoung and looked around.

"Honeymoon ? Yeah right ?" Hayoung rolled her eyes. Sehun chuckled.

"I told you right. Just have a nice wedding, nice honeymoon. Let's play it real. Enjoy this. Though the fact we aren't real. We only live once, you know ?" Sehun told her while looking at the sea. Somehow, the scenery of Maldives brought him to the calmness.

Hayoung looked at Sehun and stared at his calm face. I didn't know Sehun could grow up as this handsome. Could it be because all this while, I only see hatred in him. Hayoung's thought. Sehun felt uncomfortable with the stare that he turned to his side catching Hayoung's stare but Hayoung immediately turned away. 

"Did I somehow that handsome that you stare at me that way?" Sehun asked while chuckling. Hayoung cleared . 

"Don't be so full of yourself. Tch." Hayoung rolled her eyes and walked in the room. She looked around the living room. There were tv, couches, fridge and small kitchen. 

Then, she walked into the bedroom. She saw a romantic king-sized bed, tv, couch and another two doors. She walked around the room and saw a walk-in wardrobe. She smiled in amusement. She walked to the bathroom and looked inside. 

"Jakuzzi ? Seriously ?" she mumbled. She turned to her back and jumped a bit when she saw Sehun in front of her. 

" You are shocking me! " she said and rubbed her chest. He chuckled and peeked inside the bathroom.

"What's in there ?" he asked.

"Look by yourself." 

"Wow, jakuzzi ! Let's try that!" 

" No!" 

"Oh, come on..." Sehun persuaded with his pouted lips.

" Dumbo! No way! "

Sehun teasingly walked closer to Hayoung making her walked backwards. 

" What are you thinking, Oh Sehun." he ignored her and keep moving closer. Once she stepped in the bathroom, Sehun pulled the door and closed it. 

"Yaa!! Sehun!! Open the door!!" Hayoung knocked hard on the door. Sehun keep laughing outside while holding the door's knob.

"No! Not that easy, Hayoung." he still laughing. Hayoung felt annoyed and hugged herself.

"What do you want?" Hayoung asked.

"Simple."

"What is it?"

" Begging at me. 'Sehun oppa so handsome.Let me out, please?'" Sehun made a girly voice.

"No!" Hayoung slapped the door protesting.

"If it's no, the door won't open." He nodded. Hayoung rolled her eyes. 

"Fine! Sehun oppa so handsome. Let me out, please ?" Hayoung harshly said.

"Not cute enough."

"Ugh!" Hayoung kicked the door. She took her deep breath. 

"Sehun oppa so handsome. Let me out, please?" she made her cutest voice. Sehun who was still laughing opened the door slowly. 

"Okay. Pass!" he said in his laugh. Hayoung rushed out the bathroom and pushed him aside.  

"Jerk! Mehrong!" Hayoung stucked out her tongue and walked to the living room. She took her luggage and walked in the room back. She saw Sehun laid down on the bed. 

"Just a minute, I want to rest. You can have the bed, I'll sleep at the couch or in front tonight." he said. Hayoung felt the pity again inside her heart. 

"No. Nevermind. You already slept on the couch at the hotel last night. Let me sleep on the couch this time." she said. Sehun peeked at Hayoung. 

" I have a stronger body than you. I can bear it. You have the bed okay?" Sehun said and sat up.
"Don't you hungry ? Let's have something to eat. I'll wait you in front." Sehun walked out the room. 

Hayoung sighed in guilty. Why do he need to be that nice to me ? He is making me confused. Hayoung's thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------


I'm sorry about the only little conflict. I just don't want to make any characters look bad T.T I was planning to make the honeymoon chapter a bit longer. The conflict might come between Sehun and Hayoung during the honeymoon. :3 Wait for it! I'll try make the story more interesting! Thank you for supporting and enjoy reading guys :D !


Anyway, let's pray and hope for miracles for the missing Malaysian aircraft. It was a shocking and saddening news for the whole world. :( #PrayforMH370