Engaged.

Beyond Perfection.

"It is official now that my son, Oh Sehun and the daughter of Cascase Design company's president, Miss Oh Hayoung are engaged. The wedding date is still in discussion." Mr. Jungshin told the press. The whole conversation room was filled with reporters, cameramen and some of the workers.

" It seems this marrige with bring benfefit to both companies. I'm glad that the children didn't oppose this marriage. They are in a good relationship with each other too. Prehaps, they are already a lover ?" Mr. Haebin continued before looking at Mr. Jungshin and laughed a bit.


-----------------------------------------------

' Cascase Design company and Shine Scene company are two top company at Seoul. Their good business relationship with each other are well known since the both presidents are a good friends since 18 years ago. Now that they are announcing the engagement between their children. Thus, we are looking forward for more achievement from these two companies..... '

Hayoung press on the off button at her remote control before laying down on her bed. She blowed out air to the empty space and keep sighing. Her phone suddenly beeping singning that she received a message. 

From: Namjoo.
Did you see it ? It is now announced ! You and Sehun are officially engaged! Omg, why am I excited! Congratulations Hayoungieee! Kkk~ 

Hayoung chuckled a bit at her friend's message before replied her.

To: Namjoo.
Yeah. I knew it. Dad already told me that it will be announced today. Cut it, Joo! It's not something you can be happy about. Your friend is dying here.:(( Kkk~

Hayoung put her phone away. 

"How to face tomorrow...?" Hayoung mumbled. She stared at the ceiling and sighing for the nth times. She slowly closed her eyes aftew few minutes thinking and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

"They already engaged? I thought they are enemy?" "They suit each other anyway" "They can't make it! They always fighting!" " Oh my, save my Sehun oppa, Dear Lord"

Hayoung keep walking and ignored the whispers. She acted cold and pretend as if she didn't hear them. 

"Good morning, honey. How's sleep?" Sehun slided his hand around Hayoung's shoulder and smiled.

"Omg! Did oppa just hugging her?" "Darn it that guy, he touched our hayoung!" "Sehun oppa touched her, I'm hurt!"

Hayoung gritted her teeth while looking around her. She looked at Sehun with a sweet smile.

"Let go of me! People are watching!" Hayoung whispered sternly.Sehun pulled Hayoung closer to him and tighten his arms around her.

"We're officially engaged anyway." with that, he dragged Hayoung to the classroom. They walked passed Dongwoon. Dongwoon watched them until they lost from his sight.

Sehun released her once they reached in the classroom. Hayoung glared at him.

"What was that? Are you crazy?" Hayoung half yelled. There were few students in the classroom and they seem not interested with the two kids.

"Just act as you can. Do you want they come out with new rumours about we are always fighting? I bet our parents won't be proud." He smiled and pretend to fix Hayoung's hair. Hayoung pulled her head back a bit causing Sehun pulled down his hand and slided his hands in his empty pocket.

" Fine! It is an act! Fake Oh Sehun!" Hayoung whispered.Before she could walked to her place, Sehun whispered back.

"It's going to be fun anyway." he chuckled and walked to his seat. Hayoung snorted and walked to her seat. 

"What was that ? You two had made up? Woah!" Namjoo seems excited.

"Maybe." Hayoung answered shortly. She glared at Sehun when she caught him looking at her while smirking.

--------------------------------------------------

"Hayoung-ah! Congratulations on your engagement!" Dongwoon lean his arm on the locker next to Hayoung's. Hayoung saw him and closed the door while smiling.

"Thank you oppa!" she replied shortly appreciating his wish though this all is not what she want.

"However, I'm a bit hurt you didn't tell me about it." he said while pouting. 

"I'm sorry. I thought Dad is going to keep this as a secret for a bit longer. I didn't know he will announced it a bit earlier." Hayoung explained to make her favourite oppa feeling better. Sehun passed by them and saw Dongwoon messed Hayoung's hair like he always did. Sehun came up with an idea. 

"It's okay Hayoungiee. I hope you will be happy!" Hayoung grinned and fixed her hair a bit. 

"Honey, have you eat ? I'm hungry. Let's accompany me to eat ?" Sehun wraped his arm around Hayoung's waist before turned his head facing Dongwoon. "Ah, Sunbae! Hello!" he greeted and bowed his head a bit. Dongwoon just smiled and bowed back. 

Hayoung who was startled at Sehun's act faked a laugh and smiled at Dongwoon as she was embarrassed at him. She smiled sweetly and looked at Sehun.

"You should eat your breakfast and stop making me worried. Look at those handsome face of yours. It's getting thin!" Hayoung said and pinched his cheek as hard as she could. Sehun made a weird smile to hold the pain he felt on his cheek. Hayoung faced Dongwoon again and excused herself with Sehun.

"See you later, oppa!" 
"See you later, sunbae!"

Dongwoon watched the two kids. He chuckled and shook his head.
"Sehun-ah. If you ever hurt Hayoung, I guess I should fight for her from you" with that he then walked away.

They walked until reached an empty classroom. Hayoung pushed Sehun inside the classroom and locked the door.

"What were you doing? It's freaking in front of Dongwoon oppa!" Hayoung glared at him.

" Emm.. How about you called me oppa?" he chuckled. 

"It's not funny and I'm serious, Oh Sehun" Hayoung scoffed and hugged herself.

"Fine! I was just having fun." He laughed hard. To him, Hayoung's mad expression is priceless.

"It is fun for you but it's not for me! Pabo Sehun!" she shouted again showing her anger.

"It will be more fun soon." he smiled and pretended to clean the dust on Hayoung's shoulder. Hayoung rolled her eyes and step back. Sehun then walked towards the door.

"Anyway, I'm not hungry. I had my breakfast with Jongin just now. And thanks for the love mark you left on my cheek. It's terribly hurt." he laughed again and walked out of the classroom.

"Tch. You deserved that, dumbo!" Hayoung scoffed and took her step out of the classroom. 


------------------------------------------------

"Sehun-ah! Congratulations on your engagement ! It's glad to know you already made up with Hayoung! I didn't know you two can get closed in that short time! Anyway, send my regards to your fiancee! " Mr. Henry congratulate Sehun when he walked passed by him. He patted the younger's back before walked away to the meeting room. Sehun just bowed his head and rubbed his nape speechlessly.

 


"What the hell is all this?" Sehun exclaimed when he saw his table. It is fulled with cakes, cards, chocolates, cupcakes, boxes and some gifts. Most of them are written ' Congratulations on your engagement, Sehun oppa! '

"It is from your fans, of course! Who else?" Jongin answered in annoyance as the gifts flooded to his table as well. Sehun just ignored uninterested with the gifts and took his seat. 

"Anyway, not forget to remind you. Your fiancee is famous too." Jongin said while pointing at two fancy boxes fulled with gifts behind Hayoung. Sehun turned his head to Hayoung before widen his eyes, shocked at the sight. He then took a glance at his gifts and took Jongin's bag. He filled the bag with all of the gifts.

"Yaa. What are you doing?" Jongin shouted. 

"I don't want these. You have it. Eat well Jonginaaa." Sehun patted Jongin's cheek playfully while chuckling. He keep the bag back before stood up and make him way. 

He walked towards Hayoung and took a cupcake before sat on Hayoung's table facing her. He ate the cupcake in front of her. Jongin who was watching giggled at his best friend.

"What the hell is he doing? I thought he don't want the cakes ? Stupid Sehun!" Jongin shook his head.

"Em. Yummy... What a nice fan you have, honey." He smiled sweetly at her. Hayoung smiled back following the flow.

"Done eating ? I hope you can have your seat now since the table is not for sitting, darling." Hayoung said. 

"How about a kiss before I go?" Sehun said while pointing his cheek. The smile on Hayoung's face was gone and she kicked Sehun's leg. Sehun whined like a kid.

" Go now, it's gross. You're giving me nausea!" Hayoung pretended to vomit. Sehun just laughed and walk back to his seat. 

"Stupid! What were you doing? You said you didn't want the cake?" Jongin still laughing at his friend's act. Sehun sat down on his seat and just keep smiling. He feels satisfied everytime he teased Hayoung. 

"Having fun. And it will be more fun in the future." Sehun chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 


-----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! T.T this chapter supposedly posted yesterday but I accidentally deleted it. I have to retype it :( Maybe it isn't good as the original. T.T 

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and supportting this story! :))) Enjoy readinggg!