Confession.

Beyond Perfection.

"I like you." Hayoung blinked few times at Dongwoon's words. He cleared his throat once before continue.
"I know you had this kind of confession a lot of times and I know I am not the only who have a crush on you. But still I want to confess this to you." 

Hayoung breathe out when she finally come to her sense. She was really shocked by the confession. She really like Dongwoon, but not more like a brother to her. It was confusing that he has that kind of feeling towards her. 

"I-- Well, you knew it me and Sehun will get married in few more weeks." Hayoung told him.

"Yeah I knew. I knew you and him are engaged. I knew you two are happy with each other. I'm in senior year, Hayoung. This is my last year. I know I can't get you, but, I want you to know how I feel. The least thing I could do is conffessing. I didn't ask you to accept me. I just hope for your happiness with Sehun."he explained with his smile kept still. Hayoung felt a bit relieved that the fact he didn't expect more from her.

"You know you're special to me. You treated me like a sister. I like you like a brother to me." she confessed too. Dongwoon smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you didn't hate me for this. Take care of yourself. I can't take care of you anymore, Sehun might jealous." Dongwoon chuckled. Yeah right, jealous. Hayoung's thought. 

" And don't avoid me, oppa. I mean we're still a friend right?" Hayoung persuading a bit. Dongwoon nodded and patted Hayoung's head before he left her there in front of her locker.

Because of few students were around Dongwoon and Hayoung that time, the rumours about Dongwoon conffessed to Hayoung spreaded as fast as light. Sehun knew it too but he pretended like nothing is wrong to him.

"Oppa, didn't you know that Dongwoon oppa like your fiancee?" the girl, Jinah from the other day suddenly asked him when he walked in front of her class. She was with her another two friends who are also Sehun's fangirls.

"Ouh really? It's none of my business anyway." Sehun smiled sarcastically at her and left her. 

"I've heard the rumour about you've been trapped in the store with Hayoung too. Could it be related to Dongwoon oppa?" she shouted but 
low enough for only Sehun heard it.
Sehun blinked for few moments and walked away ignoring her. He felt he should settle up something with Dongwoon.

"Sunbae, can we talk?" Sehun called Dongwoon at his class. Dongwoon nodded and followed Sehun to basketball court.

"Could it be about my conffession to Hayoung ? Don't worry about that Sehun-ah. I didn't mean to take her from you." Dongwoon calmly said to him when they were at the corner of the court.

"Well, I don't mind about that, sunbae." Sehun chuckled. "Something else is disturbing me." Sehun continued.

"Probably, you hate me so much that Hayoung is going to marry me ?" Sehun asked calmly. 

"No. I mean why would I feel that way ? Hayoung didn't like me back after all." Dongwoon answered.

"That could be another reasons, sunbae." 

"Reasons?" Dongwoon was completely in confusion.

" Do you know about the incident that I was trapped with Hayoung in the store? " Sehun asked him pointing the store behind him. " It is probably the reasons why I've been trapped. The reason of jealousy?" 

Dongwoon chuckled at him before sounded him back.
" I didn't know you were trapped. I thought you were lovey dovey with her or probably making out?" 

Sehun was out of control that he hit Dongwoon's face. He keep hitting Dongwoon who didn't reply him at first. Dongwoon finally fight Sehun back. The punching and kicking scene were seen by few students who passed by. 

" Hayoung! Jongin! Sehun is fighting with Dongwoon sunbae at the basketball court!" Youngmin, the class monitor called her. 

"What?" Hayoung and Jongin asked in a unison shock. They looked at each other before nodded and rushed away to the court followed by Namjoo.

They were still fighting when Jongin, Hayoung and Namjoo reached the court. 

"Oh Sehun! Stop it!" Hayoung shouted. Sehun was about to punch Dongwoon who is under him. He turned to see Hayoung and others. Jongin run to Sehun and pull him backwards to release Dongwoon. Hayoung in the other hand help Dongwoon to sit up. 

"What is wrong with you ? Why do you need to use so much violence! " she scolded her fiancee. Dongwoon was breathing hard beside her. 

" He is the one who trapping us!" Sehun shouted back. 

"Trapping?" "What trap ?" "What is Sehun talking about?" The whispers from other students that could be heard around them. 

"What is it that you talking about, stupid?" Jongin asked Sehun. 

" The incident at the store. We were trapped by him!" Sehun shouted again. 

"It was a trap?" Jongin asked slowly releasing Sehun. 

" What ? I thought everyone knew it." Sehun asked Jongin. 

"I told you. All I knew is you and Hayoung were caught making out at the store. I didn't know it was a trap." Dongwoon finally said something after keep silent watching the scene. 

"Yeah that was what I knew too. The rumour said you two were caught lovey dovey-ing in the store. I'm sorry, Hayoung. I didn't know it was a trap and I don't have the gut to ask you." Namjoo told Hayoung. Hayoung just shook her head. Sehun turned his head to Jongin and Jongin nodded signing that it was true.

"." Sehun muttered before left everyone there confused including Hayoung.