Fight.

Beyond Perfection.

Student's Affair room. 10:30 a.m.

"It's you guys again, Oh Sehun, Oh Hayoung. So what is this all about ? Still arguing for the nonsense thing ?" the bispectacle man seems calm. It's Mr. Henry Kim. The teacher that in charge of student's discipline.

Sehun and Hayoung who are standing side by side with a gap less than 15 centimetres are facing their head away from each other. They remain silent in the stare of Mr. Henry. 

30 minutes ago...

The class is in the usual hyper situation. Everyone seems busy with their own things but still can't lessen the noise. Sehun and Jongin is a tablemate. They seems busy with their own conversation about the new video game that just out recently. Hayoung in the other hand is a tablemate with Namjoo. They seems busy discussing the previous subject. 

"Anyone could volunteer to clean the blackboard ? I need to pass up these books to Mr. Lee now." said the class leader, Jo Kwangmin before he left the class to teacher's room. 

Everyone seems ignoring him and continue their work. 

"I'll do it, wait a minute, Kai." Sehun told Jongin before he stand up. He always call his bestfriend with that name instead of his real name. 

At the same time, at the other part of the class. Hayoung is already stand up and told Namjoo.
" I'll clean the blackboard for a while. You can try solving the question first, Namjoo." By that she started to walk to the front.

When both Sehun and Hayoung reached at the first row of the student's table, they looked at each other before they rush to the duster at the blackboard. Hayoung get it first before Sehun take it from her.

"Yaa ! I want to do it first! I was the first one who volunteer to do this ! " Sehun said to Hayoung.

"Ouh my god. I was the one who hold the duster first! Can't you see ? Are you blind or something ?" Hayoung protested and harshly take the duster from Sehun. 

" No way ! I was the one who stand up first to do this ! Are you deaf ? Don't you hear my chair was been pushed when I stood up ? " Sehun don't want to give up and pull the duster from Hayoung's hand. Hayoung gritted her teeth before take the duster back.

"Back off, Oh Sehun ! I don't hear your chair's sound because I was the one who stand up first ! " Hayoung shouted and the whole class started to give attention to the two people in front of the class.

They keep arguing who's first to come out to clean the blackboard and the "pulling-duster" scene is been playing. It's keep going on for about more than 10 minutes before suddenly the other students pretended to read their own book or do their work. 

" Ehem ! Oh Sehun. Oh Hayoung. You two, follow me. Now ! " Mr. Henry is watching them with Kwangmin. Kwangmin's mouth was open wide when watching the two perfect students who arguing in front of him. 

" This is all your fault ! " Hayoung exclaimed in whisper to Sehun before putting the duster on the blackboard and follow Mr. Henry. Sehun just rolled his eyes in annoyance and follow them behind. Before he leave the class, he mouthing 'sorry' to Kwangmin. Kwangmin just shake his head and at the end he is the one who clean the blackboard as preparation for the next subject.

 

 

 


"So, no one want to explain about the duster fight just now ?" Mr. Henry finally say something after 5 minutes the students in front of him keep still like a statue. They finally turn their head to face Mr. Henry.

" I'm sorry, Mr. Henry." both of them said in unison while looking down on the floor showing their guiltiness.

" Well, you guys knew it, it is not the first time you two coming in here facing me with the same absurd problem. I don't know what is wrong between both of you. It's like north and south magnet. " Mr. Henry start to nag. The two students just keep their mouth shut but still pay attention to the teacher.

" Oh Sehun and Oh Hayoung. Both of you are a good student. Always dominate the top ranking of students. Always bring victory to our basketball team. Even, both of you come from a wealthy family. As for respecting for what you two had done to school, I always let go both of you. However, this is the last time. I won't be nice after this. " their expression change when the teacher mention 'let go' words. They seems relieved.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry" they said in unison again with a bit aegyo. All of the teachers in the school know both of these two students always full with aegyo and it always a fail to scold them. Even, Mr. Henry sometime lost to their aegyo. Mr. Henry smiles a bit at the two cute students before change his expression back to a serious one.

"But, don't forget, today is the last chance." Mr. Henry said. They both nodded with a smile before Mr. Henry asked them to go.

"Oh Sehun, I hate you ! " Hayoung said in an angry tone to Sehun once they were outside of the room. Hayoung walk first leaving Sehun behind. 

"Don't worry ! I hate you too ! " Sehun shouted to the girl in front of him who is walking fast in anger to their classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayoung keep glaring at Sehun during the whole class after the incident.

"Stupid dumb. Oh Sehun. How annoying ! " Hayoung keep muttering those words to show her annoyance towards Sehun. Namjoo at her side keep shaking her head understanding on what had happened. 

Sehun also at his place glaring at Hayoung once in a while. 
" Eventhough she's pretty, she's still annoying. Tch." Jongin on his side nudging him.

 "Focus on the class you smartass. Don't be too proud!" Jongin knew his friend is smart but still he always reminding his friend to focus on the teacher. He just don't want Sehun keep on watching Hayoung and gaining another fight.