Present.

Beyond Perfection.

School's bell rang signing it was the end of the day. Hayoung kept her things and walked out of the class with Namjoo. As expected, Sehun and Jongin trailed from behind. 

" Hayoungiee. Take care ! I'll go now ! " Namjoo bid a goodbye to Hayoung. She glanced at the boys and smiled while waving her hand. She left the others to her father's car. 

Jongin left Sehun and Hayoung with a goodbye too since they reached at his motorcycle. Once Jongin lost from their eyes, Sehun walked closer to Hayoung and gave her a back hug. Hayoung gasped and peeked at him over her shoulder.

"I've been waiting the whole day to hold you like this. Geez. It's freaking me out that the fact I can't touch you freely in school. " He chuckled. " I already miss you." He smiled at Hayoung. 

Hayoung chuckled and hide her smile while looking straight to her front. She cleared for seconds and touched Sehun's hand on her tummy. She squeezed it slightly. 

" Anyway, we're still at school. We didn't passed the front gate yet." Hayoung said while pointing at the school gate which is few metres away from them. With a slight frown, Sehun released her slowly. Hayoung chuckled at his sour face. She hugged his arm and walked out the school together with him. Once they reached outside the school, Sehun pecked Hayoung's cheek and received a glare from Hayoung. He pretended as if he didn't do anything. Hayoung shook her head and chuckled.

"Emm.. Sehun.. " Hayoung called him on their way home. Sehun looked at her giving his full attention. 

" What is it do you want for your present ? " Hayoung looked at him. She was really hoping it was not what she expected. Sehun smirked and looked front.

"You'll know later." He said before turned to other way heading to somewhere.

 

 


Hayoung blinked for seconds at what she saw before looked at Sehun. Sehun just smiled at her.

"Supermarket ? Really ?" Hayoung asked. Sehun nodded.

" Yeah. I want you to cook for me. As my present." He grinned. Hayoung stared at him in disbelief. Out of all the things she thought he could ask for his present, he choose her cooking. Hell now, she don't really know how to cook. 

" B--but I don't really know how to cook.." Hayoung looked down. She felt bad for not granting what he wanted. Sehun smiled.

" That's why I want to taste your cooking." He grinned.

" So that you can make fun of me ? " 
Hayoung asked while frowning. Sehun laughed and shook his head.

" No. So that you can improve next time. You know, I don't want spending the whole my life eating outside. I want to have a dinner date at home with you too." He smiled. Hayoung looked away shy at what Sehun just said. 

" Fine. What do you want me to cook ? " Hayoung asked. 

" Anything you cook the best. Except for ramyeon because i can do that myself." Sehun said. Hayoung frowned and nodded. They walked in the supermarket and bought all the stuffs they needed.

 


They reached home 2 hours after that. Sehun brought the groceries and put it on the kitchen counter while Hayoung took off her bag.

" I'll take my bath first." Sehun said and walked upstairs. Hayoung nodded and took off her jacket before placing it on the couch. She then walked into the kitchen to cook. 

" What should I cook ?" She bite her lips. She really blank at the moment. She suddenly remembered that her mother had taught her making egg rolls. She smiled and started to cook the egg rolls.

It took her one hour to finish cooking. She smiled at her victory. She placed the egg rolls on the table before walked to the front taking her jacket and bag. 

" Ah.. tired." She rubbed her neck. " Where is Sehun what takes him a long time to bathe ? " 

Once she walked inside their room, she found Sehun on the bed with his facing her. She blinked for seconds. If she was not mistaken, it was her first time to see his bare skin. She shook her thought away. She walked closer to him slowly and saw his sleeping face. 

" Aish. Why didn't he bother to wear something before sleeping?" Hayoung scoffed. She peeked at his body before shook her head and cover him with blanket. 

' Is it me or he is really y. Geez. What am I thinking?' Hayoung's thought. She can't take it anymore. She took her towel and left to bathroom. It was the time for her to bathe.


Sehun slowly opened his eyes before rushedly sitting on the bad. He blinked for seconds. He looked at his phone and it showed 7.00 p.m. 

" Aish. I thought it is already the next day. Damn I fall asleep." He got down from the bed and he can hear the sounds of water from the bathroom. Hayoung must be showering right now. He thought. He walked to the wardrobe and took a shirt to wear. He then walked back to the bed and took his phone to play games while waiting for Hayoung.


Hayoung shut the shower off. She then walked to the towel's hanger and took the towel to dry herself. Once she done, she just realized that she forgot to bring a new attire for change. 

" Aish. How come I forgot? " She knocked her own head. She then wrapped herself with the towel.

" Nevermind. Sehun is sleeping right now." Hayoung nodded and slowly open the bathroom door.

Sehun stop playing the games when he heard the click sound from the bathroom door. He focused his eyes on the bathroom to greet Hayoung. Once Hayoung stepped out of the bathroom with only her towel, Sehun's jaw dropped. Same goes to Hayoung who stood still in front of the bathroom in shock. 

Sehun slowly glancing Hayoung's body from below where her milky thigh can be seen to upper part where Hayoung's cleavage slightly shown. He never thought that Hayoung would come out from the bathroom with only towel because all this while she will change her clothes in the bathroom. Hayoung gulped for few times before gather courage to speak out. She let out an awkward chuckles.

" I--I thought you are sleeping..." Hayoung told him making him blinked and came back to reality. Sehun then stood up.

" I'll just wait you downstairs." He said before foolishly walking to opposite side of the door. When he realized he was on the wrong way, he turned back to the door and got himself out of the room. He awkwardly took his step down the stairs before laid down on the couch and cover his face with the cushion.

Once Sehun left the room, Hayoung let out a gasp. She hold tight on her towel.

" Damn. That was... that was an awkward situation." Hayoung shook her head and walked to the wardrobe to change. 

Sehun on the other hand keep biting his lips.

" Why oh why Oh Hayoung." He mumbled to himself. He still can't wipe off the image of Hayoung's body with only towel in his mind. It kept playing in his mind. Her legs, her collarbones, her wet hair and the most attraction for him is her chest. He can't help but to feel something hot inside his chest. He then stood up to drink some water to cool himself down.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------
So, everyone ready for ? lol Not yet. I was just making your imagination go wilder *slapped* :P

 

Anyway, big condolences to the family of MH370 victims. Our prayers and thought for the poor victims. :(