Chapter 9 - The Castle

CHECKMATE

The Castle

 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

After 1 hour of the long ride, I arrived at the Castle. I hopped out from the car, in front of me, stood strongly a castle. It was an old Castle, but still, managed to look stunning. The architecture was surely made for the best. The detailed cravings told it all. Well, that Pure Blood’s sense of art wasn’t that bad. Talking about that Pure Blood, didn’t he suppose to be here right now?

 

I glanced at my watch, it said 2.05 PM. It hadbeen 5 minutes over and there was still no sign from Yunho. I decided to wait for another minutes. And after 15 minutes of waiting, which was felt like 15 hours, I decided to enter the castle alone, scratched that stupid Yunho.

 

I walked alone to the huge door. Even the door looked beautiful. It was engraved with the sculpture of 2 gorgeous looking angels, who was bowing to each other. Well, how was I supposed to open this door? This castle didn’t seem like to be opened to the public anyways.

 

I was going to knock, okay, sounded stupid, but yeah… I was going to knock then suddenly the door opened itself. Wow! I never expected an automatic door at an old castle. Cool! Maybe I must use it at my house too. Okay, don’t mind my random thought.

 

With a little unsure step, I entered the castle. And to my surprise, I saw my supposed-to-be partner, Jung Yunho sitting at the couch. How could he entered this castle and sat here as if it was his own house? When did he come anyways? I didn’t see any car outside.

 

“Yah! I asked you to come at 2 PM. And what time is it, missy?” he asked me. He looked a little annoyed, and a little hot. Oh come on, Hye Soon-ah. He was your opponent, but a HOT one. Aish! Stupid brain, shut up!

 

“It is 2.20 PM now. And yes, u asked me to come at 2 PM. And I DO arrive here at 2 PM.” I said.

 

“Why don’t you enter earlier then?” he asked me while shaking his head.

 

“How am I supposed to know that you were ALREADY in here?” I asked him back.

 

“Of course I’m supposed to be here. It’s my house.” He stated. Well, he must be kidding. I raised one of my eyebrow, eyed him with distrust.

 

“What?” he asked me.

 

“Are you kidding me?” I asked back. So, he was not kidding?

 

“Gosh, why must I lie to you? It’s MY house.” He emphasized the word MY while motioning a ‘quote’ sign with his fingers. Wow! So, all this time, this Vampire was living in this castle?

 

“Yah! Are we gonna do the project or not?” he asked me. Gosh, he may be HOT but absolutely IMPATIENT. I shook my head and sighed. This will be a long day.

 

“Araso. Araso. Let’s do the project.” I told him.

 


 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Okay, so, let’s have a little tour in MY castle first.” I told her and started to walking, starting the ‘tour’. She just rolled her eyes and followed me. Like yesterday, she looked absolutely breath-taking. How I wish that she was a Vampire too. I will surely fell for her. But too bad, she was human.

 

I started to lead her to the stair case. She was looking around, eyeing the painting, I guessed.

 

“So, you really live here?” she broke the silent.

 

“Hell, Yes! How many timesI must tell you?” I said, annoyed. This girl, gosh!

 

“Wow! So you must be rich then?” Rich? Well, Vampire didn’t need to be rich to live at a Castle. But yeah, my family owned the most powerful company at Seoul anyways. Yup, the most powerful company at Seoul was owned by a Vampire. Ironic, huh?  

 

“Yes, sorta.” I said nonchalantly. We arrived at 2nd floor.

 

“Here is the 2nd floor. There’re 3 main rooms here, library, office, and my bedroom. So, which room do you like to research first?”  I asked her. No answer. I spun around. No one. Where was she? I looked around then I found her staring at the library door. “Did that door looked so gorgeous?”I murmured out while approaching her.

 

“Well, library it is, I guess.” I stopped behind her and spoke up. She spun around. Shocked was written all over her face. I let out a chuckle, she looked funny.

 


 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

“You scared me!” I snapped him. Oh my god, he freaked me out. I was admiring the huge door in front of me and he suddenly spoke up behind me. He chuckled again. And I could sense that strange feeling again. His smirk looked so familiar. And so did this Castle. It had this familiar aura too, especially this room.

 

“Are that door looked so gorgeous?” he said and smirked. I thought I must get used to see her smirk from now on.

 

“Yeah, what room is it?” I asked him.

 

“Library.” He said then opened the door. He motioned me to enter.

 

As soon as I stepped in, those feeling hit meagain. This library, it looked so familiar, as if I have been here thousands time before. But it was impossible, I’m sure this was the first time I stepped here.

 

The library looked as gorgeous as the castle. Thousands of books covered the wall. And there was a comfy looked couch in the middle. A few breath-taking painting colored the wall too. This castle was indeed artistic. I started to wander around. Checking out the books and another objects. I was too overwhelmed to notice a pair of arm hugging my waist and spun me around. And then, I met his eyes. Jung Yunho’s eyes.

 

I was frozen. Usually, I would surely kill the people who did this to me, let alone a Vampire, I would have been torn his throat apart. And what was I doing now? I was not even moving a single inch. I felt like being into his gaze.

 


 

*Yunho POV*

 

We stepped into the library and started to wander around. Hye Soon seemed so stunned with this room. Her gaze never left the room. She was inspecting every inch of this room. While I myself, I was having this strange feeling.

 

I felt like I ever watched this scene before. Watching Hye Soon wander around, watching her admiring every object in this room. I felt like experienced it before. But it was impossible. I have just met her yesterday. But still, it felt like I was longing to meet her for years. I felt like holding her, hugging her. I have this feeling to keep her with me, didn’t want to let her go.

 

I was too overwhelmed with the feeling and then I felt my body move by it own self. I felt myself approaching her from behind. I felt my arms hugging her waist and spun her around. Our eyes met. Her gaze, it made me felt… weird. It felt like losing my own self in her eyes.

 

Soon, I pinned her to the wall. I was eyeing her face. Her eyes, her nose, and soon my gaze landed on her lips. I felt my face approaching her.

 

We were so close when suddenly I heard the wolf’s growl. And all of sudden the wall flip open.

 

And I could feel we were falling in to goodness-know-where.

 


 

update!! LOL~

And well, this chapter is supposed to be Junsu’s Past..

but yeah.. I have a mood for the ‘main story’ so yeah…

for who have been waiting for YooSuMin’s Past... they’re on the way.. hahha

 

thank you so much for the lovely comment and support..

they mean a lot to me.. ^^

love ya… <3

 

are you guys interested in what'll happen next?? do comments & subscribes..! xD

 

©Dhee14, 08.17.2011