Chapter 1 - Pure Blood

CHECKMATE

Pure Blood

 

* Hye Soon POV*

 

The super loud music could be heard all over this place. This was the biggest club in this city, Seoul, and also the most crowded one, it was called VAMP. Pssh, I wonder which human who named his club VAMP, so ridiculous. Or, maybe he was not a human, maybe he was Vampire himself, who know?!

 

Yeah, you didn’t hear me wrong. I said Vampire, that blood-er thingy. Euuh, gross, I know.

 

Who said Vampires was just a myth, a fantasy? They were all over around us, maybe in your school, your office, your neighborhood, wherever they wanted. And who said Vampires were scared of light? No, theydid not. They could have sightseeing at morning, noon, night, and midnight, whenever they wanted.

 

And who said Vampire was immortal? Well, in this case, it wasn’t totally wrong. They do was immortal, but there’re a creature named Slayer, who had a task to end their immortality. Anyways, enough with this Vampire thingy, I had my own business here.

 

Soon, I made my way to the dance floor, the crowded dance floor. I could sense a lot of Vampire’s presences here. Not to mention, the powerful one. I then started to swing, following the beats. I could tell everyone’s eyes were on me. I can’t help it, being a vampire slayer, I was blessed by a beautiful face and breath-taking body.

 

Suddenly, the song turned into a ballad one.

 

“Hey, hottie. May I have this dance?” a tall, handsome guy approached me. He had a y smirk hanging on his handsome face, tall and well-built body, and a great sense of fashion. One word, Gorgeous.  It would be great if he was a human, but too bad, he was not.

 

“My pleasure, …” I said with the same smirk and my flirty voice.

 

“Shiwon.” He said.

 

“Hye Soon.” I replied, the smirk had not left my face. We then started to swing left and right. I could feel his hands browsed through my back. What a sick creature.

 

“Wanna have some drink?” he offered.

 

“How about some privacy?” I offered back. Hey, don’t get me wrong, I had to act like this, but he was pretty hot. Whatever, he was just a gross ert Vampy. He looked a bit startled, but soon he smirked again.

 

“Hmm, to-the-point type. I love it.” He whispered, I could feel his cold breath around my neck.

 

Stupid Vampy, like I would fall for it. He then led me out ofthe club, to the dark, empty alley. Nice choice, huh? He pinned me to the cold wall, started to kiss me. Damn, I will kill you soon. I then grabbed my sword, tried to stab his chest, but he dodged it. !

 

“Uh-Uh”, he said while swaying his index finger, showing a no-no sign. “Slayer, huh? Too bad, you look pretty hot.” Still flashing that smirk. I swore I will kill him!

 

“Shut up!” I hissed then tried again to stab him, he dodged it again.

I pulled my gun out, started to shoot him, still, he dodged. Fortunate enough, my bullet got his right leg. Didn’t want to lose this chance, I shot his arm, then his chest. Too bad, just got his shoulder, but enough to stop him. I quickly approached him, before his wounds recovered. Vampires had a damn quick recovery.  I stabbed his chest, his heart to be exact. He gasped. I wonder how this heart-less creature could actually had a heart, it even wasn’t beating. Weird.

 

“P-Pure blood…” that was all he said before turned to ashes. He must be freaking shocked to face a pure blood. Pssh, poor creature indeed.

 

Now, you were wondering why he called me Pure Blood? Yes, because I am.

 

There were a lot of Vampire Slayers in the world. Although, our number could not be compared with the Vampires. We were about ¼ of them- world was indeed unfair. But, there was only one Pure Blood Vampire Slayer each generation. A pure descent from the 1st Slayer, The Founder.

 

I was her 100th generation. The one and only who could own The Sword. Then, what was The Sword? Well, it was the one and only weapon that could kill a Vampire, owned by The Founder, and now it was given to me, as a Pure Blood. The other Slayer had weapons too, the same sword as mine, but they just injured them, not killing them.

 

In the other words, I was the only one who could kill a Vampire.

 

 


 

*Yunho POV*

 

The super loud music could be heard all over this place. This was the biggest club in this city, also the most crowded one, called VAMP. It was owned by my family, and I was their only heir. My family also owned one of the most powerful companies at Seoul.

 

I was sitting at the VIP area, along with my buddies. Let me introduce them.

 

The one with a beautiful feature, Kim Jaejoong, he was sitting alone in the bar, he loved to drink alone. And the one who was flirting with some random girls at the couch, Park Yoochun, the natural Casanova. Well, blame his killer smile. The other two was struggling against a chocolate cheese cake, justlike 5 years olds. The shorter one who squeaked his dolphin voice out loud,was Kim Junsu. People thought he was cute. And the taller one with model-like features, Shim Changmin, he was usually a drinking-alone type too, but yeah, his love for cheese cake defeated his habit. 

 

I could sense some girls giggling at me while whispering to each others. I turned to face them, flashing my manly yet inviting smirk. They seemed like going to explode at any second. Well, can’t help it.

 

Being a Vampire, yeah, Vampire, we were completed by perfect features. Agorgeous face and a well-built body. Our pale skin wrapped perfectly on it, shining in the dark and glistening at the light, made us more breath-taking than ever.

 

We were also an expert flirter. We never failed to fluttered women’s heart, although only with a smirk. And being a pure blood one, yeah, I, Jung Yunho was a pure blood Vampire, the grandson of the 1st Vampire, The Lord, it had been destined that there was none of a girl who didn’t fall for me, even a slayer. Euh, slayer, that poor creature, a weak human who tried to kill us.

 

Soon, one of the girls approached me. She was beautiful, I could tell, too bad, a human. A poor weak creature, our prey.

 

“Hey, y.. Need a company?” she flirted.

 

“Yeah, why not,…?” I smirk.

 

“E-Eun Hye.” Her face turned red, she was not blushing, I thought, more like got too excited.

 

“Eun Hye, beautiful name for beautiful girl, world is so fair, isn’t it?” I flashed her my smile. “Eun Hye-ah, don’t you think this place is too crowded?” She looked startled at first, but soon, she seemed calm again.

 

“Yeah, so, some privacy?” she offered.

 

“Sure.” I then led her out of the club, to the quiet empty alley. Didn’t want to lose my prey, I pinned her to the wall. “Ready?” I whispered, started her neck.

 

“Of course.” She said. Suddenly, Isensed something cold approaching my chest.

 

“, slayer, huh?” I dodged her sword.

 

“Shut up! Just go to hell!” she barked then started to stab me.

 

Pssh, she thought she could kill me, the pure blood, with that little sharp thingy, how naïve. In a half of second, I stood behind her, grabbed both of her hands and pinned them behind her back.

 

And without hesitation, I stabbed my fangs through her neck, her blood out of her veins. Her body weakened, so I released my grip. Her lifeless body fell hard to the cold floor.

 

I the side of my mouth, cleaned the blood stain, and then walked back to the club. Hmm, Slayer’s blood will always be my favorite.

 


 

1st chapter is here!! What do u think?? Comments?? ^^

 

© Dhee14, 08.16.2011