Chapter 27 : Tense!

CHECKMATE

Tense

 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Gyaaaa~~~ My innocent eyes!! For the 2nd time!” I heard a high pitch squealing voice. Hye Soon quickly pulled apart and turned to the voice’s owner. I sighed. I did not need to search for the owner. I could tell whose voice was that right away. There’s not another walking dolphin in this world, no, no other than Kim Junsu.

 

I took a deep breath and turned around. And yeah, I was right. Kim Junsu, the moment spoiler was standing in front of the door, both of his hands were covering his eyes, not fully covered though, there was still a little gap there, naughty dolphin. The rest of Dong Bang Shin Ki were there too.

 

“Ehem.” I heard Yoochun clearing his throat. “Are we ruining the moment?” he continued with a naughty grin on his face. That kid!

 

“Hell, yeah!” I said, okay, half yelled. But soon shut up because of Hye Soon’s smack on my arm.

 

“Ouch.” I sulked and pouted. Yeah, I was just exaggerating and Hye Soon surely knew it because she just rolled her eyes.

 

“So, what’re you two doing here?” Changmin asked while flashed me that ‘magnae trying tobelooked mature’ stare.

 

“No-nothing.” Hye Soon quickly replied. I was slightly offended. How could she say that we did nothing? We were definitely doing something here.

 

“Are you sure?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

 

I could see the tint of pink forming on both of Hye Soon’s cheeks. She was going to answer but I cut her.

 

“What’re you guys doing here?” I asked to change the subject.

 

“Well, searching for y-“ Yoochun was going to answer me but soon being cut by another squeal of Junsu.

 

“Gyaaa~ what happenedwith this room?” he yelled after taking a good look of the room. Well, wasn’t it a bit too late to notice it now? I mean, the room was totally in chaos due to the ‘earthquake’.

 

“Earthquake.” I replied while shrugging my shoulder.

 

“Earthquake? In this room only?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah.” I said as the matter of fact. It’s true though.

 

“What is this slayer doing here?” Jaejoong finally opened his mouth, but why he had to blurt out such words? Jeez. I turned to Hye Soon and I saw her eyes widened.

 

“Y-you know-“ She stuttered.

 

“Yeah, we all know.” Yoochun cut her. Hye Soon blinked twice and looked at me and I nodded.

 

“And you don’t hate me?” Hye Soon asked nervously.

 

“Well, we have no reason to hate you.” Changmin smiled.

 

“But I’m a slayer.” Hye Soon said in disbelief.

 

“But you don’t sly us.” Changmin replied.

 

“So? What’re you doing here?” Jaejoong asked once again and believe me, his voice was darn cold. I slightly glared at him.

 

“I-I was-“

 

“I love her.” I blurted out. Hye Soon instantly flashed me an ‘are you crazy’ look.

 

As for the rest, well, Junsu was now staring at me with wide eyes and wide mouth. While Yoochun widened his foolish grin and Changmin burst into giggle. Jaejoong was still as cold as ever.

 

“Took you long enough to admit it.” Yoochun said while shaking his head.

 

“M-Mwoh?”

 

“Well, isn’t it obvious? Those silly smirks you flashed every time you saw her, the ‘laying on top of her on your bed’ incident and now that ‘lips meeting’ tell it all.” Changmin added. Wow, was it so obvious? And suddenly we heard a loud, dramatically dolphin-like gasp.

 

“Oh my goodness! Are you two dating?!” Junsu yelled loudly. I just rolled my eyes as the reply.

 

“No!” Hye Soon frantically waved, signing a NO.

 

“Oh, babe. Don’t be shy, just admit it.” I smirked and wrapped my arm on Hye Yeon’s shoulder. Well, don’t ask me why I suddenly became so cheesy, because I didn’t know the answer my self.

 

“But we’re not.” Hye Soon glared at me.

 

“But we will, soon.” I flashed her another smirk. She was blushing madly. I let out a chuckle due to her cuteness and quickly stole another peck.

 

“Gyaaa~~ my eyes lose their innocent!” Once again, Junsu’s squeal could be heard.

 

Suddenly I heard a tune being played. Hye Soon seemed startled and started to search something on her pocket. She then fished out her ringing phone and flipped it open. I saw her eyes slightly widened. Who was calling her?

 

I was going to ask while suddenly she spoke up.

 

“I must go now.” She flashed me an apologetic look. She quickly stood up and turned around. She walked to the corner and grabbed the Sword then slipped it into her waist. She was going to walk out but I stood up as well and quickly grabbed her hand. I didn’t know why but deep in my heart, it was telling me to not letting her go. She turned to me and smiled.

 

“I’ll be back.” She said and mouthed ‘Saranghae’. I couldn’t help but mouthed ‘Na do.’

 

She smiled once again and slowly released her hand from my grasp. I let it go unwillingly, but what could I do? She turned around and walked out, bowing to the rest in her way out. I stared at her back view, which was slowly getting further and further. I didn’t know why but deep inside my heart, I felt so hard to let her go. I felt like to stand up and chase her, grab her hand back in mine.

 

“Women don’t like a possessive man.” Yoochun told me, as if he could read my mind.

 

“I’m not a possessive man.” I retorted.

 

“Yeah, of course you aren’t. You’re just an overprotective one.” Changmin retorted back.

 

“Shut up.” I hissed.

 

“You two are really dating?!” Junsu yelled again. I stared at him in disbelief. Gosh, that dolphin. Was he living in another world? Oh yeah, he was living in the ocean. Ahh~ no wonder.

 

“Yea-“

 

“No, you don’t.” Jaejoong suddenly exclaimed. Our attentions were automatically drawn to him.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

“You don’t date that slayer. No, you can’t date her.” he replied, still plastering that cold look.

 

“What do you mean by that sentence?” Okay, I was annoyed now. What did he mean by I can’t date Hye Soon. Wait, was he in love with her too? Haha! No way! He was not interested with a human girl. Omo, was he in love with me then? Haha! I might have hit my head earlier.

 

“She is a Slayer.” he stated matter-of-factly.

 

“So?”

 

“She is a slayer and you’re a vampire. You two can’t be together. It’s forbidden.” He stared directly into my eyes.

 

“No one can tell me to be with whom.” I stared at him back.

 

“Forget her before it’s too late.” He did not take his stare away. I chuckled.

 

“Who’re you to order me around?!” I asked coldly. I was not happy now.

 

“Yah! Yah! Chill, guys. Chill down.” Yoochun butted in, trying to restrain the intense atmosphere.

 

“Forget her or you’ll regret it.” he said and started to walked away.

 

“Yah! You-“ I was going to chase him before Yoochun and Changmin prevented me. Seriously, what happened with that kid?

 

“Yah! Hyung! Chill!” Yoochun told me.

 

“Aish! That kid.” I hissed.

 

All of sudden, I could felt the familiar aura. Our attentions were directed to the door. We could felt the footsteps approaching. Not long after, an awfully familiar figure entered. I could feel the atmosphere slightly tensed up.

 

“Mr. Jung.” Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin quickly bowed.

 


 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

I quickly got off from my car and entered my mansion. I passed the living room and stopped when I saw Hye Rin unnie.

 

“Unnie.” I called her. She quickly turned around. A serious look was plastered on her face. I wonder what happened. She seemed so worried in the phone call earlier.

 

“Where have you been all this time?” she asked worriedly.

 

“I-I was-“

 

“Aish, let’s go to the meeting room.” She said then started to drag me with her.

 

“Meeting room?”

 

“The elders are waiting for you there, since yesterday.”

 


 

Hi guys...^^

Here’s another chapter.. sorry if it’s kinda boring.. *despite the title is ‘tense’*.. ehehe..

 

Anyways, hope u like it.. and don’t forget to tell me what do u think about it.. ^^

 

THANKS A LOT for the comments and support, guys..

<333 ya~  \(=^.^=)/ *bear hug??* LOL

 

 

©Dhee14, 08.28.2011